Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So they’re spoofing actual location on snap…. To act like they’re nearby and get people to send deposits. I then broke it to her that I’m near NYC and unfortunately she’s 3 hours away from me.

Anyway - I went back to SA and she somehow deleted our conversation and I no longer had her in my sent messages. I didn’t know you could do that.
Surprised you only ran into this now. It's happened to me to many times to count whether snap, kik, text even directly on SA messaging. And yes you can delete your SA message thread.

Been busy for a bit.. thank you guys for good intel, the following is from SA and SB

$Bellaax33$ - 20yrs old hot Latina from Woodbury quoted 600 agreed to 300 wanted to text more - never met up

$Your$destiny$- 18.5 old black girl from east Ny. texted for 10 min, quoted 300 agreed, met up at hotel, amazing body real young cfs, bbj, CIM.

Next meet, picked her up from school to hotel MMF 300 each, we smoked and chickens for 4 hours, 2 pops each she was spent, sent her home in Uber. She is way hotter in person.
Saw her a few more times with my other friends, into group.
Took her to a swinger party she was a hit.

$IAMERICA$33 queens - Asian, tattoos, $300 met at hotel, not bad will repeat.

$BAD$BABIES$ - a pair of 18 yr old Latinas, BayShore.
one chubby one super hot. $250 each, hard to setup but finally met up. Rim, cfs, bbj, CIM, FIV.
They sneak out at night, probably won’t repeat cause if they get tracked it could be a bad situation. too risky.

Been busy for a bit.. thank you guys for good intel, the following is from SA and SB

$Bellaax33$ - 20yrs old hot Latina from Woodbury quoted 600 agreed to 300 wanted to text more - never met up

$Your$destiny$- 18.5 old black girl from east Ny. texted for 10 min, quoted 300 agreed, met up at hotel, amazing body real young cfs, bbj, CIM.

Next meet, picked her up from school to hotel MMF 300 each, we smoked and chickens for 4 hours, 2 pops each she was spent, sent her home in Uber. She is way hotter in person.

one chubby one super hot. $250 each, hard to setup but finally met up. Rim, cfs, bbj, CIM, FIV.
They sneak out at night, probably won’t repeat cause if they get tracked it could be a bad situation. too risky.
Thanks for the good intel, are they all on SB? I wasn't able to find a single one on SA.

billyS

Reign of Terror

So you have gone from only going to AMPs in the city to now seeing Black girls in Brooklyn and Hispanic girls out on Long Island?

And no one else can find these girls?

Something smells.

So today is my final day premium membership for SA. Will probably take a month-long break and come back when new people are on the site. Over the past month, met with 7 people and spent an average of $428 per meet. (Including hotel, ubers, etc) It was definitely a fun time and a very different experience compared to usual mongering activities.

$$Antigone$$ - Finally got in touch with her. Set up a meet, quoted $500 and I didn't even negotiate just to have her become unresponsive before the day we were supposed to meet. Skinny young asian girls like her are my type, if anyone has seen her please let me know how she was.

$$Starriiee$$ - Chatting with her over text, trying not to bring up price so she doenst ask for something ridiculous. Hoping to meet for a drink and have the m&g lead to more.

$$Lulu$$ - wants to meet up for drinks before finalizing details

$$WiseChick$$ located in Wayne NJ, can host but wants $700 ppm lol
I already posted that i smashed $$starriee$$ for $400 on two different days. Good fuck and nice tits good rider and she chilled for a while. But im not spending $400 on her havent seen her since late October or earlier .

I already posted that i smashed $$starriee$$ for $400 on two different days. Good fuck and nice tits good rider and she chilled for a while. But im not spending $400 on her havent seen her since late October or earlier .
Thanks for the info, was it difficult setting up a meet with her? She texts very sporadically with me.

A couple of girls reached out to me even though my premium membership expired. (I left my number in chats when I did have premium and told them to reach out)

$$Obedient_Aznkitty$$ Finally reached out to me. I offered her $400 and she wanted $800. I countered with $500 and she stopped responding. I did want to see her but NOT for $800.

$$Reina$$ bronx 33 latina, wants $300 talked her down to $200. On standby for now.

$$Kate888$$ white 28 nyny, Wants $800 and requires a condom even with clean test. Passed.

$$livelovechristina$$ bronx 28 latina, wants 300 talked down to $200. Also on standby for now

Would love info on below

$$brooklynbaby$$ 24 asian bk,
$$LULU$$ - 29 asian nyny,

Thanks for the info, was it difficult setting up a meet with her? She texts very sporadically with me.

