Paterson Bar Scene Update

Who remember's the Moonlight Lounge?
Moonlight Lounge is still around. The barkeep is the angriest bitch in town. She rushes the clock to the point where private "dance" is a waste of money.

The dancers are washed out older dragons from other clubs but they settle for $20 for everything - as long as you can finish before the bar bitch starts banging on the door - which I can never do.

Looking to revive this thread. Hopefully there's something new happening in Paterson.

Lately I've been getting pretty good bbbjcim from the white chick at 5th Ave, $40 tip, $20 to the bar.
Blue Goose has some cute "dancers" but they want $130 for the nasty back room.
Cabaret is like an open market fast house where everyone can watch - not my thing but dancers aren't bad looking.

Been craving sexy black lately but not sure where to hit up.

Fellow NNJ mongers let us know where you go and your take on the scene.
That's a great description of Cabaret...basically open booths (pretty large booths compared to other lap dance phonebooths I've been to. with a curtain that i haven't really seen closed, and people going at it in front of everyone. But the girls do range, and the price is right...seems a little sketchy though safety wise.

The Hitching Post is best club. Great bartenders, no riff raff off the street, great looking dancers. Other dives like Tease, High Beams, and Roxie's.... Slow with disinterested dancers. Ragtime over the hill in Woodland Park is small but fun with right crowd.

the HP I think has a nice assortment of girls, latinas, euro and asian looking girls (one I spoke to was russian).

They have a VIP room that is pretty inexpensive, don't recall the price at the moment and do not want to mis-quote it. Lapdances are in a cubby that's $20, depending on the girl, some are more physical and visual than others.