Paris by Night Reviews & Discussion 646-894-3841

Inception date of PBN , Jan 14, 2017
Good catch! Same day??!! Go figure!

I actually like this place and have enjoyed all their girls, especially Cherry.
But this seems pretty obvious.
I hope it doesn't repeat.

Maybe I'll say something when I book another appointment with Cherry later this week.

I doubt anyone here knows when PBN was created unless you run AAMP yourself. PBN didn't exist in the UG universe until February. So why try to correlate them with accounts created in January?

Well I don't really care who is writing about this place, I only care if they have great girls who are going to give me energetic full service.
And I always pay more attention to longer term members anyway (I'm here since 2008) especially if they actually write reviews.

I have had a thing for Cherry at this place.
Saw her again, she was happy to see me and let me know it with a DFK and great BBJ.
I just had to suck and lick on this girl. Nice big nipples that are really suckable.
And her lower lips are a bit large, which is something I really like to lick, and she took a liking to my licking.

She is an active and entertaining girl who makes sure that I have a good time with her.
We spent so much time actually sucking, licking and fucking that there was no time left for a massage, which was kind of too bad as my back has been bothering me a bit lately.
So I went to a Tui Na place and they took care of me.
But not the way that Cherry took care of me ....

With me, it doesn't bother me one bit who might be typing the review. I don't usually let other peoples review dictate my travel anyway. Since i'm OCD i like to stick to spots i'm comfortable with.

That said, i'm going to this place soon regardless of who is really behind the identity of most of the reviews in this thread.

Girls look hot and it's private so that's a win win in my book. It should be the same in everyone's book as well.

We spent so much time actually sucking, licking and fucking that there was no time left for a massage, which was kind of too bad as my back has been bothering me a bit lately.
Hahaha

Thanks for the review. I need to reload the wallet and see Cherry again.

I usually go around the corner in K-town for a real massage before going to PH for the main event. Theres a place that charges $35 hour for foot massage and $45 an hour for body. (Plus tip of $10 or $20) It's mid block with and Orange sign out side.

Well I don't really care who is writing about this place, I only care if they have great girls who are going to give me energetic full service.
And I always pay more attention to longer term members anyway (I'm here since 2008) especially if they actually write reviews.

I have had a thing for Cherry at this place.
Saw her again, she was happy to see me and let me know it with a DFK and great BBJ.
I just had to suck and lick on this girl. Nice big nipples that are really suckable.
And her lower lips are a bit large, which is something I really like to lick, and she took a liking to my licking.

She is an active and entertaining girl who makes sure that I have a good time with her.
Lol - I actually have done what you did. After my hour long session that I knew that massage was close to nonexistent, I called and went my most reliable massage place in Westchester. Ha ha ha

Hahaha

Thanks for the review. I need to reload the wallet and see Cherry again.

I usually go around the corner in K-town for a real massage before going to PH for the main event. Theres a place that charges $35 hour for foot massage and $45 an hour for body. (Plus tip of $10 or $20) It's mid block with and Orange sign out side.
Good to know.
Can you give more details like what street it is on and between what avenues? Of course, if you had a name that would be a big plus.

Good to know.
Can you give more details like what street it is on and between what avenues? Of course, if you had a name that would be a big plus.
K-Town is 32nd street between Madison and Broadway in my book.

The Massage place is 30 west 32nd Street on the 3rd floor. I think it's called Spa 32.

Excellent massage there. No extras, just a real good foot or body massage.

When I go for Monger service I don't want to waste any time with a crappy massage. So I go for a real massage before monger time.

Monger time we want to max out our penetration time. Penetrating or being penetrated every minute we can. Who needs a finger nail massage from a beauty?

Juvenex Spa is better. After your massage you are free to roam around their facilities which include a few interested ameneties. I couldn't remember everything they had since I was extremely drunk around this period. Was running around that spot with a friend last week chilling in the Jacuzzi's and the heat rooms and what not. The Russian lady at the counter was pretty annoyed with us since we were running around drunk from 3am to 7 am. Was fun, but not sure if they would let us back in though :D

Juvenex Spa is better. After your massage you are free to roam around their facilities which include a few interested ameneties. I couldn't remember everything they had since I was extremely drunk around this period. Was running around that spot with a friend last week chilling in the Jacuzzi's and the heat rooms and what not. The Russian lady at the counter was pretty annoyed with us since we were running around drunk from 3am to 7 am. Was fun, but not sure if they would let us back in though :D
I believe Juvenex Spa is a more expensive place. I am looking for economy class spending.

Whats the price structure there?

Basically the price for two is about $135 per person depending on package but you can pretty much stay there all day and relax in the tubs or the dry sauna and wet sauna after your 1 hour long massage. I think its pretty fun. It is pricey but should try it at least once. Last week was my first time there and it was a blast. Especially when I had a certain Filipina girl with me :D

K-Town is 32nd street between Madison and Broadway in my book.

The Massage place is 30 west 32nd Street on the 3rd floor. I think it's called Spa 32.

Excellent massage there. No extras, just a real good foot or body massage.

When I go for Monger service I don't want to waste any time with a crappy massage. So I go for a real massage before monger time.

Monger time we want to max out our penetration time. Penetrating or being penetrated every minute we can. Who needs a finger nail massage from a beauty?
Thanks for the response. I'll have to give it a try. I could use a good massage that's just a massage.
Although there are some girls who do a great massage and great full service. But I want just massage.
I'm going to go try a new girl for fun tonight at A&K and may go for a massage first.
I appreciate your response.

