Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Some intel

$FeminineSeductress$ very cute. Looked like we were about to go to text and suddenly said “nice to meet you, bye” and disappeared. Not sure if I’m blocked or she got off the site.

$sasha$ mentioned above. Seems innocent. She requested we speak on the phone. She sounded very shy. Cute enough but I don’t think she’s particularly sexy. Going to pass on that.

$dreamyChickie$ quick to text and said she wants a cash arrangement and everything protected. Won’t tell me how much. Her profile pic shows a pair of those sexy yoga pants that go up the crack….but subsequent texts shows she might be bigger now. Can’t tell.

$suitedgogetter$ asked me if I could “cope with $650 ppm” I told her it depended on what type of activities she could cope with. No response.

Has anyone had $bunny xo xo$ ?
She looks great with those tattoos and big tits. Wondering if that’s a fake profile.

I still think the wishlist is a good place to look to get an idea of what these chicks are into….a wishlist where they want gift cards, flowers jewelry is a hard pass….a wishlist that has lingerie and toys….game on!!

Some intel

$FeminineSeductress$ very cute. Looked like we were about to go to text and suddenly said “nice to meet you, bye” and disappeared. Not sure if I’m blocked or she got off the site.

$sasha$ mentioned above. Seems innocent. She requested we speak on the phone. She sounded very shy. Cute enough but I don’t think she’s particularly sexy. Going to pass on that.

$dreamyChickie$ quick to text and said she wants a cash arrangement and everything protected. Won’t tell me how much. Her profile pic shows a pair of those sexy yoga pants that go up the crack….but subsequent texts shows she might be bigger now. Can’t tell.

$suitedgogetter$ asked me if I could “cope with $650 ppm” I told her it depended on what type of activities she could cope with. No response.

Has anyone had $bunny xo xo$ ?
She looks great with those tattoos and big tits. Wondering if that’s a fake profile.

I still think the wishlist is a good place to look to get an idea of what these chicks are into….a wishlist where they want gift cards, flowers jewelry is a hard pass….a wishlist that has lingerie and toys….game on!!
$FeminineSeductress$ Yes very cute, but an incredible waste of time. We met, but she is such a stuck up person with a horrible attitude. Not cut out for this type of thing. I was pretty pissed that my time got wasted, so the evening never went anywhere. I'd say avoid!!

$dreamyChickie$ Yes, wanted everything protected. Even a bj and was asking 400. Searched the number and it came up on some random pro sites. I talked her down to something more reasonable, and ended up regretting it anyway. Yes, not as good looking in person as the pics. Heavier as well. Nice girl, but performance was just mediocre. So I deleted her number.

$suitedgogetter$ Same as you, she was asking 650 and I never even responded.

$bunny xo xo$ Seems like a nice girl but wants the whole start off slow thing. Wants you to take her to dinner, but still wants to be paid. I was interested, but just didn't want to put in the time and effort at that time. Saw her on Tinder as well at some point. Maybe someone had a better experience.

$E$my(space)144$ on SB
Indian, thick, soft but not fat. Good at DFK. Nice big tits are definitely the best feature. Got super into being eaten her clit was fully engorged. No ask for a hat so I slid in. Pulled out for the finish since we had no discussion about it. She wass OK with three bills.
May I ask since you dine her out . Is she shaved? Never had an Indian girl before . I always heard they are hairy .

But the interesting thing she told me is that the site provides a message board for the girls to talk about the guys on
I’ve heard this from couple of SA girls before, not sure if its on actual site or different forum but they do have place to share and discuss experiences about guys from SA, just like we do here on girls

it would be no surprise if any of pros/semi-pros know about this site and come often to check it out...

I got "favorite" by a girl from Kyiv, Ukraine, clearly expanding my appeal beyond Venezuela. You guys think I should arrange for M&G? haha

Scammers should at least come up with something less blatant

I've gotten an earful from the ones that joined UG just to report his posts and ask they be taken down. One even sent me pictures of him he sent her.
Others may feel differently, but when I write reviews here or anywhere else, I follow my Yelp rule. If I got something good to say about the lady then by all means I will rec and rave at the top of my lungs. On the other hand, if I feel not so enthused then its just a simple it didn't work for me but others may feel different kind of comment unless its an outright fraud of some kind. First, maybe that person is just having a bad day or I am too paranoid. Second, I don't want to be directly implicated for defaming someone/ruin their biz. Businesses have been known to sue people for leaving bad Yelp reviews. I am sure there is a UG/review site equivalent of that out there (e.g blacklisting etc).

$$pup$$ told me I'm too young for her, so maybe one of you 50+ gents might have better luck.

$$yana9929$$ has the wildest bio I've ever seen - anyone do a M+D threesome with her?
I spoke to one girl a while back that claimed to be having all sorts of incestuous sex. Never tried to meet, her story kept changing. I think it's just sick erotic fiction. If she's real, she will never meet.