Paris by Night Reviews & Discussion 646-894-3841

Anyway, for those of you still loyal to this site there are a few new girls on the Paris by Night site. Had a taste of Tanya today as the mamasan was able to give me a sweet discount to sample her since it was mentioned Tanya is only around for a very short while.

Overall satisfied with her looks and performance. She has an amazing face as well as body. She checks all the boxes on her menu except for greek yet has amazing skill with the BBBJ, RIM, and CIM are on point. Very sensual massage and MSOG is included with the services. Will repeat as I usually do.

Attachments

Getting a discount does not make someone a shill. In fact, pointing out that you received a discount pretty much negates it as shilling.
Doesn't mean he's not a shill either. They do have a limited time discount for Tanya for $240 available for all that I saw in their "Schedule and Announcement" thread. I've seen this girl, and she is easily worth that price.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Doesn't mean he's not a shill either. They do have a limited time discount for Tanya for $240 available for all that I saw in their "Schedule and Announcement" thread. I've seen this girl, and she is easily worth that price.
I was replying to the comment that he admitted he was a shill. Telling people you received a discount is not admitting you are a shill.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Oh so if you go to a place and they say don't pay us just write a good review that review won't be biased ? Lol lol
1. There is a difference between a discount and a freebie.
2. There is a difference between a discount being offered in trade for a review vs. as a marketing tool/frequent flyer gift.
3. There is a difference between writing a review without mentioning a discount vs. disclosing in the review that you received a discount.

I went on Tuesday and made an appointment for Sindy the lady with great reviews here and pics on the website.
She is described as from Singapore and 5'4". The door opened and a 4'11" - 5'0" lady greeted me in perfect English.
She was a virgin in the business and though very, very sweet she did not perform to the standards that I was expecting. Not even close, poor kisser, no CIM, no RIM.
I wrote to the owner after I left and got a very lame apology and an offer of $100 off next time. I told him why the hell would I trust him for the next time??

This review is for Tanya

As usual the appointment setting was done by phone, and I then texted when I got to the address. Basic two-call system.

Tanya and her friends share a small apartment in the Midtown West Area. Mamasan did inform me that they are moving to a new spot very soon, and mentions to come back when they do.

Tanya opened the door and all I have to say is that she was very good looking with nice and tight legs and smooth, toned skin. Nice thick hair that goes down to the back of her shoulders, and a nice face to go along with it. I have no idea what her real age is, but she definitely doesn't look a day over twenty-five

Oh did I mention, her nice firm round ass? Her body is very curvy and proportional. She definitely has some meat on her ass and would totally label it a Latina ass. We went straight to the nitty gritty with some tongue action. I laid her down and began a sensual DATY session. She tasted phenomenal and I couldn’t help staying down there for a while. She came down on me and returned the favor with an amazing BBBJ for about ten amazing minutes before I go full blown K9..

The view was just saw amazing and moaning was great...then missionary and then to RCG. It wasn't long until I popped my first load. I asked for round two and she let me go again, she wipes me off and starts again for another round with the BBBJ, looking at her face as she was blowing me was extremely hot.. She seems to enjoy it very much, boy she is tight and can control her muscles. I stayed at this for a while until I eventually came again. She is a fun loving and friendly girl, afterword’s took another shower together, got dressed. Hugged and said our goodbyes. Tanya is a great girl and although she is repeatable I was told that she isn’t going to be at this place long.

This review is for Tanya

As usual the appointment setting was done by phone, and I then texted when I got to the address. Basic two-call system.

Tanya and her friends share a small apartment in the Midtown West Area. Mamasan did inform me that they are moving to a new spot very soon, and mentions to come back when they do.

Tanya opened the door and all I have to say is that she was very good looking with nice and tight legs and smooth, toned skin. Nice thick hair that goes down to the back of her shoulders, and a nice face to go along with it. I have no idea what her real age is, but she definitely doesn't look a day over twenty-five

Oh did I mention, her nice firm round ass? Her body is very curvy and proportional. She definitely has some meat on her ass and would totally label it a Latina ass. We went straight to the nitty gritty with some tongue action. I laid her down and began a sensual DATY session. She tasted phenomenal and I couldn’t help staying down there for a while. She came down on me and returned the favor with an amazing BBBJ for about ten amazing minutes before I go full blown K9..

The view was just saw amazing and moaning was great...then missionary and then to RCG. It wasn't long until I popped my first load. I asked for round two and she let me go again, she wipes me off and starts again for another round with the BBBJ, looking at her face as she was blowing me was extremely hot.. She seems to enjoy it very much, boy she is tight and can control her muscles. I stayed at this for a while until I eventually came again. She is a fun loving and friendly girl, afterword’s took another shower together, got dressed. Hugged and said our goodbyes. Tanya is a great girl and although she is repeatable I was told that she isn’t going to be at this place long.

I think Tanya may have already left. But nice review.

Oh so if you go to a place and they say don't pay us just write a good review that review won't be biased ? Lol lol
Who said he didn't pay?

He just said he got a discount. A real shill doesn't showcase possibilities of being a shill, in fact it's the exact opposite.

A thief doesn't call the cops and say "i'm gonna rob this convenience store" before he enters that convenience store right?

I wanted to take a chance on Cleo, as I was looking for Alice or Ivy. Paris by night has a good array of young talent, so I didn't mind taking a chance with Cleo.

Had to wait a few minutes for the OKAY to get to the door. As soon as I was able to come up, her apartment door opened and Cleo was waiting for me...

She is super hot, firm with huge natural tits.

A very young girl (21-22 at the very oldest) with good services.

I saw her early in the morning as I usually find it better to have an early morning/early afternoon appointment. She seemed happy to see me and gave me a big hug I got undressed and she put the robe on me and we went into the table shower room where she did a very nice job. I even got a little preview bbbj, and then I asked for more. Additionally ,if you like a girl who's all over you and always into it for a full 60 minutes, pick Cleo.

Some DFK & LFK. Again, she was super into it. BBBJ came next, very good. Gave her some DATY as well. Followed that up with some cg, and you get a nice view of her amazing chest there. Her body is great. Came there, but there wasn't much resting with Cleo as a shower came next. In there we caressed one another, dfk along the way. In the room we made passionate sex via missionary and CG, and a few other text book positions. There are no rest peroids with Cleo, even after you pop, she'll grind against you or just do something to keep it going. Overall good experience.