Paris by Night Reviews & Discussion 646-894-3841

Well done, Banacek. Though I think the way it should have been from the beginning was with a single thread for the establishment and titled posts for reviews of the girls. By the way, for a retired administrator, you're doing a lot of active administrating lately. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I had seen both Cindy and Star from this place and enjoyed my visits with both of them.
I thought Cindy had more experience but Star was cuter, especially as I have a thing for hot Fillipina girls. I was going to repeat with her but the booker recommended that I try Candy, so I did, earlier today.

Candy has a very cute face. Nice big eyes, very symmetrical face with great cheekbones and nice lips with a great smile. But to be honest, her face wasn't the first thing I noticed. Her boobs look marvelous. Nice Cs, and as I found out very quickly, all natural. Candy greeted me with a nice LFK, and then took me to the bedroom at the end of the apartment and helped me off with my clothes, putting them on a chair. As Candy helped me off with my clothes, she paused to kiss me. She is a soft but passionate kisser, not a stick her tongue down your throat kind of kisser. She led me to the bathroom and joined me in the shower and thoroughly cleaned me, including a very nice preview BBJ.

In the room she resumed kissing me, and then agreed to my request to lay on the bed on her back, and I kissed her mouth, neck (she's a little ticklish) to her breasts and nipples, to her belly button, to her nice shapely thin thighs and finally to her freshly shaved pussy. I smiled when she told me that she shaved it that morning. It was nice and smooth. Her pussy looked almost as good as it tasted, but I was a little worried that it was so small that I wouldn't fit inside. After I got her to O, I kissed my way back up her body to her upper lips, and then put my dick in her mouth as I gently played with the outside of her pussy. Candy would move to some very nice BLS and return to the BBJ, until I asked her to put on the cover and get ready for mish. I lubed myself up to ease the fit, but there turned out not to be much of a problem as I took my time until she was comfortable. Wow! What a nice fit. And this girl looked great as we were going at it, and she was enjoying my action which is a turn on for me. And she allowed me great access. I was really wishing they had a mirror for me to watch our action- who knows, maybe they will read this review and get one installed. I had her go to doggy, but I liked mish better so we switched back and as I got close I pulled out and shot all over her boobs, which she seemed to really enjoy. But not as much as I enjoyed it. Some clean up, another shower and we chatted a bit until it was time for me to go. A definite repeat.

Well done, Banacek. Though I think the way it should have been from the beginning was with a single thread for the establishment and titled posts for reviews of the girls. By the way, for a retired administrator, you're doing a lot of active administrating lately. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
I considered merging them into a single thread, but then I would have had to title each review that has already been posted. And hope that everyone titles their reviews going forward. Based on the compliance with my urging members to title reviews with "UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW," which is almost nil now, I didn't think it would work. If another mod or Slinky wants to merge them later, it's an easy fix.

As far as my administrating - actually, moderating - I was filling in for a week for a vacationing mod, who has rejoined the mod squad and is back on watch.

I called and made another appointment for Candy. A truly delicious girl.

And found out that Cindy is working Thursday March 2, but is only accepting a limited number of appointments.
So I made one with her for 3/2. She was the first girl I saw at this place and I really enjoyed her looks and her service.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Star a few weeks ago and my experirnce was just ok. There wasnt anything GFE about it by anyone's definition. She rejected any attempts to kiss and bj was covered at her insistence. So no dfk , Cim , rim. I did bang her a few times and that was fun. A cute girl , nice shaved pussy. She has very noticeable stomach scar tissue that she seems self conscious about. Didn't bother me tho. I would not repeat due to no gfe service. I guess this place is hit or miss depending on which girl you happen to see .

@pokler, I had nothing but an excellent time with all the girls here and I did receive GFE from all of them. One thing that Star does not "usually" like to do though is RIM or CIM, although she did give me a nice preview bbbj in the shower and another one on the bed. However, Candy, Cherry, and Cindy certainly RIMs, CIM's and give full blown full service GFE. All of the girls who work here except for Star have worked elsewhere in Manhattan at Full service GFE agencies under different names.
Sucks that you went through that but that just wasn't my experience.You said a couple weeks ago, so maybe she was still in training around that time since she has only been working here a few weeks to begin with and she has told me that she had worked at a spa before this. I am sure if you see her again that the performance should have been improved. I wouldn't be quick to judge an entire agency based on one girls performance :D. But don't take my word for it.

