Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Unless you have saved messages, it might be worthwhile to delete the account and make a new one to obtain the savings. VALSB50 has expired.
Yeah, I must have used these codes already. I have a shit ton of unread messages, which is why I was trying to get it on that account. Oh well, might just bite the bullet.

$$akanishikiko$$ - 22. Asked me for 8, gave her 5. Seems like she's only into Asian guys. Extremely tight, she told me she hadn't done anything with a guy since her last SD 6 months ago. Made her cum 3 times and ended up finishing on her face because she was too tired to keep going. First time someone had done that to her she said and she didn't particularly enjoy it.
$$Lily Cupcake$$ - 21. Also only into Asian guys, specifically told me she doesn't like other types of men (seems to be a political thing for her). Didn't ask me for a specific number but I gave her 4. She was quite fun and kinky as hell (she's a squirter), but very loose down there which made it hard for me to finish.

Is there a way to search for the member by username? Toying with a script to get the member id from the username but I'd basically have to scrape the whole site.

babygirlieava is not willing to do anything off of the site except emails. no pics, no texting, nothing lol

$$akanishikiko$$ - 22. Asked me for 8, gave her 5. Seems like she's only into Asian guys. Extremely tight, she told me she hadn't done anything with a guy since her last SD 6 months ago. Made her cum 3 times and ended up finishing on her face because she was too tired to keep going. First time someone had done that to her she said and she didn't particularly enjoy it.
$$Lily Cupcake$$ - 21. Also only into Asian guys, specifically told me she doesn't like other types of men (seems to be a political thing for her). Didn't ask me for a specific number but I gave her 4. She was quite fun and kinky as hell (she's a squirter), but very loose down there which made it hard for me to finish.

Is there a way to search for the member by username? Toying with a script to get the member id from the username but I'd basically have to scrape the whole site.
I was interested in akanishikiko but it was a pain in the ass talking with her. any more details? she do raw?

I reached out to Lily Cupcake also but don't think i'll follow up. her being loose doesn't make it seem any better lol. thanks for the info

And to search by name just drop their name in the search box

Came up as invalid promo code for me
Using a second account I never got premium for, I noticed does SEEKINGCA33 work (promo applied green banner) but on my 3 months old account it DOES NOT work, red banner invalid promo. So I can confirm some or all of the codes are one time use only. My second account never been premium before, just lurking is being offered

90 Days Premium Subscription
Auto Renewed$14.95 USD /30 days$44.85 USD billed every 90 days

no promo code right now. Im debating whether to dump the 1st account and make my 2nd account "real" but then I need to DM and block all the scammers again, my block list saves me alot of energy and time.

Using a second account I never got premium for, I noticed does SEEKINGCA33 work (promo applied green banner) but on my 3 months old account it DOES NOT work, red banner invalid promo. So I can confirm some or all of the codes are one time use only. My second account never been premium before, just lurking is being offered

90 Days Premium Subscription
Auto Renewed$14.95 USD /30 days$44.85 USD billed every 90 days

no promo code right now. Im debating whether to dump the 1st account and make my 2nd account "real" but then I need to DM and block all the scammers again, my block list saves me alot of energy and time.
Damn. I just checked my second account. No such offer.

I discovered a new scam that I found pretty interesting. One woman I was going to meet said that she felt that cash was too transactional and that she'd prefer a gift instead. I asked her what kind of gift, since we'd already agreed on a dollar amount for support per meet, and she points me to a purse on an Etsy page purse for a similar,. slightly lower dollar amount. Surprise surprise, the seller only has like 4 items for sale, all of which have just a single one in inventory. It's clear to me that this woman cleverly setup an Etsy page and directs interested men to buy an overpriced purse from her there as a gift before they meet her. The men think it's a good deal since the items are somewhat less expensive than what they agree upon with her. And then when she doesn't show up at the meet, she still earns her money regardless.

Just thought I'd let you all know. I can't prove the scam of course. But don't fall for it.

quick question. Anyone else having issues with girls wanting the money Venmo to them before even meeting up? This just screams scam to me.
just started seeing this also. I’m thoroughly convinced there will always be a number girls using the site to run there sneaky scams, few months ago it was “can’t meet in person because of COVID and I’m taking care of my GMA”
Today it’s money up front “because guys have flakes on me before”

I've had girls ask me upfront for funds sent to them electronically since 2017. It's nothing new.

