Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

saw samile yesterday, she is a lil older then her pics.
she is probably 34-36 i'd say.
she is probably 5'4" and she was pretty much down for anything, she asks that we used condoms which i at the end agreed to but i got her going when i ate her out that she let me hit it BB later on she asks me to put on cover. good bbj skills with deep throat also was good.
she is curvy but ass is a lil flat and a few extra pounds but nothing to be concerned with.
if you like skinny girls this isnt your chick.

saw samile yesterday, she is a lil older then her pics.
she is probably 34-36 i'd say.
she is probably 5'4" and she was pretty much down for anything, she asks that we used condoms which i at the end agreed to but i got her going when i ate her out that she let me hit it BB later on she asks me to put on cover. good bbj skills with deep throat also was good.
she is curvy but ass is a lil flat and a few extra pounds but nothing to be concerned with.
if you like skinny girls this isnt your chick.
What was the damage? If you don’t mind sharing.

Roger is back again with a SA money saving tip.

33% off coupon. Code: SEEKINGCA33. Modify the address to be main domain .com plus the following:

/billing/memberships?promo=SEEKINGCA33

If you did it correctly, you will see green text that will show the monthly price as 60.27. Don't forget to cancel before the end of the month to not get charged normal pricing for the second month. No I am not affiliated, just a monger who likes good deals and who follows the market for ideal market trends that make it ideal for buying decisions. Keep those rates low so to make it sustainable for yourself.
here's the post, but none of the codes seem to work anymore. link directly from the email has it built in based on the email.

Just my 2 cents. I recently joined this site after a 5 year hiatus.
this site is now saturated with hackers who are using ewhoring methods to make $$. I would honestly say 1 in 3 girls is a real profile. When did it get so bad??

I saw the same pics on an account on WYP. 2-line description about herself seems very suspicious and makes me believe high likelihood of scam/fake account. If you find out otherwise, that will be a good discovery...
been talking on SA and switched to text, profile says NJ but philly no and no hits online. Asking for pic but I'm hesitant to send :(

been talking on SA and switched to text, profile says NJ but philly no and no hits online. Asking for pic but I'm hesitant to send :(
Yeah, I have had several such cases. I usually insist on some type of confirmation that she is real before sending anything identifiable. Just a 2 minute phone call will do, but it is surprising how many profiles will refuse to engage even for that!

Yeah, I have had several such cases. I usually insist on some type of confirmation that she is real before sending anything identifiable. Just a 2 minute phone call will do, but it is surprising how many profiles will refuse to engage even for that!
Guys many of these profiles are fake! They request to look at my private pics then send me a number to text and say they’re out of state need $ whatever. As I’ve said and this is with actual knowledge hackers have targeted this site as the new ewhoring site.
One way to notice is many profiles that have no texts or very short bios on the “Looking For” area is a giveaway that they are hackers.

Guys many of these profiles are fake! They request to look at my private pics then send me a number to text and say they’re out of state need $ whatever. As I’ve said and this is with actual knowledge hackers have targeted this site as the new ewhoring site.
One way to notice is many profiles that have no texts or very short bios on the “Looking For” area is a giveaway that they are hackers.
Agree - length of bios, how long the account has been established, specific things about them and the area they claim to live in, country from which logged in matching claimed profile (NY profile, but logged in from Venezuela - have you seen those lol?), verification of college or pics or social media - all these are useful pointers that can help sift the real from the fakes...

but many of them are premium members..I'm not sure what they need to get that badge but I'm certain SA also has loads of bots on the site.
It can be that a school email was used to sign up and then it becomes premium for free. Just keep in mind that they can be the person that they say they are, and be real. But at the same time still scam. Because I've had phone conversations and video chatted but they still want money sent. So you'll have to use your best judgement. The other problem is the unrealistic expectations.

Because I've had phone conversations and video chatted but they still want money sent. So you'll have to use your best judgement.
Never send money online. Period. I cannot believe the number of profiles that claim they are 'desperate' for grocery money, and need $25 cashapped to them! The only reason these guys are at it is that some small percent of mongers succumb to the charms of a photo and some sweet words sent by text - by a dude most likely!

I was referencing phone and/or video evidence before I disclose an identifiable pic of mine. Not a guarantee that it cannot still be used for sth nefarious but cuts down the risk.

the whole month i was back on SA i got those girls who added me as favorite, 99% of them not near my area.
ignored them guys! do not even look twice at who favorite you. also, please never send any money through payment platforms or online.... these girls or bots are up to scamming you...
if it looks to good to be true, then it isnt true!!!! if she didn't make you cum, she gets no dough period....!