Thanks for the response. I'll have to give it a try. I could use a good massage that's just a massage.
Although there are some girls who do a great massage and great full service. But I want just massage.
I'm going to go try a new girl for fun tonight at A&K and may go for a massage first.
I appreciate your response.
A&K on 48th & Mad? (I've never been)

Isn't there a massage place closer than 32nd Street/K town?

Massage only in the 45/46th street area between 5th and 6th ave? (I think Spa 32 has a sister location in that area.)

I like to time it right. Massage ends and I get to the pleasure house shortly thereafter. Efficient use of time.

A&K is on 47th off 6th now.
I saw Stacy who I'll try to review later. I had a fantastic time with her. A real hot girl.
I actually went for a massage at a place on Lex and 45 called Spa 45. Legit good massage, then went to A&K.
I'll go to 32nd when I'm mongering in the area.

Alright, so im on my wash, rinse, and repeat session once again at one of my favorite spots. Sindy worked a number on me. Made me feel as if I was her main squeeze in real life. This day was gloomy for most but she made me feel as if it was the sunniest day of my life. We enjoyed ourselves with a long and interesting introduction; swapped saliva with some tongue wrestling while we embraced and caressed each other as the door closed. The chemistry was totally there and it was on fire. Some body-to-body grinding and caressing mixed in with the free flowing verbal moaning that just naturally flowed. I was instantly hard and all the while Sindy was quickly trying to undress me, pulling at my belt buckle, getting my shirt off with fervor while we freely continued to DFK. Sindy had already upped the game to be sure by giving me an amazing tongue workout in my ear.

Even after undressing the fiery pace continued, full blown lust from both of us. We were more than ten minutes in as we went to take the introductory shower, not that either of us wanted to interrupt our foreplay at all. Sindy directed me to the standup shower where, both naked, the fun continued as she soaped and caressed my body with hers. The most enjoyable parts included plenty of body grinding from the front and back and some oral pleasure with tongue penetrating anus action while rotating to my little guy. Additionally, I got a few licks in. I simply couldn’t help myself.

Sindy is amazing looks wise IMHO. Her facial beauty was the center of my focus throughout the session, especially when she smiled in that most playful way showing her amazing pearly white teeth. I often had my finger or my tongue in her mouth. On a few occasions she sucked, blew and moaned in my ears.

By the time entered the room my mind was already racing and my little guy was already standing at parade rest. My little buddy found his way in between her ass cheeks and was met by Sindy’s cheek squeezing . I even tried FIV as she responded so well and got very moist, then wet. She was pleased, but so was I. At one point during DATY & DATO she replaced my finger with hers in her mouth, which looked and felt very sexy and hot.

There was a brief cool down before Sindy just transitioned us for a very memorable BBBJ that she performed with an entusiastic, out of this world suction. One or two deep throat exercises with a variety of speed, there was some hand work involved but it was minimal. Eventually, I chose to slow it all down and transition to cover. Before the cover went on the variety of our kissing increased dramatically with full tilt lust in the room and Sindy went back to BBBJ for another incredible run before we made it to Mish and then CG. The whole session was really all nonstop but the end was drawing near about ten minutes to go in the hour which would have ended when I showed up starting a few minutes late. But for the next ten minutes, including ten minutes of overtime, Sindy’s amazing BBBJ efforts were quite amazing and well noted IMO before blowing a load onto her face. Love the way she looks into my eyes and it was an all around good experience. She was a perfect companion. Sindy has been added to my repeat often list.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
A&K is on 47th off 6th now.
I saw Stacy who I'll try to review later. I had a fantastic time with her. A real hot girl.
I actually went for a massage at a place on Lex and 45 called Spa 45. Legit good massage, then went to A&K.
I'll go to 32nd when I'm mongering in the area.
This is a review thread for Paris By Night. If you have comments about another place, then please find or create an appropriate thread for that other place.

Review for Cherry
03/31/2017

After reading some positive reviews on the other site, I went to see Cherry @ PBN. Setup was easy peasy, Midtown location, but a little out of my way. Good thing it was my scheduled vacation day and decided to test this place. Apartment setup on the west side. Communicated with Gina via text to get to the location. Two texts later and I am in the building.

The door opened as I was walking up the stairs. Behind the door was a cute Malaysian girl named Cherry. Very cute girl. She's a tiny girl with a devious smile. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. I immediately took my clothes off and she did the same. She's chatty, her English is very good which is a plus for me. Onto the shower, she washed me and a BBBJ preview. We DFK for a bit which she was very into it.

Back to her room, pulled my towel off me and started bbbj. Boy this girl did not want to waste time. Ha ha ha. I had to stop her otherwise I would have lost it there and then. I wanted to last long, so I pulled her up and motioned to her to lie on the bed. As I was about to work on her, she flipped me over and moved to more bbbj. Damn the girl can suck and good at it. She then positioned herself into 69. I just went at it and tongue fucked her. She was so fucking wet that I finally asked for the cover. Started with CG position and did a couple more positions and finally settled into mish. I just went for it and pound on her and dropped my first load.

We talked a bit, she tried to give a massage but I stopped her and we tried to go for round two. She kissed me all over, made her way to junior and started BBBJ again. Tried to give me a hj but I told her to get a condom. We went at it again and successfully loaded the bag.

I was soaked with sweat that I needed another shower. After the shower we soon realized we kinda went on OT but she was fine with it. I thought that was cool.

Cherry was a lot of fun and will definitely see her again. But there are lot on the plate that I may try on my next visit. Damaged was 260.