"I want to make sure you're real", "I've been scammed by guys not paying before", etc.

Always say no. And have this kind of thing established before you get ready to meet up.

quick question. Anyone else having issues with girls wanting the money Venmo to them before even meeting up? This just screams scam to me.
50% do. Just ignore them as you ignore panhandlers on streets of manhattan. Seeking is alot of block/delete work. I demand a voice call before even entertaining E-money, and then I offer $1 by e-money only and tell them the rest they get for platonic once they show up. Also always pay at end or give only $100-$150 prepay in the hotel room. Some girls try to do early walkouts or their stomach hurts or their BF knocks on hotel door, or most epic scam I got, incoming call on hotel room phone claiming to be Hotel Security to end the date (true story, happened to me). Also remember transportation, is her pimp's car outside idling with a driver waiting the whole encounter?

Is it just me or is S.A. turning into a small world lol. I keep getting thrown under the bus by one girl to another because im seeing one of them already, its like they're all friends or in these little cluster of S.A. birds lol. Its starting to get hard to juggle them around without them finding out about each other.
Some women have 3 profiles active same time with all no face or head turned photos of some random same race filtered/meitu photos. Every month I have a 2 profiles same NUMBER incident, I put it into GV and I have a contact already and spoke with her 2 weeks ago or 2 months ago & I never met. SA girls NEVER talk to each other. I've found no evidence of that online. Dont delete a SB thread or contact for a few months. You could have girls playing tricks on you if you DM them virgin when you already have a thread on their phone. Some SBs told me they never make contacts for SDs until after the first meet and some phones auto delete all threads after a few weeks no activity.

Damn. I just checked my second account. No such offer.
"Auto Renewed$14.95 USD /30 days$44.85 USD billed every 90 days"

I screwed up, my 2nd account was a "sugar boy" experiment. That is the "female" side price. And SEEKINGCA33 worked on that. I need to make a 3rd account correctly marked as "sugar daddy" with some pics authorized already, incase my 1st is deleted again. baby females and baby males can't see other baby's profiles. GUID links/scrambled numbers say profile not found. Links to baby profiles can only be opened by other daddy profiles. I tested it with a friends account. Some young women by accident make sugar momma profiles and never realize it.

Is it just me or is S.A. turning into a small world lol. I keep getting thrown under the bus by one girl to another because im seeing one of them already, its like they're all friends or in these little cluster of S.A. birds lol. Its starting to get hard to juggle them around without them finding out about each other.
Keep changing your SA name so they can't track you as well on their sites.

Hello, all! So, I JUST got into the SA world for the first time a few weeks back after reading through this thread. I met a couple of girls, came back here to post, and everything was locked because of some deleted bad behavior. LOL. So, here's the backlog of fun I've had. I'm in Brooklyn so most of these girls are more city based:

$boleynbluebabe$ : Tall and thicc in all the right ways... She's scandinavian and a lot of fun. This was the first girl I met. She came over, I made us some cocktails, went at it for one pop, she squirted everywhere, we hung out, and then she took off. 300

$sweetrepose$ : Saw this girl when she was working for an agency once. When she realized we'd connected before, she got super friendly. 300 and she spent the night the first time. The second time I saw her, she spent the weekend for the same amount... Playing the whole time with breaks for eating, drinking, and Amazon Prime.

$KatLiu$ : Don't judge... I have a freaky side. She's pierced everywhere, clearly cuts sometimes, is very submissive, and likes it extremely rough. If that's your thing, I recommend her. She's wild and will do just about anything. 300 for about 5 hours. Many pops.

$WestHollywoodGirl$ : Totally the opposite. A very sweet, sexy, girl-next door vibe. She was 400 and I've seen her twice. Stayed together about 5-6 hours both times with multiple pops. We shared tests did things full bare. She's great.

$lilythealien$ : Another submissive girl who I had a great time with. 300 and stayed for about 3 hours, but we had a great time. Seeing her again soon.
Any chance you can give more detail on katliu and Boleyn? Thanks