Paterson Bar Scene Update

happy-

I went to the Blue Goose, formally Slappy's, about a month ago and from what I gather its still about the same. I got an OK lap dance from Sandra (the tall dominicana w/ a great rack who tells people shes Jamaican) who complained about the camera overhead. Took out Mr. Happy but she didn't make him happy enough.was pushy about her tip but I resisted. if there is one thing I've learned from this board its DPTM! One thing I did notice was that several patrons/regulars? went to a different room for their lapdance. Could that be downstairs where more milage is to be had? It was on the right hand side, across from the room where I was.

Stopped into Blue Goose last night, around midnight.
Hot looking bar-maid. Asian/spanish looking with a HUGE rack. Was hoping she danced, but only worked the bar.

Anyway, the tall, black dominican girl with great rack was there. She hit me up for a drink as soon as I sat down. She also works Dr.Caves, and its true about her being WAY to pushy with her tip. She gets very loud also. Anyway, I denied her the drink and she finally left me alone.

Only 1 girl caught my eye last night. She was young looking, spanish but also could pass for Italian. Nice body, nice face, great smile, and young. But she was occupied ALL night long. Some guy in a suit kept buying her drinks all night long, and they also kept going back and forth in and out of the LD room. I made eye contact with her a couple times, but the guy just blocked her out to himself after he noticed.

Anyway, got a LD with a very friendly Brazilian woman, on the older side but she had a great tan, cute voice, and nice azz. Plus, she wasnt hounding me for tips or drinks while we chatted at the bar. I was taken to the LD room to the left, with the uncomfortable wooden bench. Alot of kissing, roaming, grinding. She was definetly fun but she was alittle hesitant on taking out mr.happy. So, I did myself. She kept saying I was crazy and told me put it away. So I did, and finished the lapdance basically playing with her nips the entire time. I guess thats what she enjoyed.

Didnt see the other lapdance room that is mentioned on the above post. Im wondering if there even is one.

ekual-

My experience in the LD room there was similar although with a different girl. They're real paranoid about the overhead camera. Will do more recon and report back. Was a little buzzed that night but I know I saw others going to a different area. I think it may be downstairs. I seem to remember that being eluded to on a previous Paterson thread.

Paul,
Thanks for update, and good luck with your recon work.
The girl I got the LD from didnt mention anything about the camera, or even looked up once. My thinking is that this so called camera monitoring the LD room is just a front. I dont think it actually even works most of the time. Its just there to give alittle scare and make the place look good if it gets busted again in the future, or some cops stop in to look around.

Good point,Ekual. I didn't think of that. That's why I keep coming back to this board, for other mongers views. will definitely do more, er, work, and post more info soon.

I 've heard about the camera in there which is why i didn't get too pushy during my LDs in the past. word was that the owner was a former p-town cop who got fired and is paranoid about them messing with him he has the camera to keep the impression that everything is legit. i've been to bachalor parties where he has provided a few girls and they were up for anything so i don't think he cares what goes on with the girls or that he is looking to hurt any customers just trying to protect himself i guess but who knows that was just what i had heard a while back

The Goose

I've been to slappys and now the goose several times over
the past couple of years. I think the camera is really there
and works since I've seen dancers looking at something under
the bar (a small tv screen?) that lets them know when the
LD room in unoccupied.

The other higher mileage lapdance room may be the ladies
bathroom to the left of the LD room with the wooden bench.

Alex's Playground

Heard it through the stripper grapevine that this place was shutdown recently by the ABC. Haven't been able to give it a drive-by to find out for sure. I know its gotten bad reviews on some old ug posts but I've always had sucKcess here. In the last year or so I've driven 4 dancers home from here and banged two of them. I dont mean take out for $$ either just the cost of a few drinks and gas to the bronx or Wash. Hts.(twice went to a diner also). All Dominican chicks. Oh yeah, one was a 5 and the others were 6-7's. Anyone have the 411 please post. Much obliged!

21st and Gray St. Paterson.
It may be closed but I'll try to check this weekend.
No raving beauties, mind you, but similar to the market st places. no lapdance room either but I've gotten some serious fondlng and gropes at the bar in the past although most of my action was off premises.

Did some recon last nite in P-Town. Got out late (about 1:30) and my first stop was Baby Dolls. It's a small place and it was packed to the rafters. I didn't see my favorite dancer there and I couldn't even get a seat so I was out of there in about a minute. My next stop was Guy's. It was my first time there and I like the layout of the place but the talent was severely lacking. Of about 10 dancers working, I didn't see any over a 5 so I had one drink and hightailed it out of there. I thought about then going to 5th Ave. but it was getting late so I decided to walk around the block to Cabaret. I really like the sleaze factor of this place. Wasn't overly crowded and there were about 10-12 dancers there. Almost all Dominicanas. A few weren't bad looking (three were 6 or 7's) and at least none were grannies like some of the other P-Town bars. After a few drinks, the obligatory tip parade and shooing away a few dancers who I wasn't interested in, a decent looking chick saddled up next to me and started feeling me up. Didn't understand her name but she was about a 6 and had a real nice rack. After I bought her a drink she asked me in broken english to pull down my fly. Gave her $20 and she skillfully reached in and pulled out my now throbbing cock at the bar. After jacking me for about 5 min. (also had help from one of her friends) I still couldn't get off so she started saying some things in spanish in my ear. I don't know how some of you guys do it bu for me it was no use because I was just too damn paranoid with everyone around to blow a load. Felt like everyone was watching me. Anyway after some more groping and another drink I thought I had arranged take-out with her but due to the language barrier it fell through. Oh well, but this place is fast beomming a go-to place for me. If it had a LD room I might move in.
Originally wanted to hit some of these spots at mid-week but the girlfriend needed some TLC. Next week I'll check out some other places either Tues, Wed or Thurs when the dancer to patron ratio is more to my favor. Still a pretty good night. One final note about Cabaret: the tipping can get very annoying. One girl must of hit me up about 5 times in the hour I was there. Gotta go get some sleep. Later.

