Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

SA has sooooo many fake profiles now it is crazy. It used to be that I was on the lookout for new members in the hope to be the 1st to get with them before they learned the ropes.

Now I avoid new profiles like the plague because most are clearly fake and/or they are reported and start a new profile.

SA has sooooo many fake profiles now it is crazy. It used to be that I was on the lookout for new members in the hope to be the 1st to get with them before they learned the ropes.

Now I avoid new profiles like the plague because most are clearly fake and/or they are reported and start a new profile.
reported? Lol .... SA is encouraging this behavior and whatever will bring traffic to its site... traffic = $$$$. It creates a false sense of site having thousands of girls in our area, when in fact is the fraction of it

Many profiles are fake, created by bots and AI systems created simply to show many online users and start convo with you with no response. Have you seen many profiles with 1 picture, recently created with very short description, location and geo location totally 2 mismatches? Those are the tell tell signs.
SA allows you to filter by city set in profile, which you can set to any, but won’t allow you to filter based on geo location, which you cannot easily fake it. If they do, they’d loose majority of business, fake profiles that is

sadly you have to decipher through hundreds of profiles now to get to handful of real ones...

Lol I’m having a hard time telling what’s going on with this profile actually. If it’s not real this person reeeeeally wants “anything you’re willing to send”, like even 10 bucks. And at this point with how persistent this person is, I’d say they maybe deserved it. Maybe lol

The last time I was on there seemed to be a lot of scammers messaging from Connecticut. Probably the same person or group. Cause they said a lot of the same things, like reading from a script. But always leading to... yes I want to meet, but lets start with you buying pics so I know you are real, lol!! Idiots

Some of them are getting smarter though. You used tyo be able to spot them easily because it would tell you they were logging in from another country. But I think they are starting to use VPN's now to mask that.

But the easy tell now is they will change locations every couple of days

The pretty woc that could come just from playing with her boobs. She hasn’t been on for a while but she was reviewed here a few times

Is that the one with the huge boobs and eraser nipps? Woc's are typically not my thing, but she had a killer body. I saw her once in Brooklyn a couple of years ago. She was in a bit of a rush but bbj and cfs were fun, plus the tit play.

Is that the one with the huge boobs and eraser nipps? Woc's are typically not my thing, but she had a killer body. I saw her once in Brooklyn a couple of years ago. She was in a bit of a rush but bbj and cfs were fun, plus the tit play.
uh sounds about right. they're kind of hit or miss for me but i think she was pretty gorgeous. very fun personality too, but her responses were kind of intermittent.

$juicy$. 26 YO blonde blue eyes bbw from Philly. She is super fun, super cute , sexy , hot , amazing to be with. Had her and her friend in one hell of a three way. Beat time ever. Both super cute. Her friend a Latina 25 yo athletic build sweetheart. Bbbbj. Covered FS. Daty. They both daty. Simultaneous BJ. Just absolute bliss. She will come to NY. Super accommodating. Treat her well. Don’t ruin her. Oral skills perfection. Huge tits. Amazing ass. Not cheap. I think ppm was asked at 500. Not a clock watcher. Skills wise better IMHO than any of the well reviewed GFE bbw milfy types on LI.

$juicy$. 26 YO blonde blue eyes bbw from Philly. She is super fun, super cute , sexy , hot , amazing to be with. Had her and her friend in one hell of a three way. Beat time ever. Both super cute. Her friend a Latina 25 yo athletic build sweetheart. Bbbbj. Covered FS. Daty. They both daty. Simultaneous BJ. Just absolute bliss. She will come to NY. Super accommodating. Treat her well. Don’t ruin her. Oral skills perfection. Huge tits. Amazing ass. Not cheap. I think ppm was asked at 500. Not a clock watcher. Skills wise better IMHO than any of the well reviewed GFE bbw milfy types on LI.
Also toys , three way make out sessions. I can’t say enough.

Some (mostly) SB honorable (and not so honorable) mentions:

- joannaxoxo12 (on SB) brownhairgal12598 (on SA) - 20'something interesting looking bi-sexual/bi-polar girl from mid-Nassau. Cancels day of first meet up claiming she found a better fit. She pulled the exact same shit 7 months ago when we had been messaging back and forth and made plans to meet. I believe she's a pathological liar and it's probably just as well (although I did really want to fuck her) but it's a fool me once, fool me twice situation so I'm done with this sick puppy

- JaneS_607 is a good looking 20'something who's a nanny in Manhattan. Made plans to meet out on the Island for $400 ppm but she got cold feet and cancelled last minute

- soni_393 - Asian girl from Queens won't even consider taking public transportation out to the Island so that was the end of her

- exoticbeauty00 Leela/SB - Indian girl from Philly who travels to Manhattan on weekends. Will host and have uncovered sex for a mere 2k ppm so that was a hard pass

- Jinjin22 SB/ attractive early 30's Asian from Queens drove herself out to the Island for an intro meet. Claims not to have done this type of thing before (believable). Put $50 worth of gas in her car and neither one of us followed up

- Gwen_456 SB looks like a washed up pro from the UWS with a drinking problem (open DWI in NYC with 2 priors) who owes her attorney 15k. Knew she was desperate so I low balled her ($300 + train fare). Said I'd insulted her and I probably did - no great loss

