Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I went to my old account, and it immediately offered me 33% off to upgrade. I click the little button and nothing happened. Does the discount automatically happen when you upgrade? I only got about 60 bucks on my vanilla card, enough to cover 1 month with the discount, don't want to do it if it's not going to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I went to my old account, and it immediately offered me 33% off to upgrade. I click the little button and nothing happened. Does the discount automatically happen when you upgrade? I only got about 60 bucks on my vanilla card, enough to cover 1 month with the discount, don't want to do it if it's not going to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Depends on the tax and $1 dollar authorization, that might not be enough to cover.

Just saw RonnieBaby0x, what is now BlueEyed_Babe0x. She is located on the amityville Babylon line. Greatly improved hygiene (freshly showered, shaved) friendly, and accommodating. Manic but manageable. Took instructions well. Car fun, with instantaneous bralette release. While I needed to wait 10 minutes longer due to timing, I’m glad I did because I was able to scope area out. She spent 1 hour of straight BBJ, DT, and emptying build up from pandemic. Under market. Would repeat. She mentioned that it was two years since she had penetrated sex with a guy. I laughed and said oh my!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just saw RonnieBaby0x, what is now BlueEyed_Babe0x. She is located on the amityville Babylon line. Greatly improved hygiene (freshly showered, shaved) friendly, and accommodating. Manic but manageable. Took instructions well. Car fun, with instantaneous bralette release. While I needed to wait 10 minutes longer due to timing, I’m glad I did because I was able to scope area out. She spent 1 hour of straight BBJ, DT, and emptying build up from pandemic. Under market. Would repeat. She mentioned that it was two years since she had penetrated sex with a guy. I laughed and said oh my!
An hour bbj in a car?
I suppose you had the engine running the whole time to keep the AC on.

You were able to hold out for an entire hour, in broad daylight, in a car?

An hour bbj in a car?

engine off; cool, at night and yes with a little helps from agent purple. Got to train them right. Little trick I do to test waters and patience level for more action.80.

An hour bbj in a car?

This is the better looking half of a lesbian couple out near sunrise highway on the Babylon/Amityville boarder. She's been reviewed here before. Before SA she used to turn tricks further out east somewhere (Centereach?). Her less attractive wife/husband advertises as well, but no one has fessed up to hooking up with her yet. They sometimes host out of their apartment near sunrise, or hook up in the parking lot of the building, which is very quiet. I hooked up with "Ronnie" in the lot back in Jan or Feb and didn't review because it wasn't worth my time or effort. As detailed in the past, deplorable hygiene, stunk like smoke, zero effort bbj (did swallow though), saggy tits... wouldn't repeat. I'm glad @roger4445 had a better experience than me. Under market is an understatement. Let's just say, you all know my feelings about reasonable rates for a car bbj, well, she's well within that ballpark. I still have her number, maybe I'll try again, if she's really changed her lazy, non hygienic ways.
Point is, if you're in the right area of the lot, at the right time of day/night, yes, i can see 2 ppl with tints spending an hour back there unmolested.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm just seeing this. You paid 80? For a bbj? From "Ronnie"? It's none of my biz, but she's cheaper than that. Try a little harder line of negotiating next time, if you're looking to go less. If not, like i said, it's none of my biz.
Difference being you got her off a crack head site while he got her off SA.
These girls (or more likely their pimps) have wised up to the fact that you guys are willing to pay more if they advertise on SA.

These girls (or more likely their pimps) have wised up to the fact that you guys are willing to pay more if they advertise on SA.
Incorrect, sir. Initial contact, this time around, was through SA. Years ago, we had contact and light communication but no hook up, because she was too far east, through a now defunct website. But contact this Jan or Feb, was through SA, then via text. But yes, these suckers do pay more than they have to, and give these millennial whores an inflated sense of self worth, because initial transaction occurs through SA, ruining it for the more savvy and experienced mongers on SA. It is funny though, that the savvy and experienced monger can still get a 40 dollar bbj with the addition of a bud or 2, whether the whore is advertising on SA, or some crack head site. Go figure.

Make certain you only have one backslash in between .com and the posted address.
Nah, I definitely typed it right. Its because I used this code on that particular profile before. I tried it on a burner account that has never had premium before and it came up good, But didn't purchase cause its an account I'd never use. Was hoping to get a code on my good account so I can see the 25+ messages I have sitting unread. Too cheap to go full amount. Its so silly.

Nah, I definitely typed it right. Its because I used this code on that particular profile before. I tried it on a burner account that has never had premium before and it came up good, But didn't purchase cause its an account I'd never use. Was hoping to get a code on my good account so I can see the 25+ messages I have sitting unread. Too cheap to go full amount. Its so silly.
I never do the full amount with the amount of bullshit on SA. Once I get a new code, I will share.

I’m confused. Is there another site I should look at? I think 80 is the trend for BBJ in Suffolk. Anything more is not compatible or competitive. I also locked in FS at that price with Ronnie and Nybeautyx209. There has been others like KitKat and others that I got for free so it’s all good.

$boleynbluebabe$ : thanx you for the tip NYLover. She hits a lot of "types" for me so fellow connoisseurs take this for what it's worth but for me she is probably in the top 3 prettiest ladies I've ever boned, professional, civilian or (whatever the in the middle thing SA is).

She's the girl in the pix, 6 feet tall, and has a very punk rock vibe. Also she, I wouldn't say squirts but definitely at least dribbles.

If you have read my reviews or comments you might figure out this is basically every fetish I got. So goddamn was she worth it.

Major complaint was she has no incall and I live in Suffolk so I had to include a short stay into the cost (same as NYL posted). Also she was maybe 20-30 mins late.

I asked her about a 2 pops session and threw out 400 as a number (what I would donate to Gina Rollins) and she seemed thrilled with the prospect.

Did not enquire about the Mediterranean but I wouldn't doubt it. I didn't care. I was all in on the front hole.

She also mentioned she wants to try a threesome (two guys) but I have issues raising the mainmast with another dudes sack swinging about the area lol.

Would and will repeat in case that wasn't obvious
Thanks again
TZ

HarleyQuinn: good session but overpaid because I booked without checking here first.

Skinny goth looking chick, friendly likes to talk. We got along well, mutual interests and both kind of extroverted so there wasn't any rush.

Paid 250 for a full hour, which I now see was a good 50 too much. I threw out the number as a ballpark, reported here and learned that she gets 200 for hours and 80 for car dates (which I don't do, especially in Mastic).

I'll probably repeat (would be definitely but her place is a lil uncomfortably close to mine. If she were in west Suffolk or east Nassau it would be def) but see if she will go for her standard 200. I'll pitch it as a regulars rate and not mention I reviewed her ;)

Well I saw her 4 months ago my friend, drove her to my apartment. Sex without condom twice. Didn't nut inside her. 200 damage. She also gave me head on the way to my place