Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was it one pop? I met her twice and the first time it was multiple pops for 350$ then I said I only had 250$ on second date and it was a quick one pop kinda thing.

Even though she’s a great provider she sees a lot of clients because she has multiple peofiles with different Indian girls. We all bareback her and I’ll be honest like 6 weeks after I’ve been getting an itch down there. Urologist says it’s prostitis but he just assumed since it’s 2 months after it wasn’t an std. She was the only person I had unprotected sex with.
i saw her the other day. Not worth the play. Dropped 300.00 for a one pop and it felt rushed. We kisses, went down on each other and then she shoved my bare member inside of her when i wanted a condom on. I told her no let me put it on. So i was bare inside of her for a couple of secs. Im paranoid regardless since there was skin-to-skin contact. The only female i ever went bbfs.

$$milkynsweet$$

I think some mongers in here may have already given this one a go, but it was my first time. Her pictures are a little dated (from 2018) but they are her. Unfortunately she lost weight and is not as...well, doesn’t leave much to grab doggy style, very low B cup (used to be a c)

We agreed to meet halfway in Roslyn and I end up getting a hotel. I’m quick to offer girls $XXX for regular sex and $+XXX for anal and it’s been working like a charm, she quickly opts for more money but with the prerequisite that anal is required.

Upon first look, I was wowed. She came in a dress and heels- mind you it’s 95 degrees outside, and I was overly impressed just by looks alone. I
Do think she looks better than her pictures, and she does hoola hooping/dancing as a living so she is very, very fit. So I invite her in the short stay hotel.

No bra. No undies. Dress comes off, heels stay on, and we get right to it. The one thing I will say, Is that her Private area has seen better days. It really looked like it went 5 rounds in a UFC octagon. I mean, disheveled. Probably top 5 most unattractive easily, but although I am quick to judge, I still give it a test drive and fucking her doggy. It was still ok, not overly tight and you can tell she works it to give it a more tight feeling.

She’s one of those “I can’t cum from sex” type of girls which are super annoying, but she says she still enjoys it. Told me that she’s been having sex with (way) older men since she was in high [this statement has been eradicated as to not condone or solicit these type of behaviors] so you can put two and two together as to why her vagina looks the way it does.

The one thing I can say, is that the few (maybe 10 or so) girls that ive been with that have ugly beat up genitalia is that they don’t judge and just take direction and dick like it’s their job.

I quickly pull out my phone to record (she was okay with it) and she begins blowing me on camera. Two minutes later, I busted all over the side of her face. Smile for the camera milky, that was a Kodak moment.

Round 2 begins with her riding on top, and this girl can go. Fucked her in all these kumasutra/yoga positions that I didn’t realize I was still flexible. Anywho, the vaginal sex is very subpar (it’s not really tight/ has been through the gauntlet) and I ask her to blow me which she does. Camera comes out, 5 mins later, pop goes the weasel in her mouth. As she’s swallowing, she says she loves uncircumcised men so much more. Lucky for me huh? I quickly remind her about our agreement, and she slurps next up real good with spit (no lube) and I go flying in that tight ass. You can tell she’s not a fan of it with the like grunts she makes, but she took it so well, so deep, and yes her ass was tight and very much worth it. She says she doesn’t let people go there often, and that I shouldn’t expect it every time. Whatever, bent her over doggy and she kept moaning and asking me to finish inside her ass which I happily obliged after 45 mins. Very very very hot. She’s very bratty. So if you’re into that daddy’s little brat shit you will fall in love. Also, I’m the youngest person she’s been with on the site according to her, so I can tell her preference is 50/60.

Gotta love girls with daddy issues right?

Overall, 9.1/10 but I am deducting a point because that vagina reminded me of Medusa.

8.1/10 still very excellent.

I felt the need to give one of my honorary reviews for the grand reopening.

Keep the hotlinks away, as always, happy hunting mongers
bbfs? bb anal?

xoMistressBella

Before I begin my review, I want to say that I am glad to see this thread is open once again. Her pictures are a bit dated (early 2019) but they are her. Unfortunately, the pictures do not provide a sense of her actual weight. She is 5’11, 36C, and maybe 160/170. Bigger than my usual. She just moved to the area so she is a little lost in terms of directions (needed to call a few times because she doesn’t know streets) but it helped that we had similar interests to smooth over the initial confusion.

