Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I agree with your premise.
But then, if I'm understanding this right, two people on premium would never see each other.
If they chose to both be private and not come up on searches. That is an option. Better IMO to have no public picture or completely conceal your face in public picture.

What I don't know is if that option also removes you from the general search without filters for who is currently on.

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!
My first full-bare lady ever. Open to anything, From jersey as well, came in very open minded, set the rules and boundaries early on, which was only one; no backdoor fun since she has surgery. Tiny mouth, a little bush, CIM,
CIP, she came in the second pop overall a wonderful time. Two Benjamin’s.

$Blueeyess_$
Met up with her a few weeks ago, she was up in a somewhat good-mood but seemed a little tired, it showed on her face. Anyways that didn’t come into effect with the performance she was patient, caressing and pleasant obedient with me. Only downside it was one pop wanted 2, everything covered accept the suckie. Saw flies in the room and complaint about the area in which the hotel was located. Saw two flies at the end of our meet and jolted out I guess she didn’t like the area. Overall good meeting and I had fun. Two benjamins.

$xAlexia$
19-year old obedient, caressing and a sweetheart. Followed instructions very well, from jersey. 2 pops first one was a bit jittery, down for everything except bare-backdoor and bare-fun where the sun don’t-shine. Second pop she was really into and felt more comfortable.Talked a little bit after.Overall a great experience
Two-Benjamin’s could be have for less

Hello, all! So, I JUST got into the SA world for the first time a few weeks back after reading through this thread. I met a couple of girls, came back here to post, and everything was locked because of some deleted bad behavior. LOL. So, here's the backlog of fun I've had. I'm in Brooklyn so most of these girls are more city based:

$boleynbluebabe$ : Tall and thicc in all the right ways... She's scandinavian and a lot of fun. This was the first girl I met. She came over, I made us some cocktails, went at it for one pop, she squirted everywhere, we hung out, and then she took off. 300

$sweetrepose$ : Saw this girl when she was working for an agency once. When she realized we'd connected before, she got super friendly. 300 and she spent the night the first time. The second time I saw her, she spent the weekend for the same amount... Playing the whole time with breaks for eating, drinking, and Amazon Prime.

$KatLiu$ : Don't judge... I have a freaky side. She's pierced everywhere, clearly cuts sometimes, is very submissive, and likes it extremely rough. If that's your thing, I recommend her. She's wild and will do just about anything. 300 for about 5 hours. Many pops.

$WestHollywoodGirl$ : Totally the opposite. A very sweet, sexy, girl-next door vibe. She was 400 and I've seen her twice. Stayed together about 5-6 hours both times with multiple pops. We shared tests did things full bare. She's great.

$lilythealien$ : Another submissive girl who I had a great time with. 300 and stayed for about 3 hours, but we had a great time. Seeing her again soon.

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!
My first full-bare lady ever. Open to anything, From jersey as well, came in very open minded, set the rules and boundaries early on, which was only one; no backdoor fun since she has surgery. Tiny mouth, a little bush, CIM,

$Blueeyess_$
Met up with her a few weeks ago, she was up in a somewhat good-mood but seemed a little tired, it showed on her face. Anyways that didn’t come into effect with the performance she was patient, caressing and pleasant obedient with me. Only downside it was one pop wanted 2, everything covered accept the suckie. Saw flies in the room and complaint about the area in which the hotel was located. Saw two flies at the end of our meet and jolted out I guess she didn’t like the area. Overall good meeting and I had fun. Two benjamins.

$xAlexia$
19-year old obedient, caressing and a sweetheart. Followed instructions very well, from jersey. 2 pops first one was a bit jittery, down for everything except bare-backdoor and bare-fun where the sun don’t-shine. Second pop she was really into and felt more comfortable.Talked a little bit after.Overall a great experience

nice!!
$Blueeyess_$ i decided not to see her after she said she only allows 1 pop, she semi pro by now unfortunately but her recent pics look good!!!! she started out at like $500/meet now she is down to 200 but only 1 pop.

Blueeyes_ I met a few weeks ago as well. Drove out to me and decided on just bbj. Although she did not allow cim, her technique was pretty good. Had my hand all over her ass while she was blowing. I would prob repeat. I had her for bbj for 120.

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!

$Blueeyess_$

$xAlexia$
Could not locate Sekiing

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!

$Blueeyess_$
I think you mean $seekingg0d$ . Good shit , no wonder she text me that she was in a great mood. So you did a great job and great job on pricing because she told me $300 . I never counter because I doubt I’ll see her. I did the quote to help guys on here if they wanna pull the trigger. $200 is valid af tho . I don’t mind bushy . I wonder how is it because she send me a face picture and her eyebrows were on the busy side not gonna lie. That what kinda what push me away a bit .

