Paris by Night Reviews & Discussion 646-894-3841

Just adding a few notes on Candy whom I saw for the first time today. I second (or third or fourth or whatever we're up to now) the strong reviews by everyone else in here. To summarize, service was comprehensive, skillful and enthusiastic GFE, starting with immediate LFK progressing to DFK as soon as i got to the room, then full on deep BBBJ in the shower, not just the quick preview that you get from many girls, and then everything I wanted back in the room.

In the room: More DFK then long 69 to CIM finish, clean up then more exploring and making out leading to long and well received DATY (to her first completion), then mish like with a GF or fuck buddy and then Candy took charge with CG, ACG and more CG until she finished again in CG. I don't have the stamina that I used to and was ready to call it a day - with a smile on my face - midway through the mish, but Candy was having none of that and fucked me back so enthusiastically that I came close to a second pop in mish and then again in CG as she came. I was dead tired and am not embarrassed to admit that I was pretty limp by the time Candy was done with me. If that was what it feels like to have someone use me for sex, them i'm all for it. Best attitude and effort I've experienced in a long time.

What was even better is that even though Candy is a full service energizer bunny, she does not come across as an experienced provider (and in fact she is probably new to the business). Instead she kisses like a girlfriend, fucks like a girlfriend (passionate kissing while in mish and CG, pulling my chest to hers, legs wrapped around me pulling me into her, moving her hips in rhythm with me while we did mish) and has an all around GF or fuckbuddy feel. Total making love, wanting it, liking it, fucking me back experience - the farthest thing from just banging a provider, which of course any of us can get anywhere on an hour's notice. And not that there's anything wrong with banging providers btw, but this was much better. Maybe we just had chemistry or the great sex was my reward for being unselfish and spending a good chunk of time and effort getting her off by DATY, but whatever it was it was different from most providers and I'll be back for more of it. Today was a great day in the hobbt

pokler

Power Bottom
Just adding a few notes on Candy whom I saw for the first time today. I second (or third or fourth or whatever we're up to now) the strong reviews by everyone else in here. To summarize, service was comprehensive, skillful and enthusiastic GFE, starting with immediate LFK progressing to DFK as soon as i got to the room, then full on deep BBBJ in the shower, not just the quick preview that you get from many girls, and then everything I wanted back in the room.

In the room: More DFK then long 69 to CIM finish, clean up then more exploring and making out leading to long and well received DATY (to her first completion), then mish like with a GF or fuck buddy and then Candy took charge with CG, ACG and more CG until she finished again in CG. I don't have the stamina that I used to and was ready to call it a day - with a smile on my face - midway through the mish, but Candy was having none of that and fucked me back so enthusiastically that I came close to a second pop in mish and then again in CG as she came. I was dead tired and am not embarrassed to admit that I was pretty limp by the time Candy was done with me. If that was what it feels like to have someone use me for sex, them i'm all for it. Best attitude and effort I've experienced in a long time.

What was even better is that even though Candy is a full service energizer bunny, she does not come across as an experienced provider (and in fact she is probably new to the business). Instead she kisses like a girlfriend, fucks like a girlfriend (passionate kissing while in mish and CG, pulling my chest to hers, legs wrapped around me pulling me into her, moving her hips in rhythm with me while we did mish) and has an all around GF or fuckbuddy feel. Total making love, wanting it, liking it, fucking me back experience - the farthest thing from just banging a provider, which of course any of us can get anywhere on an hour's notice. And not that there's anything wrong with banging providers btw, but this was much better. Maybe we just had chemistry or the great sex was my reward for being unselfish and spending a good chunk of time and effort getting her off by DATY, but whatever it was it was different from most providers and I'll be back for more of it. Today was a great day in the hobbt
Didn't she rim you ?

Do you know what amp she worked at previously and under what name? Thx

Didn't she rim you ?

Do you know what amp she worked at previously and under what name? Thx
There was a little action between my legs and below the balls but I didn't encourage her to progress to rimming because I'm not into it and would rather have her work her way up (to the shaft and BBBJ) than down. Just my preference.