Stopped in Cabaret last night for the first time. After several drinks after work for happy hour, a quick stop at Showplace in Dover, and back to more familiar territory to me, P-Town. Well, for my first experience at Cabaret. it wasnt a really good one, but not a totally bad one. The place is VERY dark inside, there's hardly any lighting, which can be good, but its hard to see the appearance of the dancers. I ordered a beer and immediately this chubby black Dominican girl comes and sits down with me. Starts playing with my crotch and asks to buy her a drink. I said No, I just got here, thanks. So she leaves. I look around for any potential......see nothing but out-of-shape Dominican older women. So, I leave and go to Caves........

Ek-- Cabaret is def. primarily staffed with Dominican chicks but like the other P-Town places its hit or miss with the quality. I was there Wed nite and there were only about 4 girls working and all in the 6/6.5 range which isn't bad for Paterson. There is definitely mileage potential there, both in and out but to each his own in terms of their preferences.

Last edited:
paul,
Your def correct about the mileage there at Cabaret.
Its so dark in there and nobody could see anything, especially if you pick the corner ends of the bar. But, I guess I've been a bit spoiled lately with the quality of the girls. I used to go to H-Breaker's in Bloomfield so many times before it got busted. The girls there were mostly all 8-10's on the scale with mileage included. So, lately my prefs have gone up and need better eye candy to get me going.

ekual2003 said:
paul,
Your def correct about the mileage there at Cabaret.
Its so dark in there and nobody could see anything, especially if you pick the corner ends of the bar. But, I guess I've been a bit spoiled lately with the quality of the girls. I used to go to H-Breaker's in Bloomfield so many times before it got busted. The girls there were mostly all 8-10's on the scale with mileage included. So, lately my prefs have gone up and need better eye candy to get me going.
I hear ya,EK but those high mileage/high quality places are really rare today and don't last long, sad to say. I only went to H-Breakers twice and it was so packed both times that I couldn't get a seat. So I left but I guess it was my loss from what I've heard. To be honest you're lucky to get an occasional 7 at Cabaret but thats par for the course in P-Town.(I've had bar-stool handys there while the dancers looked on--pretty erotic!) I like Paterson because its convenient for me and the mileage is usually good but of course I wish the eye-candy was better. BTW, the quality of dancers is very good at the Hitchin Post in P-Town. I saw several 8+ the last time I was there but there are mixed reports as to mileage.

Been to Cabaret pre-remodel and post remodel....pre was much better for milage. I was there about 2 months back and there was a hot blonde chic with an incredible body but her name escapes me now. She was high milage, young and tight. I was working on F/S sitting on lap at bar when the bartender got a little pissy with her and I ended up with just a handy with fingering. I will have to check my posts to recall her name.

There is a Columbian brunette that works at Guys on Fri-Sat-Sun named Carolina. She has the enhanced rack but well done and seems to be higher on the scale than most p-town bar girls. I have been working on Take Out but have not been successful yet. She can be persistant for $1 sometimes and if sitting at the bar Ursala will continue to hound for drinks, but she is worth checking out.

Marcet was better before the other bars started popping up and offering LD. Now it seems only the beat up fat hags are at Marcet with the real infrequent diamond in the rough. The manager Cecilo is cool though and lets most gropping go unoticed.

Hi-Beams depending on the night can be high milage. On the nights that the manager is out for a bit you can get some good action incl. F/S in the upstairs LD area. This would have to be on an off night Sun-Mon-Tues when the upstairs bar is closed. This way you get some privacy. The girl I was with was a tall blonde, older looking and skinny but with a nicely enhanced rack. Did her upstairs in the LD area for $60 and it was gggooooodd.

Alex's playground - never had any real luck and layout sucks.

Moonlight - take out available but who would want it? Good bar stool dancing and good milage depending on the girl.....but again - in this place who would want it?

Will continue to do recon and post.

Great report Huge! I've been into Cabaret for about 3 months now and I think I know the hot blonde you're talking about but haven't tried her yet. As stated, there are diamonds in the rough to be found in P-Town (but don't expect Playboy playmates)......I haven't tried out Hi-Beams yet believe it or not but they are next on my to-do list....Btw,is Alex's even open anymore, I've had some sucess at take-out there though.....Thanks for the update and maybe our recon LZs will intersect one of these nights!

but the best thing to do is to take a taxi, then after 6 beer, the girls will look like playboy material :), six moreu will get a blackout(good so you wont feel bad the next day)

Last edited:
SoDSerpentor said:
but the best thing to do is to take a taxi, then after 6 beer, the girls will look like playboy material :), six moreu will get a blackout(good so you wont feel bad the next day)
Ah yes, I will dust off those old beer gogles from my college days. LOL! :)