Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I spoke to one girl a while back that claimed to be having all sorts of incestuous sex. Never tried to meet, her story kept changing. I think it's just sick erotic fiction. If she's real, she will never meet.
Haven’t not spoken to her or been active lately, but pretty sure she only added that bi/incest portion to her profile really recently…like within the last few months. Might be wrong but I’ve come across her profile a few times and am pretty sure I’d remember something like that

@Tornado34 any luck getting SA back?

I’m going to attempt to join again with a new device (iPad) connected to a Verizon hotspot, never used CC with a new address, new email and new profile pics. Let’s see how it goes
Always fake your billing address, and billing name. On USA CCs, only 16 front, exp date, 3 on back and zip code hits your bank to authorize. Always use newer pics, they fingerprint pics, but not faces. Also you MUST make a new burner phone number to put in seeking chat logs, or demand the girl give her num first. When I started giving out my banned burner num, i was rebanned in 2 days. There is AI on tel nums that sends your profile for manual review to CS to compare to your old profile. BTW your banned profile might respawn as a scammer/bot in a month or 2, tell women its a male photo stealer. Ive had a SB show me on her search on her phone 2 same pic versions of me before. Different body text. same age height loc and pics.

Right, makes sense. For those of you with face pics, aren’t you guys worried about being exposed?
Be like some women, put your SA pic (keep it to 1 or 2), THEN put the 2 pics up on PUBLIC social media, then if caught, say its not you, just photo theft by bitcoin identity theft AI bots from a 3rd world country. Nobody can prove it was you unless they

1. physically grab your phone, unlock it, and read everything on it proving the burner num on SA is you

or

2. make you show upto an appointment and secretly take a photo of you

on max paranoia, crop off half your face, or sunglasses, then keep photo #2 in private mode and only release it to women you want to meet, but this is too much OP sec, face by facetime only with women is another choice but 99% of women wont bother to start a FT call with you IMO if you are that discrete

choice 3. hire an lawyer, tell her to come in and sign an NDA for a photoshoot, make your lawyer warn her about permanent wage garnishment and asset forfeiture on the industry girl if she reveals you P4P, pray she wont hire an attorney that files a motion to dismiss the whole notarized contract as illegal

Scrolling thru all these profiles and I am seeing more girls asking for online-only but pls send $ anyway. Where do they get these ideas from? Tiktok? It'll cost me less to hang out at my neighborhood bar or even pay a therapist if I want is someone to listen to me. And oh yeah, don't these girls know PH is free?

Cute brunette quotes 600-1000 . Not sure if that includes her friend too. Out of my range anyway
$600-$1000 EACH. Maybe I should call them over my place and gold69 can have the blonde while I handle the brunette. Lol

The friends username is actually $cutebrunette0

The blond chick i can confirm is real. She sent me a nude and her tats match those on her insta. Now we just need to find out if this duo scams guys lol
Her name is cutenerd

The friends username is actually $cutebrunette0

The blond chick i can confirm is real. She sent me a nude and her tats match those on her insta. Now we just need to find out if this duo scams guys lol

You're correct, she changed her user name to cutebrunette0

Caved and decided to sign up for a month again.

$fuel$jules$ (no space) - messaged her starting off with light conversation. She was extremely bland with her responses. Zero interest in opening a dialogue and her responses were not engaging at all so I asked if she’d like to text to discuss. She replies she will never text until an arrangement is made, which must be made face to face, with no details about any of it except she will tell you when she needs money.

I was being courteous and responded she didn’t seem interested in talking so let’s not pursue, and she writes back “you’ll need more luck with an attitude like that”. Sorry if I don’t want to spend my time and money with someone that has no personality. That’s what I get for trying to be polite

got a couple of numbers, but 2/2 cancels/rainchecks so far

$nicecutie$ wants to sell pics
$rosali13$ wants 2,5k a week. Said she also does ppm but when I asked her ppm her ppm she didn’t respond
$may$ Japanese girl wanted 500 a meet. She’s cute but when I tried to negotiate a little she said we’re prob not a match
$what$youwant$2020$ (no spaces) wanted 700 a meet in person unless you paid her beforehand
$brun$ettexo$ (No spaces) wanted 500 a meet with a deposit sent in advance

$localhoney1111$ wants 800, stuck up hippie chick
$CheekyGymGirl$ Scammer, tries to sell phone sex for $150 cash app
$Two4OneNight$ hard to get a hold of $800 for the pair - anyone have luck with this? There is a review on the white girl, can’t think of her name
$Leena$ Bronx girl, $600
$Aliceinsugaland$ - Any luck with this one? Won’t answer messages
$Cavon$ Same, no luck responding. Any intel?

Figured out how to get SA back, new phone, number and pics. Works like a charm.

$localhoney1111$ wants 800, stuck up hippie chick
$CheekyGymGirl$ Scammer, tries to sell phone sex for $150 cash app
$Two4OneNight$ hard to get a hold of $800 for the pair - anyone have luck with this? There is a review on the white girl, can’t think of her name
$Leena$ Bronx girl, $600
$Aliceinsugaland$ - Any luck with this one? Won’t answer messages
$Cavon$ Same, no luck responding. Any intel?

Figured out how to get SA back, new phone, number and pics. Works like a charm.
These girls have been smoking too much of that TikTok crack when it comes to rates. Uniquelyme is right when it comes to negotiating tho I had my doubts at first. Have been pleasantly surprised how many were willing to negotiate or laughed at me at first only to message back days or weeks later (rent due!) after I quoted 300, which seemed low to me. Ah well, pussy is just supply and demand at the end of the day.

$Leena$ Bronx girl, $600
two4oneNight- I met the black girl a few months ago for $100 car head, so she can certainly be had for less than $400. When I inquired about meeting her and her friend she said they do not play with each other so I decided it was not worth the money if I'm simply taking turns. She did claim to be freaky though and was down for going to the Edison Strip with me.

Leena- I was supposed to meet her last summer for $500 but I decided there were younger, hotter girls to be had for that price. She can probably be talked down to at least $500 unless inflation has hit her services too.

two4oneNight- I met the black girl a few months ago for $100 car head, so she can certainly be had for less than $400. When I inquired about meeting her and her friend she said they do not play with each other so I decided it was not worth the money if I'm simply taking turns. She did claim to be freaky though and was down for going to the Edison Strip with me.

Leena- I was supposed to meet her last summer for $500 but I decided there were younger, hotter girls to be had for that price. She can probably be talked down to at least $500 unless inflation has hit her services too.
No one from the BX is worth 600 bucks