No name 516-259-6615 Mineola

I forgot about this one, things are starting to blur together, but saw her ad recently, sparked my memory of our session a few weeks ago. She's definitely the woman in the pics, little beat up from lifestyle choices. Met me at a Starbucks on Jericho tpke. She didn't drive up, but rather came walking from somewhere. we had a bbj car date for 80, I knuckled on rate to break the ice, and was too tired and horny to haggle. I had to get the poison out. Her bj was quite good. It was almost loving. I put my chair all the way back, we stayed in the front, and she basically suckled me. Not a lot of head bobbing, more tongue work and suction, like she was sucking a lollypop. It was very sensual! When I popped, she kept doing that suction thing till I was drained, then she rested her head on my stomach with my dick in her mouth till I went soft. Then she spit out the door. Tried to repeat today, but not getting any texts back. Maybe these providers would be more apt to respond to me if I addressed them by name? Lol
Looks - 4, the better pics are from years ago, the harder pics are more recent, so, go with the harder ones
Location - 5, little far for me
Rates - 3, really high for a car date
Services - 8, really different bj, but highly effective, got me off in a few minutes, which is ideal for me during a car date. She'd get a 10 if she swallowed
Like I said, I'd definitely see again, been trying, especially if she'll work on rates next time. Tempted to inquire about full. Why not?

I forgot about this one, things are starting to blur together, but saw her ad recently, sparked my memory of our session a few weeks ago. She's definitely the woman in the pics, little beat up from lifestyle choices. Met me at a Starbucks on Jericho tpke. She didn't drive up, but rather came walking from somewhere. we had a bbj car date for 80, I knuckled on rate to break the ice, and was too tired and horny to haggle. I had to get the poison out. Her bj was quite good. It was almost loving. I put my chair all the way back, we stayed in the front, and she basically suckled me. Not a lot of head bobbing, more tongue work and suction, like she was sucking a lollypop. It was very sensual! When I popped, she kept doing that suction thing till I was drained, then she rested her head on my stomach with my dick in her mouth till I went soft. Then she spit out the door. Tried to repeat today, but not getting any texts back. Maybe these providers would be more apt to respond to me if I addressed them by name? Lol
Looks - 4, the better pics are from years ago, the harder pics are more recent, so, go with the harder ones
Location - 5, little far for me
Rates - 3, really high for a car date
Services - 8, really different bj, but highly effective, got me off in a few minutes, which is ideal for me during a car date. She'd get a 10 if she swallowed
Like I said, I'd definitely see again, been trying, especially if she'll work on rates next time. Tempted to inquire about full. Why not?
ty for review- Gotcme thinking for a moment— Front seat?
Did the center console shifter get in the way? OR maybe this is why all the manufacturers are now going to the new dial transmission shifters instead of the old protruding levers..

lol
Sorry, I just had to

Did the center console shifter get in the way? OR maybe this is why all the manufacturers are now going to the new dial transmission shifters instead of the old protruding levers..

lol
Sorry, I just had to
I'm super uncomfortable during car dates anyway, so the faster it gets done, the better. The front seat was her idea. She told me to put the seat back and relax, which I couldn't (relax). I was kind of partial sitting up the whole time checking the windows. She just leaned over and suckled, lol. Did the trick tho, got the poison out, which was sorely needed at that time.
You may have a valid point on the dial shifter tho, lol...

I'm super uncomfortable during car dates anyway, so the faster it gets done, the better. The front seat was her idea. She told me to put the seat back and relax, which I couldn't (relax). I was kind of partial sitting up the whole time checking the windows. She just leaned over and suckled, lol. Did the trick tho, got the poison out, which was sorely needed at that time.
You may have a valid point on the dial shifter tho, lol...
You need to set the 2nd memory seat position to automatically adjust the seat to BJ position and the mirrors so you can see them from your new position. Disclaimer: Other than rarely managing take out from a strip club, twice in ten years. I haven't had a car date in over 10 years.

You need to set the 2nd memory seat position to automatically adjust the seat to BJ position and the mirrors so you can see them from your new position. Disclaimer: Other than rarely managing take out from a strip club, twice in ten years. I haven't had a car date in over 10 years.
Although I like the idea, I need more of a 360° view while I'm risking something so stupid. I do appreciate the input tho.

lol
Sorry, I just had to
I had an experience once (she wasn't a pro — just a girl I went out with a couple of times) where we were in my car each in our bucket seats (had console with stick shift between us — I always enjoyed stick shift car — but I digress). So I point to back seat, she nods no, takes off her panties (she left her skirt on), moved her seat back and opened the sun roof, got out of the car, I went to her seat, she got in and rode me CG with her head out the sun roof.

Point is — more than one way to skin a cat in a car with a console and shifter.

Ps. A caveat: Since bare, made a mess on the seat when she lifted off me that we had to clean up. This would be a real problem in today's situation since so hard to get paper towels.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had an experience once (she wasn't a pro — just a girl I went out with a couple of times) where we were in my car each in our bucket seats (had console with stick shift between us — I always enjoyed stick shift car — but I digress). So I point to back seat, she nods no, takes off her panties (she left her skirt on), moved her seat back and opened the sun roof, got out of the car, I went to her seat, she got in and rode me CG with her head out the sun roof.

Ps. A caveat: Since bare, made a mess on the seat when she lifted off me that we had to clean up. This would be a real problem in today's situation since so hard to get paper towels.
I've always had a stick in the console and never had a problem getting a bj in the front seat via the girl leaning over.
In fact I've never taken a pfp date to the backseat.
If it's FS then I've had her either lay flat in the reclined passenger seat and I hit it doggie, have her kneel on the passenger seat facing the window and hit it doggy or have her ride me cowgirl.

Which brings me to a similar story to that of Genius and making a mess;
Back in the mid 80's I pick up a petite young WOC on Main Street in Hempstead.
I had been out so I had nice slacks on.
Bbbj led to bare cowgirl (skin to skin as she out it ) and heavy dfk.
I shot a huge pent up load into her pussy and after a minute she lifted herself straight up off my still rock hard cock and once she had clearance started to slide sideways back to her seat. While hovering over my right leg my load dropped out of her pussy and plopped onto my pants leg. Huge mess that I made worse by trying to wipe it up with a tissue. Huge ugly crusty stain that needed to be dry cleaned.

I mentioned this once before. I went around to the passenger side... opened the door...had her on all fours while I banged doggie while standing outside.

Back in the day I Always kept dark color towels in my car because you never know

Floyd Bennett field and Kennedy Airport were the best spots back in the days

I mentioned this once before. I went around to the passenger side... opened the door...had her on all fours while I banged doggie while standing outside.
Just be careful doing it that way with someone you don’t know. I did just that while pounding in doggy and she bent over she some how reach in my pants pocket and took my cash. I didn’t realize it until I got home and empty my pocket. So now I only keep what I willing to spend with me the rest is hidden.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just be careful doing it that way with someone you don’t know. I did just that while pounding in doggy and she bent over she some how reach in my pants pocket and took my cash. I didn’t realize it until I got home and empty my pocket. So now I only keep what I willing to spend with me the rest is hidden.
So you took your pants off and walked around the car, naked at least from the waist down then pounded her doggy?
You deserved to get robbed.