As for $Blueeyess_$ Yea not worth it , her service is overly hype. At least you tried it yourself to witness. I would avoid this one , props on the other girl tho.

Could not locate Sekiing
$seekingg0d$

Hi gents

$Thaliana1995$ wants 700 ppm. No way. For that money I could get a 3sum and 2 pops from from decently high end pros. These girls are completely nuts with their expectations.

As for $blueeyes_$ she is frustrating in her lack of consistency. She can be had for 100 or 300, depending on what mood she is in

$boleynbluebabe$ : Tall and thicc in all the right ways... She's scandinavian and a lot of fun. This was the first girl I met. She came over, I made us some cocktails, went at it for one pop, she squirted everywhere, we hung out, and then she took off. 300

Yeah, she's had a few profiles. Always used $boleyn$ in her name. Been mentioned here before if you type that into the search. Brooklyn, blue tint in hair

These SA whores are the best! I found an old burner with texting apps on it today, so i texted 2 numbers i haven't seen or heard from in about 6 months. They both got right back to me, even though i texted from my new burner with new texting app numbers, and I'm meeting up with them individually Monday and Tuesday, respectively.
The third SA whore who i was in contact with today, now, I'm not on the site anymore since January, but was in contact with 3 whores today, the other SA whore today was, the one i started the creampie thread about, the one who accused me of getting her pregnant. She wants to hook up! No pregnancy, by the way. She made a mistake. Right, huge fucking mistake. No more fucking that broad raw. Blowjobs only. Can't get pregnant from a blowjob, lol. I just luv that these women don't think they're the same as a streetwalker. I happen to agree though, SA whores are lower on the food chain.

These SA whores are the best! I found an old burner with texting apps on it today, so i texted 2 numbers i haven't seen or heard from in about 6 months. They both got right back to me, even though i texted from my new burner with new texting app numbers, and I'm meeting up with them individually Monday and Tuesday, respectively.
The third SA whore who i was in contact with today, now, I'm not on the site anymore since January, but was in contact with 3 whores today, the other SA whore today was, the one i started the creampie thread about, the one who accused me of getting her pregnant. She wants to hook up! No pregnancy, by the way. She made a mistake. Right, huge fucking mistake. No more fucking that broad raw. Blowjobs only. Can't get pregnant from a blowjob, lol. I just luv that these women don't think they're the same as a streetwalker. I happen to agree though, SA whores are lower on the food chain.
Names?

Hmmm, let's see... Jenn, Linda, and Sarah. That help?
Seriously, if you're asking profile names, this was 6 months ago that i made contact, i can't remember if i took my benefiber this morning or not (i don't think i did, thanks for the reminder), and you want me to remember profile names? And if you want real names, that's a little violation of trust and privacy, don't you think? Don't worry yourself, if any of you know my taste in women, these women aren't up any of your alleys, let alone neighborhoods.
Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, but the question is a little silly. Might as well just ask for the phone numbers, which I'll PM any of you that can figure out how to do it.
Enjoy your day.

Hmmm, let's see... Jenn, Linda, and Sarah. That help?
Seriously, if you're asking profile names, this was 6 months ago that i made contact, i can't remember if i took my benefiber this morning or not (i don't think i did, thanks for the reminder), and you want me to remember profile names? And if you want real names, that's a little violation of trust and privacy, don't you think? Don't worry yourself, if any of you know my taste in women, these women aren't up any of your alleys, let alone neighborhoods.
Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, but the question is a little silly. Might as well just ask for the phone numbers, which I'll PM any of you that can figure out how to do it.
Enjoy your day.
I referred to profile names because I don't want the thread locked because the narrative could be considered by some as fiction. The cop I discussed a few posts ago is on the front page of the new york post today. Sometimes, girls just want attention.

I referred to profile names because I don't want the thread locked because the narrative could be considered by some as fiction. The cop I discussed a few posts ago is on the front page of the new york post today. Sometimes, girls just want attention.
You can check my history on this website. Fiction isn't in my narrative. If it were, I'm pretty sure the mods would have shut me down 2000+ posts ago.
And there're bullet holes on the cover of the post today, not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

$$aashley03$$ has had a couple of profiles and im not sure that's actually her. didn't respond to messages at all on 2-3 accounts, though she just might not like me

$$kaylathelovely$$ might be a fake account - she's using photos from a webcammer located in..i think it was ireland

$$akanishikiko$$ - 2nd time reaching out to her and both times she asks me to speak to her in her language, so i gave up

$$emreilly$$ - finally got her to respond, and she wants money just to meet up for coffee, then discussing after

$$flower_queen420$$ is located by albany, not NYC. seems like she's trying to get money for pics

$$acroelegance$$ wanted 500 covered. said shes open to most and very kink+. havent tried to negotiate yet

I had a few other fake accounts I was going to post but I navigated away from the page and lost them