Re: previous AMP I don't know. I had not seen her at my other go-to places. As I said, she seemed new to the business, although she is CERTAINLY not new to sex. Maybe I'm just naive and she has been all over town. I did not ask her and she did not say if she had provided elsewhere

Sorry not to be more help

pokler

Power Bottom
There was a little action between my legs and below the balls but I didn't encourage her to progress to rimming because I'm not into it and would rather have her work her way up (to the shaft and BBBJ) than down. Just my preference.

Re: previous AMP I don't know. I had not seen her at my other go-to places. As I said, she seemed new to the business, although she is CERTAINLY not new to sex. Maybe I'm just naive and she has been all over town. I did not ask her and she did not say if she had provided elsewhere

Sorry not to be more help
No that was helpful. I'm looking for verification of which girls if any will rim here. If I go back to PBN I'll need to know I'll have a tounge doing 360's around my asshole and then go in to violate me.

pokler

Power Bottom
This review is for Cherry. The set up was smooth and easy at this agency. After several text messages I was at the front door.

Candy introduced herself and welcomed me and led me to Cherry. After seeing Candy, I will be definitely trying her on my next visit. Anyway, I was also very happy when I saw Cherry, she is about 5'3" with very young athletic legs, a nice ass, and an even cuter face. She definitely isn’t flat on both top and bottom like most Asian girls. She had a tight black dress on and nice long hair. After chatting a bit and an introductory DFK and LFK, she helped me get undressed and off to the shower. In the shower, she soaped me up nicely and washed me thoroughly front and back. I enjoyed she sliding her body around me and some LFKs and DFK’s.

After mouthwash and dried me and we went back to bedroom. I started on my stomach and she kissed me from my neck all the way to the ass ... then an absolutely sensational rimming. I am sure she could tell that I really liked it, she kept doing it for several minutes. Then I flipped and she began a fantastic wet and sloppy BBBJ. After some time, I laid her down and started kissing her. Cherry complained about her breasts size, but I really liked them. They are perfectly shaped and have a wonderful soft touch. She gave me a well above average massage... and we sat and chatted about where she's from (Malaysia), etc. One very nice thing is that she speaks good English... so it's nice to communicate with ease.

After some DFK and a fantastic wet BBBJ, I told her to put on cover. I started with MISH then CG. Doggy and mish were extremely enjoyable as she was tight and responsive. She rode very well; it was an amazing view looking at her breasts jumping in front of me. I told her I cannot hold longer and she took off the cover and sucked out every drop. She asked for a second cup, but I couldn’t, I was totally spent. There was still some time left so she gave me a light massage and we started chatting. She told me she was new and recommended me to try out other girls. She speaks very fluent English and is very nice to talk to.

We parted ways with a nice long kiss and I chatted with Cherry for a bit before I left. She's a doll and made me feel like a king.

I highly recommend Cherry and will come back for sure.
Didn't she rim you ?

Cherry licked my asshole clean as if her life depended on it. With some clearly professional tongue penetrating action. Probably one of the best rim jobs i've had. I did mention this in my review below.

She has great large suckable nipples like a gumdrop.
And a shaved pussy and fairly large lips and clit.
I'll do a review when I have more time but I saw her Wednesday evening and already plan to repeat.
And she didn't lick my asshole because we were doing other things, but she told me that she does.

This review is for Cherry. The set up was smooth and easy at this agency. After several text messages I was at the front door.

Candy introduced herself and welcomed me and led me to Cherry. After seeing Candy, I will be definitely trying her on my next visit. Anyway, I was also very happy when I saw Cherry, she is about 5'3" with very young athletic legs, a nice ass, and an even cuter face. She definitely isn’t flat on both top and bottom like most Asian girls. She had a tight black dress on and nice long hair. After chatting a bit and an introductory DFK and LFK, she helped me get undressed and off to the shower. In the shower, she soaped me up nicely and washed me thoroughly front and back. I enjoyed she sliding her body around me and some LFKs and DFK’s.

