Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Whats the word on 'Sweet sugar 31' who is a 38 year old in Suffolk? She has had another profile that showed her face, but she is into text games. Her other pics are hot for her age. Anyone partake? Seems she might be high mileage.

Lol perfect example how everyone is different, can be had less for 250 fyi.
That means you got the sauce lol.

We gotta keep in mind that these girl are humans too. So they will pick favoritisms. Race, age , looks plays a role. Also a tip I can give to anyone is My account only has two picture but I know myself that I got no wiredo pictures vs a guy who can have creepy 10-20 pictures . This what make this site a different experience. You gotta make sure you don’t make these feel uncomfortable and what their doing is the new norm.

Perfect example of this is my new one ask me why am I on here because of my looks. I told her I was sick of tinder . Race well I have yet to experience anything like that but I am pretty sure some snow bunny wants their pretty boy with their Jeep and starbucks and shit lol. Age now that play a great role in my favor just recently because the same new one living in a sorority.i spoke to her since maybe April-May but she was home so I had to play the waiting game . She Even has another SD , which I hope isn’t one of you guys because the guy isn’t demanding sexual favors which she herself agree is better for me and she humble . I sometimes pay $100-$150 depending how often I see her and I am the only one Seeing her. If I kept things flowing I know I’ll be able to smash for free sometimes too. It’s all trust .She Very young .Her profile has been inactive for awhile now . So remember there are some gem out there . Sometimes uses your game to your advantage .

As for that $licpl4funnn$ maybe race does play a role idk obviously their not gonna say. Maybe age isn’t working in my favor . Maybe she like other types of guys like gold. She said she a couple so maybe her man has a say In this. Or maybe she lying about her man since no one has actually met him and she used this “hubby” for her protection . As far as I know she hit me $400, I ask so how the experience is like since I never been with a couple and I honestly don’t want to . Not my thing but she left on read so far and I ain’t searching right now .

That means you got the sauce lol.

We gotta keep in mind that these girl are humans too. So they will pick favoritisms. Race, age , looks plays a role. Also a tip I can give to anyone is My account only has two picture but I know myself that I got no wiredo pictures vs a guy who can have creepy 10-20 pictures . This what make this site a different experience. You gotta make sure you don’t make these feel uncomfortable and what their doing is the new norm.

Perfect example of this is my new one ask me why am I on here because of my looks. I told her I was sick of tinder . Race well I have yet to experience anything like that but I am pretty sure some snow bunny wants their pretty boy with their Jeep and starbucks and shit lol. Age now that play a great role in my favor just recently because the same new one living in a sorority.i spoke to her since maybe April-May but she was home so I had to play the waiting game . She Even has another SD , which I hope isn’t one of you guys because the guy isn’t demanding sexual favors which she herself agree is better for me and she humble . I sometimes pay $100-$150 depending how often I see her and I am the only one Seeing her. If I kept things flowing I know I’ll be able to smash for free sometimes too. It’s all trust .She Very young .Her profile has been inactive for awhile now . So remember there are some gem out there . Sometimes uses your game to your advantage .

As for that $licpl4funnn$ maybe race does play a role idk obviously their not gonna say. Maybe age isn’t working in my favor . Maybe she like other types of guys like gold. She said she a couple so maybe her man has a say In this. Or maybe she lying about her man since no one has actually met him and she used this “hubby” for her protection . As far as I know she hit me $400, I ask so how the experience is like since I never been with a couple and I honestly don’t want to . Not my thing but she left on read so far and I ain’t searching right now .
And i doubt she does it for the $$, from what she told me her bf has $ and they're comfortable,i think it's just a kink she has.

Anyone ever see a fat broad from the Freeport area? This would have been a few years ago. Totally forget her name, it was not a typical woman's name tho. She had stretch marks on her belly, not particularly good looking. Couldn't understand how she was in the biz. Told me she went to one of the local catholic high schools, college upstate somewhere. Said she got wet from guys paying to fuck her, lol. White chick. I only saw her once, no review because she was nothing memorable, don't know why she's stuck in my head. Wondering if she's still hooking. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Dropping intel
$sexygirl_ang02$ wants $400
$AlexaAngel13$ wants $300

currently trying to work on
$babyyyellee$
$carmenflood$
$Saraxx3$
$Alysugaa$
$ursecretbaby$

So feel free to drop any info on these ,

$$XxgothprincessXx$$$ Hysterical. Was trying for her before she updated her profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the type of arrangement i’m interested is the type where you take care of me financially, and get satisfaction from knowing that i’m are going to use that money to live my best life. knowing i’m all yours and you’re able to make your little princess happy.

i don’t do meet ups/ one night stands/ video calls, etc... please don’t waist my time if you’re not interested in this type of arrangement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will add Sheltered/Delusional girls to the list of scammers and Covid girls. Getting harder and harder to score on this stupid site.