Paterson Bar Scene Update

yemaya424 said:
There is room to escape. The back bar, by the ladies room is a good spot for avoiding the tip parade. The dancers at 5th rarely make that far around the bar.
EXACTLY Yemaya. Some of the girls there prolly couldn't FIT there anyway :) But seriously folks, Ek is correct about the lack of new talent at 5th Ave. but I have seen some nice 8s there on occasion. I do like the layout of the place as yemaya and Ek describe. You do have some room to play when not too crowded. BTW guys, is that Russian beast who looks like Janet Reno still there? She f-ing bothers me every time I go.

likesaction said:
Yes.... and strangely enough, it IS Janet Reno.
: )
Well, she does need a job I guess, right :) Made it to 5th Ave last night and had a good time. I didn't see the Russian Janet Reno so that was a good start. As Ekual stated earlier some of these women are long in the tooth but most are pretty busty. Being a tit man thats a big plus for me. I've been here 5/6 times in the last six months and there are always nice big titties to be seen. Now mind you some are attached to weather beaten faces but their bodies are still pretty good. Seems like this place is staffed with mostly Brazillians which is another plus for me. Got a little buzzed so I spent too much on the tip parade which I cursed myself for when I left. This place has a lot of dancers cause of its size so they hit you up a lot. I prolly spent about $50 on the tip parade alone. Chatted up several Brazillians and got fondled a little bit but nothing too serious. Got the feeling that takeout is available but haven't partaken from ths place yet. Good time, I'll be back soon.

Hi-Beams

After a disappointing trip to Sunrise my friend and I dropped in on Hi-Beams. The action on the second floor was off the hook but the place got a little too crowded for my taste. Also, the thug factor got higher and higher as it got later and later. There were several incredibly hot (unbelievably hot) WOC there but because of the near chaotic atmosphere, I couldn't get any names.

Nothing worthwhile so quick beer at Marcet. Peek-A-Boo fka City Sights still remodeling? Drink w/Julia (Russian) at Roxxies. Boycotted Sunrise. Dollar parade at Hitching Post, but mentioned UG to Bernie. Drink w/Ivana (another Russian). National? Drink w/Victoria (yet another Russian) at Dr. Caves, but should’ve gone w/Colombiana. Hr by Cubana at Cabaret. Hunt continues…

visited la vie en rose last night.very quiet night .tried to get together with a blonde brazilian, short blonde hair, found out her name is thays. she has a hot body for her age. seems about mid forties. tried for extra activity but i guess i am too new to the scene will post back if anything happens.

thayse or however you spell it gave out extras a plenty when she worked at Mickey D's...so its available...I have not been to any of the Paterson joints except Sunrise in quite a while..and I'm pretty much down with Sunrise now..one good thing came out of Sunrise for me though - I got to have Erin for take out at my place...she just called me again this week wanting to get together again..she lives very close to me too....so Sunrise worked out ok for me in the end...I might even go back and see if the blonde 30-40ish brazilian with a very cute body is still there...got a nice handy from her in the LD room...

drummer 36. thanks for the info. any idea as to how much to offer . reading the other posts the brazilians seem to be a low budget item, but worth it. do not want to ruin it for everbody else by going too high. have not been to sunrise yet . but it is close to where i live. if i do not strike it rich with thays i will perhaps give them a try.

Hey Drummer... Next time you talk to Erin ask her if she still wants her Vanilla Flavored Cigarillos. She use to be into them when she was putting on a show behind the bar.

Rock on,rock hard!
Ken

drummer - I'm curious if Erin is free takeout cuz she's into you? or is she expensive takeout. I tried to push the takeout with her a little and nothing came of it......

Had Thays on many occasions both at Mickey D's and at her place. Nice body for older woman - she now has a regular day job and only works the bars on occasion. I have her cell but have not called her in a bit. She takes it every which way including in the ass which was nice and tight. She can suck dick too. Nice implants although you can begin to feel some scar tissue on her left one on the underside, not unpleasant enough to rail though. I would hit that again but have been on Vacation for a bit. I will try to hook up with her this week and get the scoop.

the risk

I had not been to the Market Street bars in a long time, so I tried Guys La Vie Saturday night. I parked on a side street and the guy "in charge of watching cars" found me, so I threw him 5 dollars and "thanked him."