After mouthwash and dried me and we went back to bedroom. I started on my stomach and she kissed me from my neck all the way to the ass ... then an absolutely sensational rimming. I am sure she could tell that I really liked it, she kept doing it for several minutes. Then I flipped and she began a fantastic wet and sloppy BBBJ. After some time, I laid her down and started kissing her. Cherry complained about her breasts size, but I really liked them. They are perfectly shaped and have a wonderful soft touch. She gave me a well above average massage... and we sat and chatted about where she's from (Malaysia), etc. One very nice thing is that she speaks good English... so it's nice to communicate with ease.

After some DFK and a fantastic wet BBBJ, I told her to put on cover. I started with MISH then CG. Doggy and mish were extremely enjoyable as she was tight and responsive. She rode very well; it was an amazing view looking at her breasts jumping in front of me. I told her I cannot hold longer and she took off the cover and sucked out every drop. She asked for a second cup, but I couldn’t, I was totally spent. There was still some time left so she gave me a light massage and we started chatting. She told me she was new and recommended me to try out other girls. She speaks very fluent English and is very nice to talk to.

We parted ways with a nice long kiss and I chatted with Cherry for a bit before I left. She's a doll and made me feel like a king.

I highly recommend Cherry and will come back for sure.
Great review!!!! What was the monetary damage? Cherry sounds fantastic!!!

CHERRY

When Cherry let me in the apartment, the first thing I noticed were Cherry's boobs which were sticking out of the top of her dress. Next I noticed her cute face and her playful demeanor followed by her moist lips as they reached up to my lips in a LFK once we were in the room. This turned into a DFK and soon I was touching her boobs and ass as the tongue play became more intense. I broke away to come up for air and she gave me a sexy smile and asked me my name. How rude of me to not introduce myself I was thinking. We exchanged names and she asked me for a shower and I hung my clothes on a hook on the door. I was very happy when Cherry took off her clothes and I saw that she has a slim but curvy body with a booty and great and I mean great boobs. Cherry has very nice large nipples that were standing at attention even before I kissed them, which I did moments after I saw them, causing her to gasp with pleasure. Her boobs looked wonderful, nice and firm. Even by the time I left I still didn't know if they were enhanced as they felt firm but not fake and looked large and wonderful as if they had to be fake, but I honestly couldn't tell, and I have felt a few boobs in my day.

Cherry took me to the shower and turned the water on for me and soaped me up and rinsed me off while standing outside the shower, which probably makes sense so her her skin doesn't get dried off. A blue toast and then back to the bedroom.

We made our way onto the Queen size bed and began a make out session and she went to give me a bbj, but I stopped her and told her that I wanted to kiss her first as I noticed that her lower lips were a little larger than average, a particular pleasure for me. And after gently sucking on her nipples I made my way down and I'm pretty sure she actually really came on my mouth as I gently licked her lovely lips and clit. This really turned me on and I moved up towards her face and put my cock up to her mouth and she gave me a great bbj, including DT or near DT including BLS. I later found from her that she does rimming, so I plan on trying that on my next visit.

At this point she suited me up with the cover I had brought with me and I eased myself into her in mish. This girl is tight! She is young too, with no belly or baby scar, and she looked me in the eyes as we went at it, and we even DFK'd for a bit before I asked for K9. Cherry has a great butt, and it looked great as she pushed back onto me. But she is a little short for me as I am on the tall side so I asked to go back to mish and I think she O'd just before I did. Some clean up, then a nice non-professional massage while we talked. Then our time was up but she offered me another shower which I accepted because I was a little sweaty. I got dressed and she asked me if I had a good time and invited me back for a return engagement, and I promised I'd see her next week which made her happy. I then gave her an extra 20 (I had given 260 before we started), paying it forward for the next visit with her.

This place still has a kind of a nice UTR feel about it, and some cute girls. Recommended.

