Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

There are times I want to sign back up again, but seeing everyones horror stories, it's not what it was in 2018.
Nowhere close to. Too many fake profiles. you can somewhat narrow search by eliminating profiles with 1 pic, too short of description, professional pics... you will get mailbox full of msgs w girls from Colombia Peru Venezuela DR.. go figure.

as @judge_holden said, quality has simply dropped with new sign ups than years ago. Now, it’s a lot more time needed to sort thru junk and the quality of girls is not there like before.

There are times I want to sign back up again, but seeing everyones horror stories, it's not what it was in 2018.
I was on for 3 weeks in end 2017 i got so many numbers. Then joined back up 2021 i think it was better in 2021 and similar pricing. It really is how you vibe with these chicks. This time in 2022 i got less numbers but got some i liked. I got a main one now. 24 phat ass white girl Williamsburg 300 several hours. But i dont like her as much as my main 5ft8 hong Kong 22 yr old or my 18 yr old latina from 2018. So i may go back on.

Haven't renewed membership in months. Just went on to do some searching to see if I would use the discount and long Island is filled with tons aged 35 to 50+ wash outs. A few younger hotties here and there, most likely asking for way too much. Lots of trans now. And a bunch of "curvy" body types that I would never pay for. So, I never used the code. Oh well. Still have a couple of regulars I see, but its getting tired.

I was on for 3 weeks in end 2017 i got so many numbers. Then joined back up 2021 i think it was better in 2021 and similar pricing. It really is how you vibe with these chicks. This time in 2022 i got less numbers but got some i liked. I got a main one now. 24 phat ass white girl Williamsburg 300 several hours. But i dont like her as much as my main 5ft8 hong Kong 22 yr old or my 18 yr old latina from 2018. So i may go back on.
I think I met maybe 2-3 from there. One was Rachel redhead (or creampie, whatever that thread is called), Tina Summer and 3 others, one was a 18-20 something going for her pilots license, another I think I met once and she got into a relationship shortly after, and another ended up moving out to Colorado or somewhere out there.

I tried again in 2019 and just got a lot of flakes or people just not being interested in really meeting up, so Ive canned it since. If I get some spare funds maybe I'll sign up for the heck of it and see if there's anything to be had.

I think I met maybe 2-3 from there. One was Rachel redhead (or creampie, whatever that thread is called), Tina Summer and 3 others, one was a 18-20 something going for her pilots license, another I think I met once and she got into a relationship shortly after, and another ended up moving out to Colorado or somewhere out there.

I tried again in 2019 and just got a lot of flakes or people just not being interested in really meeting up, so Ive canned it since. If I get some spare funds maybe I'll sign up for the heck of it and see if there's anything to be had.
The one from Colorado name starts with a B ?

if it's aves, she's still on...and has been on the every one of the very random times i've checked just to see who was on. she posted she was back and forth in the past but she didn't reply the one time i messaged her.

Any info on xxxasian$citygirlxxx.
Last time she quoted me 4..1h only. bbbj Cfs.
lol you're using 2 different masking methods. she's been reviewed before under $cute$asian374$ or something. I haven't personally seen her but les/bi, tomboyish, person or two review said she was in good shape. she was a soccer player at a collegiate level or something. bb was on the table/negotiable in the past but might've changed. i never saw her in the past because she was like an hour or so drive away and her schedule never worked for me- think she was deep in queens or li or something.

$kate$lyn$ isn't in ny atm but she comes back and forth between LA and here. young spanish girl. met up and she came like 40 mins late. thought she was another fake, but she just legit got lost. went straight to the room, she rinsed off and got right to it. took it raw but no cip. only gave bj when i asked for it, but wasn't that great and no cim. cums very easily and can't really take a pounding. also into anal but she said she was too tired after we went at it for like 40 mins. 300 got it done. might reach out again once shes back in ny