Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$XxgothprincessXx$$$ Hysterical. Was trying for her before she updated her profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the type of arrangement i’m interested is the type where you take care of me financially, and get satisfaction from knowing that i’m are going to use that money to live my best life. knowing i’m all yours and you’re able to make your little princess happy.

i don’t do meet ups/ one night stands/ video calls, etc... please don’t waist my time if you’re not interested in this type of arrangement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will add Sheltered/Delusional girls to the list of scammers and Covid girls. Getting harder and harder to score on this stupid site.
Reported Her. I am done with women who think they are that hot they can pull that shit.

$$KS$Baddie$$ remove $ - offer her $250 and she completely freaked. LOL, wants 500 min. Not bad looking, but much older then what I normally go for. She can host in S. LI for an FYI.

I would have given her more, but not 500. I have much younger and better for less then that. She asked if I go with crackheads for that price. "And what makes you think I am like them" I was trying to be nice for a bit. My next line was "We already established that what kind of girl you are. Now sweetheart, we are only negotiating the price."

Way too funny, that made my night. Not much of a personality either. But for those that want someone to host she might be a good fit.

I saw $viv8585$ i picked her up nearby her home and went straight to a motel nearby. She can deepthroat very nice, tight body and a tight pussy. Covered penetration, she pulled the raincoat off of me when she pulled away ughh it felt so good.

someone tell me more about $rainbowbrite1313$ because im all for good head. I want to see her if CIM is allowed, is she down for bbfs or covered?
i saw $viv8585$ again. 300 like last time. This time i was rushed. Not the best experience since the first time. Also talks very ghetto too. Good kisser, daty, deep throat bbbj, tight body/pussy but was rushed. A for effort but im done.

any intel on $nickimsugarbaby$ Or $abbyrose23$ ???

Is nybeautyx still seeing people?
i saw her a few weeks ago actually. She gained a little weight but it looks great on her. Still has the perfect ass in a thong, perfect nips. The usual for me dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mish, cowgirl, knees against her chest, light chokes, hair pulls, deep throat. As always, amazing. I went two rounds with her that day mmmmmmm

$$KS$Baddie$$ remove $ - offer her $250 and she completely freaked. LOL, wants 500 min. Not bad looking, but much older then what I normally go for. She can host in S. LI for an FYI.

I would have given her more, but not 500. I have much younger and better for less then that. She asked if I go with crackheads for that price. "And what makes you think I am like them" I was trying to be nice for a bit. My next line was "We already established that what kind of girl you are. Now sweetheart, we are only negotiating the price."

Way too funny, that made my night. Not much of a personality either. But for those that want someone to host she might be a good fit.
That is a brilliant line. Well played sir

I refuse to pay over 300 for any girl over 30. Its not happening. I am good looking enough to date girls in my age group- I only pay for the beauty of youth lol

Off topic- Hey BillyS I tried responding to the thread "EPA Girls - Lena" but I do not have the privileges necessary to put in the thread. I saw her last night and was going to leave a review to help the OP out.

Dropping intel
$sexygirl_ang02$ wants $400
$AlexaAngel13$ wants $300

currently trying to work on
$babyyyellee$
$carmenflood$
$Saraxx3$
$Alysugaa$
$ursecretbaby$

So feel free to drop any info on these ,
Saraxx3 - When I spoke with her, we made plans to meet and then she ghosted the night of the meeting. Little game player. Wasn't a big deal cause she didn't drive anyway, and that's usually a no for me unless they are close.

i saw $viv8585$ again. 300 like last time. This time i was rushed. Not the best experience since the first time. Also talks very ghetto too. Good kisser, daty, deep throat bbbj, tight body/pussy but was rushed. A for effort but im done.

any intel on $nickimsugarbaby$ Or $abbyrose23$ ???
nickim - When I spoke to her a month or two ago, she was not meeting because of "covid" and was trying to sell pics. Then ghosted cause I wasn't buying.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No hyperlinks to the SA website

No bragging about your rotation

No one cares what you are 'going to do', just do it then write the review.

Don't describe a girl or a session without sharing all the details. If you intend to keep her to yourself then keep her to yourself and don't tease the others.

You can ask questions about girls if you have been providing information

No Covid-19 talk

No admonishing guys for BBFS

The above are not all inclusive just what annoys me most.

