Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

25 spinner, cute JAP is the same. Mine hasn't had a job and was going to a trade school until Jan. Now she had some pretty large distintive tats. There were 3 girls using a similiar name all fairly close by, including the blue eyes girl they were recently talking about.
Saw her car parked behind the motel we usually use and where we had met earlier this week. I was there with someone else and glad we didn't run into each other - that might have been ackward (as the lying bitch claims to be "exclusive" to me). Getting in a mid-week session with our favorite s shore JAP SD??

** awkward

Saw her car parked behind the motel we usually use and where we had met earlier this week. I was there with someone else and glad we didn't run into each other - that might have been ackward (as the lying bitch claims to be "exclusive" to me). Getting in a mid-week session with our favorite s shore JAP SD??

** awkward
Who saids they're exclusive blue eyes?? Lol

** awkward
Wasn't me. She told you she is exclusive or exclusive from SA? I would be really worried if she told you just exclusive.

Not sure I understand the question. In any event, she'd like me to believe she wasn't on the site any longer or meeting other mongers but, of course, we all know better
I will rephrase. Did she tell you she wasn't seeing any other SD, or anyone else at all? Is she telling you that you are her boyfriend? There is a good thread somewhere on this site about Sugar babies being girlfriends.

I never ask them personally, just try to get a feel on here if I am screwing a flat out whore or some chick that is just half of one.

I will rephrase. Did she tell you she wasn't seeing any other SD, or anyone else at all? Is she telling you that you are her boyfriend? There is a good thread somewhere on this site about Sugar babies being girlfriends.

I never ask them personally, just try to get a feel on here if I am screwing a flat out whore or some chick that is just half of one.
I've been seeing her off and on for the past couple of years. Initially she made a point of telling me she took down her profile (she did - I checked) and insinuating she was seeing only me although I never really pressed her on the topic. Never thought of her as a girlfriend or caught feelings (claims she's bi and prefers women). Just concerned as to how many others for reasons of personal health, safety and curiosity. She's evasive and shady in other aspects of her life so nothing would surprise me but, all in all, I'd classify her as "half of one"

Wait idk what a Jap is lol I would it was the country you guys were shorting . Did my research I’ll assume J is for the religion that starts with that letter . Correct me if I am wrong . So that being said so Blue Eyes is Jewish ? Like I said I ain’t good at spotting or sensing that out . She told me she was Italian tho .

Wait idk what a Jap is lol I would it was the country you guys were shorting . Did my research I’ll assume J is for the religion that starts with that letter . Correct me if I am wrong . So that being said so Blue Eyes is Jewish ? Like I said I ain’t good at spotting or sensing that out . She told me she was Italian tho .
Different Blue eyes. But JAP stands for Jewish American Princess. The AP could probably be applied to 75% of LI girls tho ;)

Yeah, that is it. I knew I recognized the picture. Dam, her pics are cute, but this is a lot more mileage then I like on mine. God, how I wish Persian SAM wasn't such a whore! That was one fine piece of ass!
Whatever has become of Sammy the Persian princess? Texted with her during quarantine and she claimed to be on lockdown and unwilling to make plans to meet up however she has stopped responding to my occasional messages. Anybody have any info as to what's up with SAM??

dropping this for ya

$asian Latina$ Wants $800
$Lotusflower611$ wants $200 weekly with some bills paid here and there but says she on vacation in Colorado lol
$AnnaLynn9999$ wants $200 for causal meet . $30-$40 to know your serious thru cash app lol
$Emmalove95$ wants $4

$$kaylahlove$$ is an 18 year old stripper at temptations, please report as she does not do “sexual meet ups” and is one of those washed up strippers that thinks guys are worthless and deserve to pay her for her time (like a strippers time is paid)

girls with this mentality are a danger, and don’t belong on there.

$$veronicavoss$$ got her banned a few months back but now she’s back scamming and asking for money to be sent for “talking and pictures”

$$sugarcheekss$$ another online only clown with a made up store about COVID and grandparents and blah blah blah the same repetitive bs we’ve all see before

As always mongers, be safe with your hunting.