Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Has anyone had any luck with $MsMikasa$ ? She looks fun.

sent me a few naughty pictures but then went quiet. She said she gets bombarded with vulgar stuff.

I get the impression that if you take it slow, she might be into that. I’m playing the long game on this one.

$NYBrainsandClass$ This one thinks I am stupid . said she’s open to casual public first meet with some compensation. After that if it goes well then 2nd date is sex . I said cool . First date is $100-$200. I said fine I can do $100. Said it gonna be awhile before can meet but said she can meet for the coffee date outdoors this week Lmaoo. Like what ? So you can meet for coffee and $100 but not the 2nd date because of Rona? Lmaoo what a scam lol
I met this one last year she is a piece of work. I agreed to the meet up and $100. She is a pathetic lazy loser who lives in her parents basement on long island. Agreed to lunch and hotel meet in the city during lunch she tells me she prostitute. I finally got her to a hotel and she has many aversions to sex claiming cultural beliefs and medical conditions. Tried to give her oral and she squirmed away telling me she hated it. No penetration allowed and would not let me kiss her after I went down on her, again cultural excuse. Put my hand on her pussy just to show me how dry it was and she felt nothing. Refused to give BJ and I settled for a lackluster HJ, which she said was her favorite thing to do. It took me forever to finish as I could hardly get it up after such a "sensual" encounter, Stay away from this one and make her lazy ass go get a job. What a mistake she was!

Briefly off topic, but how are you gentlemen liking the new SA look while browsing?

I hated it in the beginning - the choices being one bio per frame vs 4 per frame. Then the 4 per frame appealed a bit as the 1 per frame/screen was taking too long to scroll through.

Now I have settled on the 1 bio per screen view.

These are a few of the features that I like and maybe you gentlemen might find useful too:

!. Clearer pic of the girl
2. If the girl has a few pics, then by swiping right to left, you can scroll through them without necessarily opening the whole bio.
3. The number of pics uploaded are right there to see.
4. The little dots at the top and center of the front pic. Let's say there are 10 pics. If there are 7 dots, then 6 are viewable and 4 are private.
This is useful especially if there are 10 pics and only 2 dots. Meaning 9 are private. If you couple this with the "bot names" - two words joined together, first is an adjective, the second a noun, the individual words have an upper case in the beginning (example "VoluptuousMermaid" - NOT a real username), then it's almost a certainty that it's a bot. In which case avoid at all costs. Or NEVER approach with a p4p - will likely get you banned.
5. The green dot on the lower left side shows they are online. If the bio above and below are green but the bio between the two is not, she is "hidden", use that info how you see fit.

V

$may$$$yyy27 is way heavier and sloppier than her pics. Gives good head though: takes direction well, makes good eye contact, and can deepthroat. Nice girl, just gotta be direct with her and don’t give any hint of flaking: keep things simple. I might repeat if I’m in the mood for just head.

$Dream$doll$ no spaces. 22, cute, mixed. Manhattan. Seems fun, settled on 300 but can likely go a bit lower. Setting something up for this week.

Side note... it continues to amaze me how these SA girls really come from all walks of life! One girl i had started seeing right before the pandemic hit was just elected to a public government position in Europe. Her campaign pictures plastered all over the web. Just a mere 24 months ago the same girl was taking it on all fours like a champ in NYC...

More craziness.... LolaMocha on Secret Benefits.... middle aged WOC looking for something casual.... right up my alley!! Wants "Advance payment for clothes to wear when I meet you".... WTF? Wanted $70 to meet.... my reply... "No thanks, have a nice day"... Too funny....

can you use the code with an active account or do you have to set up a new username to use the code? Reason I as is when I go to renew the subscription, I can’t find anywhere to enter the code.
Yes. I just reupped and you have to get 90 day, no renew, or 30 days with automatic renewal,to get the discount. I took 30 day auto renew after long hiatus (renewal won’t go through with zero balance card). I got prepaid card warning, but it went through anyway. I started redeeming credit card points for custom prepaid amounts, for no fee. When paying, can put in coupon code at the bottom, before confirming transaction.
Hopefully, can find some hits again.