- Divina222 SB/Asian from NYC, early 30's really cute and super nice. She took the train, we went for a drink and then to motel on 1st meet. Was going great until I went to stick my raw dick in her when she asked me to use a rubber. I relented as it was never discussed prior to and I didn't want to be an asshole about it but although I had a pretty good time with her I'm not interested in seeing her again because of her insistence on using condoms - I think it was $400 ppm

- CutieHimawari SB/Asian 21 y/o waitress from Queens very slim and attractive. Messaging back and forth for days planning an intro meet and on day of scheduled meet she announces that I'd have to pay her a minimum of $300 + train fare for a platonic date. Told her I don't do "appearance fees" and that was the end of that

- Funby rachel SB mid-20's white girl from Queens who's into real estate sales. Drove out in a car with some advertising painted on for a law firm. A little bigger girl than depicted in her pics but for $400 + a tank of gas she was a good time. Great head and a nice, tight uncovered fuck with an anything goes type of attitude in bed. Couldn't promise I could see her at least once a week so she is looking for something more consistent. I'd hit it again but no plans to see her again

- LI Jade (I think, it's been a while) met off SA months ago. Mid to late 30's very fit and attractive Korean MILF who does nails from her house on s shore of mid-Nassau and cashes checks from her well off ex-husband. I'd always give her cash but she wasn't in it for the $$. Great, uncovered sex in motel once a week or so...a real gem and a great find. Haven't seen her in a while and not really sure why

Current crop includes an early 30'something Japanese girl from BK, a 25 y/o eastern European esthetician from Harlem (she's white and could use some sun actually) and a 19 y/o Russian model from BK (so she claims and she's got the body for it/face not so much)....couple others here and there all in the $400 -500 ppm range + train fare. Working on 22 y/o cutie from Suffolk who's finishing up some evening classes before we schedule an intro meet in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed for this one)

That's all for now

-

- LI Jade (I think, it's been a while) met off SA months ago. Mid to late 30's very fit and attractive Korean MILF who does nails from her house on s shore of mid-Nassau and cashes checks from her well off ex-husband. I'd always give her cash but she wasn't in it for the $$. Great, uncovered sex in motel once a week or so...a real gem and a great find. Haven't seen her in a while and not really sure why
-
Any other info on this one from SA? Didn't find anything close to that name. I guess she is off SA at this point?

Some (mostly) SB honorable (and not so honorable) mentions:

- joannaxoxo12 (on SB) brownhairgal12598 (on SA) - 20'something interesting looking bi-sexual/bi-polar girl from mid-Nassau. Cancels day of first meet up claiming she found a better fit. She pulled the exact same shit 7 months ago when we had been messaging back and forth and made plans to meet. I believe she's a pathological liar and it's probably just as well (although I did really want to fuck her) but it's a fool me once, fool me twice situation so I'm done with this sick puppy

- JaneS_607 is a good looking 20'something who's a nanny in Manhattan. Made plans to meet out on the Island for $400 ppm but she got cold feet and cancelled last minute

- soni_393 - Asian girl from Queens won't even consider taking public transportation out to the Island so that was the end of her

- exoticbeauty00 Leela/SB - Indian girl from Philly who travels to Manhattan on weekends. Will host and have uncovered sex for a mere 2k ppm so that was a hard pass

- Jinjin22 SB/ attractive early 30's Asian from Queens drove herself out to the Island for an intro meet. Claims not to have done this type of thing before (believable). Put $50 worth of gas in her car and neither one of us followed up

- Gwen_456 SB looks like a washed up pro from the UWS with a drinking problem (open DWI in NYC with 2 priors) who owes her attorney 15k. Knew she was desperate so I low balled her ($300 + train fare). Said I'd insulted her and I probably did - no great loss

- Divina222 SB/Asian from NYC, early 30's really cute and super nice. She took the train, we went for a drink and then to motel on 1st meet. Was going great until I went to stick my raw dick in her when she asked me to use a rubber. I relented as it was never discussed prior to and I didn't want to be an asshole about it but although I had a pretty good time with her I'm not interested in seeing her again because of her insistence on using condoms - I think it was $400 ppm

- CutieHimawari SB/Asian 21 y/o waitress from Queens very slim and attractive. Messaging back and forth for days planning an intro meet and on day of scheduled meet she announces that I'd have to pay her a minimum of $300 + train fare for a platonic date. Told her I don't do "appearance fees" and that was the end of that

- Funby rachel SB mid-20's white girl from Queens who's into real estate sales. Drove out in a car with some advertising painted on for a law firm. A little bigger girl than depicted in her pics but for $400 + a tank of gas she was a good time. Great head and a nice, tight uncovered fuck with an anything goes type of attitude in bed. Couldn't promise I could see her at least once a week so she is looking for something more consistent. I'd hit it again but no plans to see her again

Current crop includes an early 30'something Japanese girl from BK, a 25 y/o eastern European esthetician from Harlem (she's white and could use some sun actually) and a 19 y/o Russian model from BK (so she claims and she's got the body for it/face not so much)....couple others here and there all in the $400 -500 ppm range + train fare. Working on 22 y/o cutie from Suffolk who's finishing up some evening classes before we schedule an intro meet in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed for this one)

That's all for now

-
Nice run down. Most of these seem to be from SB rather than SA. Are you having some better luck fishing in those waters?

$$lydia$679$$ told me because of her travel time she wanted our first meet to be compensated. I asked what she wanted and she told me $700. She’s pretty but I passed. I know some people commented about her the past few years but I was interested. Oh well