pokler

Power Bottom
@pokler, I had nothing but an excellent time with all the girls here and I did receive GFE from all of them. One thing that Star does not "usually" like to do though is RIM or CIM, although she did give me a nice preview bbbj in the shower and another one on the bed. However, Candy, Cherry, and Cindy certainly RIMs, CIM's and give full blown full service GFE. All of the girls who work here except for Star have worked elsewhere in Manhattan at Full service GFE agencies under different names.
Sucks that you went through that but that just wasn't my experience.You said a couple weeks ago, so maybe she was still in training around that time since she has only been working here a few weeks to begin with and she has told me that she had worked at a spa before this. I am sure if you see her again that the performance should have been improved. I wouldn't be quick to judge an entire agency based on one girls performance :D. But don't take my word for it.
Did she DfK with you ?

pokler

Power Bottom
And just noticed your a member here since about the time PBN started and 100% of your reviews are about this place. All good. You obviously having interest in helping this place out so to me your great reviews are suspicious.
Again from my session with Star hit or miss .

I guess you forgot to see my reviews for Pinky at GoGorelax, and I am also planning on seeing Molly there soon. Not sure where you are getting the 100% PBN reviews from... I'm not trying to be confrontational. Not sure what your gripe with Paris By Night or me is. I understand you had a bad experience, just wanted to mention that wasn't the case for me. I did have a great time with all the girls there. I also had a great time with other girls at other agencies as well. Just trying to inform mongers of great places to visit. Please don't try attacking me for sharing my experiences. I'm. or trying to be argumentative or anything with you. I apologize if I seem like I am.

pokler

Power Bottom
I guess you forgot to see my reviews for Pinky at GoGorelax, and I am also planning on seeing Molly there soon. Not sure where you are getting the 100% PBN reviews from... I'm not trying to be confrontational. Not sure what your gripe with Paris By Night or me is. I understand you had a bad experience, just wanted to mention that wasn't the case for me. I did have a great time with all the girls there. I also had a great time with other girls at other agencies as well. Just trying to inform mongers of great places to visit. Please don't try attacking me for sharing my experiences. I'm. or trying to be argumentative or anything with you. I apologize if I seem like I am.
Wouldnt say it was a bad experience. Just trying to let others know not to expect certain Dfk , cim and rim as you can at other places.

Since I actually saw everyone at this location, CIM and RIM and DFK are part of the normal GFE Service here as you would expect anywhere else. Star was the only one that was YMMV on the RIM and CIM.

This review is for Cherry. The set up was smooth and easy at this agency. After several text messages I was at the front door.

Candy introduced herself and welcomed me and led me to Cherry. After seeing Candy, I will be definitely trying her on my next visit. Anyway, I was also very happy when I saw Cherry, she is about 5'3" with very young athletic legs, a nice ass, and an even cuter face. She definitely isn’t flat on both top and bottom like most Asian girls. She had a tight black dress on and nice long hair. After chatting a bit and an introductory DFK and LFK, she helped me get undressed and off to the shower. In the shower, she soaped me up nicely and washed me thoroughly front and back. I enjoyed she sliding her body around me and some LFKs and DFK’s.

After mouthwash and dried me and we went back to bedroom. I started on my stomach and she kissed me from my neck all the way to the ass ... then an absolutely sensational rimming. I am sure she could tell that I really liked it, she kept doing it for several minutes. Then I flipped and she began a fantastic wet and sloppy BBBJ. After some time, I laid her down and started kissing her. Cherry complained about her breasts size, but I really liked them. They are perfectly shaped and have a wonderful soft touch. She gave me a well above average massage... and we sat and chatted about where she's from (Malaysia), etc. One very nice thing is that she speaks good English... so it's nice to communicate with ease.

After some DFK and a fantastic wet BBBJ, I told her to put on cover. I started with MISH then CG. Doggy and mish were extremely enjoyable as she was tight and responsive. She rode very well; it was an amazing view looking at her breasts jumping in front of me. I told her I cannot hold longer and she took off the cover and sucked out every drop. She asked for a second cup, but I couldn’t, I was totally spent. There was still some time left so she gave me a light massage and we started chatting. She told me she was new and recommended me to try out other girls. She speaks very fluent English and is very nice to talk to.

We parted ways with a nice long kiss and I chatted with Cherry for a bit before I left. She's a doll and made me feel like a king.

I highly recommend Cherry and will come back for sure.