We agreed to meet in Bethpage and and I ended up getting a hotel as I thought it was more respected then just car-fun. She wanted 300 but after I offered her some weed, she settled on just that. 2 hours of talking; and 1 hour of a quick visit, BBJ, foreplay and allowed me to eat her out. She tasted like the pasta she had for lunch. Clean shaven but liberal in terms of other body hair. So you need to be okay with armpit hair and not the smoothest legs. She apologized that she didn’t have time to stop home and shave before meeting up with me. Damage: $40 in weed and a room (used points).

xoMistressBella

Before I begin my review, I want to say that I am glad to see this thread is open once again. Her pictures are a bit dated (early 2019) but they are her. Unfortunately, the pictures do not provide a sense of her actual weight. She is 5’11, 36C, and maybe 160/170. Bigger than my usual. She just moved to the area so she is a little lost in terms of directions (needed to call a few times because she doesn’t know streets) but it helped that we had similar interests to smooth over the initial confusion.

We agreed to meet in Bethpage and and I ended up getting a hotel as I thought it was more respected then just car-fun. She wanted 300 but after I offered her some weed, she settled on just that. 2 hours of talking; and 1 hour of a quick visit, BBJ, foreplay and allowed me to eat her out. She tasted like the pasta she had for lunch. Clean shaven but liberal in terms of other body hair. So you need to be okay with armpit hair and not the smoothest legs. She apologized that she didn’t have time to stop home and shave before meeting up with me. Damage: $40 in weed and a room (used points).
Sounds like a bargain. Good on you

$$Sof555$$ She showed me a picture of her account being banned for solicitation. $400 and she can host. Tiny 1.5 room apt with no AC in the village. Mattress on the floor made the act a little more difficult.

She is a beautiful Asian girl and her private pics were real. Fake Bolt-ons that looked like a C on her tight very slim body. I wish the performance was as good. She was very scripted and you can see she had been trained. Just pecks for kisses, no real foreplay. Grabbed a condom right away and tried to cover Jimmy up before she even gave him a kiss. I did get her to blow me without a cover for a little while, but everything else was covered. If felt too much like AMP service, which is fine at $150-$200.

Will not repeat. I am sure she will be back on the site under a similar name soon for those that want to partake.

i saw her the other day. Not worth the play. Dropped 300.00 for a one pop and it felt rushed. We kisses, went down on each other and then she shoved my bare member inside of her when i wanted a condom on. I told her no let me put it on. So i was bare inside of her for a couple of secs. Im paranoid regardless since there was skin-to-skin contact. The only female i ever went bbfs.
For clarofication, I meant to say this was $dramafree01$ Who i met this past weekend.

Also. $Nickimsugarbaby$ wants 500 since she claims shes “hot” and is 18. We negotiated for 350.
$abbyrose23$ wants 400 since her “pussy bombs”. I may pass on nickimsugarbaby since shes “too busy” lately to text yet shes posting new pics on SA. Abbyrose described she allows CIM of COF so that caught my interest injust wish her cost wasnt so high.

$Alexxandra231$ wants $300

$ValB24$ wants $250 but is playing games on the pictures, she said she can FaceTime yet I called her out about her bs number that doesn’t allow FaceTime . Told Her FaceTime let’s me take screenshot too

any intel on $Scarbabes69$ anyone?

Also any intel on $Ashleyy_vsh$ ?

I tried to get a price on the site, she seemed hesitant. She has ads up and I never got a response from a text. Took her a week to get back to my message. I imagine there's a bottleneck.
In the past i tried to see her at her spot in copaigue but her communication skills are like talking to a rock so i gave up.

Can't find her. Maybe she changed her name or misspelled?
Hmm that's odd. It's definitely "Zoyaj". 24 yo. Maybe try expanding the search radius?
Couldn’t find her either . So most likely she has her profile hidden. (That’s if she has premium) So she has to find you. Once she does then you can find her over and over again . Unfair IMO because if all these girl hide their profile then who can you really contact . They have to find you and well the day that ever happens where they promote this feature then I’ll never pay for premium.

Couldn’t find her either . So most likely she has her profile hidden. (That’s if she has premium) So she has to find you. Once she does then you can find her over and over again . Unfair IMO because if all these girl hide their profile then who can you really contact . They have to find you and well the day that ever happens where they promote this feature then I’ll never pay for premium.
Disagree- the site promotes discretion. If you're on there as a woman or a man with a job or a family the last thing you want is to be found out. People can use it against you. I'm private. I pick who I want to see me.