Candy

Had been thinking (constantly!) about a repeat visit since I saw Candy last week and couldn't wait any longer. I don't know if repeat reviews are kosher on the site, but she busted out a few new moves that seemed worth reporting.
Session was very similar to last time - all action, great attitude, CIM for first pop then a break to talk and recharge before round 2. This is where it got interesting.
Round 2 started with DFK, which is one of Candy's several strengths. She quickly slid down and started to tittyfuck junior followed by something I had never experienced before which was rubbing her erect nipple on the sensitive underside of the head of my cock, first lightly and then firmly to the point that I was really feeling it. This went on for a while and I just lay back and enjoyed both the feeling and the novelty of it. Fun times
We then got down to more serious business - BBBJ to DATY to fucking our brains out in mish, but two pops is a challenge for me these days and I couldn't pop. I pulled out and asked Candy to try to finish me off with a HJ. She agreed but instead of taking off the cover and getting the lube, she straddled me, grabbed my cock, lowered herself onto the head and proceeded to ride me - just the head - fast and furious. I wouldn't really call it CG or ACG since it wasn't full length penetration; it was more using her pussy instead of mouth or hand for fast stimulation - a pussy job where I had asked for a hand job. It goes without saying which is better! It was a really great move and another new one for me in addition to the pre-BJ nipple action.
Obviously I will be back. Candy knows her way around between the sheets and I expect that she has a few other moves that I will find about about next time

@rm109,

I love Candy's baby face look. I especially love it when that cute baby face is on my cock, sucking like there is tomorrow. *sigh* She is just way too adorable and sexy at the same time. She is that girl who wants to make sure you have a great time. Going in for a repeat session with her very soon.

I was referred by a friend. The picture didn’t quite draw me in but I took a chance. After completing the screening process and making an appointment I headed over to AAMP. I must admit, I thought about Candy the rest of the afternoon. As I walked up I could feel the anticipation building.

She opened the door DDG in a cheerful mood and signaled me to the couch where I took off my shoes. During the shower she leathered me up and DFK. She guided me to the bed and I laid face down and enjoyed a quick massage. I could feel her straddling my back as she worked her hands from my shoulders down and then started with great tongue action.

I flipped over and received an amazing BBBJ, good eye contact. I started feeling her body, amazing curves, she bent over the edge of the bed and I stuck my cock in while groping her tits. She was tight and I began to riding while listening to her moan. Changed to CG and she let her tits jiggle in my face while I was slapping her ass and spreading her cheeks. It was at this moment I wanted to cum, but saved myself. Switched to RCG and what a view! I kept pumping and then she pulled out and started kissing my chest with more DFK while she stroked my cock. Flipped her over and finished lazy doggy.

Planning for a repeat next week. She got me in the mood immediately which shouldn’t always be expected. I’ve had my fair share of mediocre girls, but this one exceed all my expectations. Def left satisfied, I think I’ve found my new favorite.

Went to this by word of mouth. After reviewing the website I was immediately sprung. I quickly booked an appointment for Cherry. She has a hot pic of her leaning on the edge of the bed and I imagined myself with her in those white sheets.
This was a good opportunity to take my mind off of the daily grind and when I arrived she smiled and lead me inside. The place was clean and I took my boots off and set them next to the door. After the obligatory shower, she helped dry me off and I laid down on the bed while she began rubbing me down with her hands and tongue. Her perfume smelled of lilacs and I could feel her silky hair brush against my back.

After the massage she laid by my side and we locked eyes while she started stroking my shaft followed by DFK. I filled up her tits and caressed her body. I gave her a massage in return and then sat her down at the end of the bed while I went down on her. Her thighs locked and she ran her hands through my hair. I licked her clit and fingered her and she returned the favor with a BBBJ. I slipped it in and could immediately feel her grip my cock. I long dicked slowly enjoying the moment and then started pounding then switch to CG and let her do all the work while I watched her tits and necklace bounce. It ended with doggy and I blew my load in her mouth shortly after pulling out.

Cherry’s performance was great and we shared conversation about our separate experiences on holiday in Singapore. Would highly recommend this sexy Malay!