Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Spoke to her last week she was quick to accept a 200 offer and said she can host. Didn’t pull the trigger because she looked a bit spent in her pics, like there’s been some drug use in her past or possibly currently
She has had about 3 different profiles in the past week. So I would proceed with caution
Yea I knew her profile looked familiar. I rather pass. She quoted me $150 to meet on the weekend but her face doesn’t do for me

Any Intel on Azoey1 from Northport? Saw mochi recently and it was lackluster.
Won't give out her number until you come to an agreement, uses kik. Also, expects allowance for all visits until she is "comfortable" with you, and even then she says she won't sleep with you every time you are together. You know, cause she's not a prostitute. I would give it a hard pass.

Won't give out her number until you come to an agreement, uses kik. Also, expects allowance for all visits until she is "comfortable" with you, and even then she says she won't sleep with you every time you are together. You know, cause she's not a prostitute. I would give it a hard pass.
She immediately gave me her number,x1972 . Offered 175 for normal vanilla dates and 300 for sleep-over. Trying to score under 140 if not free, if my game score is right. However, I had something planned and she cancelled on the day. She mentioned that someone offered 300 in the past and she expects that. Seems a bit too immature. She's cute, and her social media is straight up freshman of college, so its just not worth it.

Anyone have intel on Sky_west from Levittown? So many back and forth texting games. Says she wants to meet, but never commits. Want to know if its worth this annoying effort?

Update on Azoey1, 19 from Northport. She has revised her profile and I can't stop from LMAO. I am soo glad she no showed. She seems more of the platonic bird type. The gaul of this person, really. Save your time fellow mongers. Hard pass!!

"Someone generous who wants to get to know me as a person, someone who cares about me and who I can care for. Someone who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile for someone else. The more I’m on this site, the more I realize I’m not being specific enough, if you’re the kind of person who will only see value in me if I open my legs, please don’t message me. If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t follow through on their promises, please don’t message me. But if you’re the kind of person who wants someone to care about, someone to go to the beach with, sight seeing, nice dinners or anything interesting, let me know and I’ll see you this week. If the thought of allowance makes your cringe or uncomfortable, this site isn’t for you and I won’t waste your time."

Also saw $blueeyess$ again for mouth game and well thought since the first Time was decent I’ll give It another go . Well that not the case no more. Her bjs is trash. So I won’t be seeing this one again. As far as fs, I have yet to sample . Her price for that is to high for a girl with high mileage . So I’ll pass

Also saw $blueeyess$ again for mouth game and well thought since the first Time was decent I’ll give It another go . Well that not the case no more. Her bjs is trash. So I won’t be seeing this one again. As far as fs, I have yet to sample . Her price for that is to high for a girl with high mileage . So I’ll pass
I used to pay the 150 for the bbj. We're down to 100 but I'm just over it.

Guys many of these profiles are fake! They request to look at my private pics then send me a number to text and say they’re out of state need $ whatever. As I’ve said and this is with actual knowledge hackers have targeted this site as the new ewhoring site.
One way to notice is many profiles that have no texts or very short bios on the “Looking For” area is a giveaway that they are hackers.
They are not hackers.Just people posing as legit girls tryin to scam you. You don't need to be a " hacker" to do that.

They are not hackers.Just people posing as legit girls tryin to scam you. You don't need to be a " hacker" to do that.
Yes some are real girls but many are hackers. It’s called ewhoring and many male hackers use this method to make $$. That’s why there are so many new profiles of hot girls viewing you and favoriting you everyday. These guys are extremely creative.

I've been talking with a late 20's blonde from SA.....

Mod note:
You really can't take a hint. How many times are you going to try to post this?
1) you're not giving any real information required on this thread like a viable screen name
2) you don't have enough currency in this thread to come on here and ask for information.