Last chance. Next time I close this thread it will be permanent.

If you noticed the board was fine for the week it was shut down.
Well guess what just happened

$$milkynsweet$$

I think some mongers in here may have already given this one a go, but it was my first time. Her pictures are a little dated (from 2018) but they are her. Unfortunately she lost weight and is not as...well, doesn’t leave much to grab doggy style, very low B cup (used to be a c)

We agreed to meet halfway in Roslyn and I end up getting a hotel. I’m quick to offer girls $XXX for regular sex and $+XXX for anal and it’s been working like a charm, she quickly opts for more money but with the prerequisite that anal is required.

Upon first look, I was wowed. She came in a dress and heels- mind you it’s 95 degrees outside, and I was overly impressed just by looks alone. I
Do think she looks better than her pictures, and she does hoola hooping/dancing as a living so she is very, very fit. So I invite her in the short stay hotel.

No bra. No undies. Dress comes off, heels stay on, and we get right to it. The one thing I will say, Is that her Private area has seen better days. It really looked like it went 5 rounds in a UFC octagon. I mean, disheveled. Probably top 5 most unattractive easily, but although I am quick to judge, I still give it a test drive and fucking her doggy. It was still ok, not overly tight and you can tell she works it to give it a more tight feeling.

She’s one of those “I can’t cum from sex” type of girls which are super annoying, but she says she still enjoys it. Told me that she’s been having sex with (way) older men since she was in high [this statement has been eradicated as to not condone or solicit these type of behaviors] so you can put two and two together as to why her vagina looks the way it does.

The one thing I can say, is that the few (maybe 10 or so) girls that ive been with that have ugly beat up genitalia is that they don’t judge and just take direction and dick like it’s their job.

I quickly pull out my phone to record (she was okay with it) and she begins blowing me on camera. Two minutes later, I busted all over the side of her face. Smile for the camera milky, that was a Kodak moment.

Round 2 begins with her riding on top, and this girl can go. Fucked her in all these kumasutra/yoga positions that I didn’t realize I was still flexible. Anywho, the vaginal sex is very subpar (it’s not really tight/ has been through the gauntlet) and I ask her to blow me which she does. Camera comes out, 5 mins later, pop goes the weasel in her mouth. As she’s swallowing, she says she loves uncircumcised men so much more. Lucky for me huh? I quickly remind her about our agreement, and she slurps next up real good with spit (no lube) and I go flying in that tight ass. You can tell she’s not a fan of it with the like grunts she makes, but she took it so well, so deep, and yes her ass was tight and very much worth it. She says she doesn’t let people go there often, and that I shouldn’t expect it every time. Whatever, bent her over doggy and she kept moaning and asking me to finish inside her ass which I happily obliged after 45 mins. Very very very hot. She’s very bratty. So if you’re into that daddy’s little brat shit you will fall in love. Also, I’m the youngest person she’s been with on the site according to her, so I can tell her preference is 50/60.

Gotta love girls with daddy issues right?

Overall, 9.1/10 but I am deducting a point because that vagina reminded me of Medusa.

8.1/10 still very excellent.

I felt the need to give one of my honorary reviews for the grand reopening.

Keep the hotlinks away, as always, happy hunting mongers

$$Katie_babiexox$$ wants 600..... NOPE

$eva_melody$ Saw this girl a few times- skinny, tall, used to be a cutter by the scars she has. Loves dick from behind, cums from it. Takes some convincing but will fuck raw. Told me she's been with 7 guys off SA, I make 8. Great BJ, Super sloppy and wet. Damage was 300, which ill pay for under 30. Enjoy guys.

$JN0513$ met her at a motel in port jeff station. Wanted $300. Great bbj with a lot of spit and gagging. Will do bbfscip. I did covered. Pussy was so nice I had to dine. She has huge tits with a great ass.

A little chubbier than pics suggest and I love a little meat on my women.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m quick to offer girls $XXX for regular sex and $+XXX
Not acceptable.
Let the other guys know what you paid.
If you're getting a better deal because of who you are so be it.
Guys here get better deals for any number of reasons.

But since about 85 % of the girls talked about in here are just flat out whores this thread is going to be treated like any other thread.

I get that you're concerned about guys playing White Knight but that is going to happen anyway. I think that is pretty established.