This was at 11pm on a Saturday, and the hit-or-miss talent at Guys was hitless. Actually, one guy at the end of the bar was chatting with what may have been an attractive Latina.... or he may have been just making the best of a bad situation. And there was one immense woman, mammoth, the largest stripper I've ever seen. Perhaps some men like that... Like no like.

After one-half of a beer, I left. I met my carwatchin' man and while chatting with him, another of the neighborhood guys walked up behind (somewhat well choreographed). I was SURE that I was about to be robbed. It turned out that I was not-- I got to the brightest section of the street, got to my car, drove away rapidly.

Then I went to West Orange... see seperate Showoffs string.

I've heard many of us post that that a warm-mouth; or a-friendly-hand-with-lotion; is always good, regardless of the size or age of the performer.... but for this level of talent, this area is way too much of a risk to make it worth it. And I live in an ethnically mixed city, so I'm not just a paranoid white guy. But I felt like I was in danger last night. No more Market Street for me.

likes,
I totally hear ya about your situation from last night.
There have been many many times that I get the craving for the Market St trio go go's, but I drive around and around several times looking for a good parking spot but I always find those RIFF-RAFFS around trying to flag me down and asking for money.
I have several times yelled at them and told them to "leave me the F alone!", but one time I came back to find my truck scratched. So, if I dont find a parking spot right outside the Market St go go's, I just drive off and get the heck outta there.

This usually happens to me when the safe area go go's let me down...I get the dirty Market St craving ! Hard to resist but when I see those low-lifes and no parking close, im outta there.

Hey guys, like I said on one of the earlier posts, I wish management would get the cops to do something with these Market street bums. They're getting out of control and more aggressive then ever. I literally park a few blocks away and try to sneak into the entrances but they still mostly spot me. Its like you have to run the fucking gauntlet.

tried la vie en rose sat. night and like previous posts talent was not all that good except for thays. the car guys can be a pain. I chalk it up as a cost for the hobby.nice to here hueG. about your input. I dont know about going to thays place unless it is local , most of these girls live down newark way or paterson and unless it's in a good neighborhood ? is it safe?? from what i see she seems to be working the bar everynight. her body to me is in great shape for her age. looking forward to having her . will report back soon

We should gang up on these Market St low-life bums one night.
Put an end once and for all, with them hanging around harrasing the customers outside.
The cops dont even bother with them. And it definetly wouldnt be a good thing having cops cruising around the Market St go go constantly.

ekual2003 said:
We should gang up on these Market St low-life bums one night.
Put an end once and for all, with them hanging around harrasing the customers outside.
The cops dont even bother with them. And it definetly wouldnt be a good thing having cops cruising around the Market St go go constantly.
I like your thinking. I'm all for teaching these scum a leason but you know what would happen, WE would be the ones who get arrested for assault. I'm just gonna start ignoring these guys. I think thats the best bet. And I'll park around the block where they dont see what kind of car I have so they cant do anything to it. Of course the problem with that is you wind up worrying about your car getting stolen if its on some dark street in Paterson. Hey btw Ek, there's even a guy who's outside of 5th Ave. a lot now, tried to sell me some crappy jewelry last week (hot, no doubt).I made the mistake of trying to be nice to him and he wouldn't let go to go into the place. To get him to leave me alone I finally gave him a few singles. This problem is like the plague.

Been to most of the bars in that area and always give the guys a buck or 2 to leave alone, no different than the ugly bitches in the club that I give a dollar to just to get them the fuck away from me. One night one of the local scum was looking for a buck and said I looked like a Dr that visits the clubs quite a bit - turns out mistaken identity. Anyway, on the way out of Guys he askes me if I was looking for anything - drugs, cheap girls, etc. I declined and told him maybe next time, I got in my car and drove off. I can only imagine what type of skank ho he was offering.