Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Friendly$Temptress$: 5'2" white girl in Queens. Took her out for a meal. Total catfish. Couldn't even tell if it was the same girl in the pic...she showed up to the date extremely fat, tired, with dry skin, and no makeup. Conversation wasn't that good. And then...she dared to ask me if she would be getting an allowance for the date -___- Seriously? She's lucky I bothered to stay for the date and paid for her meal...blocked her number and blocked her on the site.

$Friendly$Temptress$: 5'2" white girl in Queens. Took her out for a meal. Total catfish. Couldn't even tell if it was the same girl in the pic...she showed up to the date extremely fat, tired, with dry skin, and no makeup. Conversation wasn't that good. And then...she dared to ask me if she would be getting an allowance for the date -___- Seriously? She's lucky I bothered to stay for the date and paid for her meal...blocked her number and blocked her on the site.
Bro, you should have asked her to pay you for dating a whale.

$E$my(space)144$ on SB
Indian, thick, soft but not fat. Good at DFK. Nice big tits are definitely the best feature. Got super into being eaten her clit was fully engorged. No ask for a hat so I slid in. Pulled out for the finish since we had no discussion about it. She wass OK with three bills.
Nothing come up with that name
Town ? You can’t search up username on that site

**Mods** can you remove this from my posts
( This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. )

honestly holds me back from posting more reviews.. haha

thanks in advance

billyS

Reign of Terror
**Mods** can you remove this from my posts
( This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. )

honestly holds me back from posting more reviews.. haha

thanks in advance
Mods can't do that, only Slink can.
Do you remember what you did to get put in moderation?

Actually posting more reviews will get you out of moderation quicker

Was talking to one of these chicks from the site…. Met for a drink to see if we’d “like” eachother, which I don’t usually do, but in this case I felt something was off. Anyway - she was way heavier than her pics, which I think were all photoshopped or filtered. Probably an extra 100 pounds on her. (She had listed “curvy” as her description)

I’m trying to remember the name but it was something like $$ms$violet$###$$. With no spaces and the ### signs replaced by a number - I can’t find the name now b/c she blocked me. Anyway told her the pics were off and we went our separate ways.

But the interesting thing she told me is that the site provides a message board for the girls to talk about the guys on. I know I’d previously searched to see if there were boards where the girls shared info and couldn’t find anything outside of reddit, which doesn’t really have much. But SA seems to provide this directly. Thought I’d share.

billyS

Reign of Terror
But the interesting thing she told me is that the site provides a message board for the girls to talk about the guys on.
So maybe it's not always the mythical White Knight who rats you guys out but that the girls share bad experiences of guys who double fish hook them, take off the condom without their permission and/or guys exaggerating their conquests here on UG.

So maybe it's not always the mythical White Knight who rats you guys out but that the girls share bad experiences of guys who double fish hook them, take off the condom without their permission and/or guys exaggerating their conquests here on UG.
That’s exactly what I was thinking…. Also I wonder if it’s worth setting up an account as a girl and seeing what’s out there :)

Was talking to one of these chicks from the site…. Met for a drink to see if we’d “like” eachother, which I don’t usually do, but in this case I felt something was off. Anyway - she was way heavier than her pics, which I think were all photoshopped or filtered. Probably an extra 100 pounds on her. (She had listed “curvy” as her description)

I’m trying to remember the name but it was something like $$ms$violet$###$$. With no spaces and the ### signs replaced by a number - I can’t find the name now b/c she blocked me. Anyway told her the pics were off and we went our separate ways.

But the interesting thing she told me is that the site provides a message board for the girls to talk about the guys on. I know I’d previously searched to see if there were boards where the girls shared info and couldn’t find anything outside of reddit, which doesn’t really have much. But SA seems to provide this directly. Thought I’d share.
I might have to make a female account to investigate because I’ve talked in person with another girl on SA who told me that she can’t communicate with or see the others girls on there just like we can’t see the other men. Of course I say girls and mens like it’s separate but depending on your interests you can see both male and female profiles, a better explanation would be that fellow Sugar daddies / mommies can’t see each other and sugar babies can’t see each other at least that’s what she told me.

Town ? You can’t search up username on that site
You can sort of look up by username. When you go to your search filters there should be one box called profile text and you should insert the exact profile name that is posted here for example $$BigAssTitties$$ then just hit search and for me most of the time the profile appears of course you have to have your filter in range so if you are only looking 10 miles out from a location and this doesn’t work then just increase to like 50 miles or as much as you think you need.

Seeking used to have a message board through a blog type site they have. But that was years ago. When I checked to see if it was still around, the blog site is still there, but not the forum. They must have gotten rid of it. Not sure if another exists somewhere.