A couple of girls reached out to me even though my premium membership expired. (I left my number in chats when I did have premium and told them to reach out)

$$Obedient_Aznkitty$$ Finally reached out to me. I offered her $400 and she wanted $800. I countered with $500 and she stopped responding. I did want to see her but NOT for $800.

$$Reina$$ bronx 33 latina, wants $300 talked her down to $200. On standby for now.

$$Kate888$$ white 28 nyny, Wants $800 and requires a condom even with clean test. Passed.

$$livelovechristina$$ bronx 28 latina, wants 300 talked down to $200. Also on standby for now

Would love info on below

$$brooklynbaby$$ 24 asian bk,
$$LULU$$ - 29 asian nyny,
Obedient reached out i forgot if i talked to her and left her on read or just left her on read. Not attractive enough for me to spend time on..

Starriee took a day or two to respond in the beginning then she started to text fast. Once i saw her once she texted me every week to see her. I saw her one more time after the first time and then she was blowing up my phone mad that i promised to see her weekly. Filled her up once and once i didnt. Cause she wants plan b if you fill her up. Luckily i had plan b and got it for cheap.

Season for me is almost over . So heres a list

$Angelicbaby / 30 / Ny,Ny / Asian , Korean girl quoted me $500

$BellaGee 3000 / 30 / NY,Ny / White quoted me $500

$FeminineDame / 20 / Brentwood / Spanish

Also quoted me $500

$AvRings / 31 / Ny,Ny / Spanish quoted me $800 even I know some you guys said $600 . I passed . Said she’s located in Long Island .

$Gabbybabe / 46 / Patchogue / white wants $450 also on Sb as $Gabby0910

Any intel on $missmomonroe / 23 / from Westbury please let me know . I have been eyeing her . I message her but I guess she has yet to open mine or is a bot . She looks like a good time
Sorry for the late info , was trying to gather the last but of info after my membership expired. I’ll probably sign up again in a few months maybe .

$Sleepybunny 29 Asian from NY,NY wants $800

$Scorpio456 / 42 / White from Nassau County

Wants $500

$Angelie wants / 25 / Middle Eastern from Fresh Meadows Wants $300

$Thatgirixo18 / 30 / White from NY,NY told me I was Handsome so she should let me hit for free but wants 350. During text told me she’s from Staten Island

$Hania / 20 / Listed as Asian (is Arabian)from NY,NY (says she in the Upper East) wants $500 and doesn’t host . Doesn’t seem worth it

$ets7 / 24 / Asian from NY, NY(Bronx as she said they text) told me her last arrangement was $500, is open to everything but Anal

$FoxyBelle / 41 / Latina but listed as mixed from Queens . She only used speak Spanish from text , she uses good translation as she wants you to use it as well. I offered $250. She seemed eager to me meet. Never went thru.

With all of this said I never met any girls . Too many $800-$1000+ . $400ish seem to be the average but the girls don’t seem worth it . With a very few $250 ish maybe . Enjoy

Any intel on $petiteblueeyes will gladly be appreciated. Til next time

SCAMMED

$$diamondtingz$$

so I am usually very good at spotting scams and I stick to never paying anything unless I meet but this time I’m dumbfounded.
This is an actual girl scammer that looked very much like her picture that came to my hotel room, and said she wants to get paid before the action starts.

I was hesitant at first but thought “what could go wrong”, she is already here in the room, by herself.

WELL, it turns out that she has two accounts on cashapp, and the usernames are only different by one letter.

so after I cashapp her she said she didn’t get the payment, at that point I smelled something was wrong, so I pressed on her profile and saw that her cashapp handle was “lexiebaby764” and the handle she gave me was “$lexiiebaby764”

low and behold I said “wow is this a scam”, at which point she said “you’re the one that’s trying to not pay me” and walk out the room.

I am frankly thankful that it was only $300, and a valuable lesson learned. Just wanted to share this one with all of you.

First time poster so if I broke any rules I’m sorry.