Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Hey Gold our crazy girl from Nassau finally hit me up again the other day. Still can't type a text msg worth a dam and still talks a million miles a minute... Tried seeing her tonight but our schedules didn't match. I'm going away for 2 weeks so won't be able to see her for a bit.
Anything with you?
Lol nope. She went mia on me which is cool cause i hate playing phone tag with these bitches. I stoped wasting my time with her. I can fuck 4 bitches in the process of trying to get her to meet lol.

Looks like we have the same taste. I currently have 2 college redheads I see one every other week. 19 yr old, bright blue eyes, petite and thin model type. She’s currently abroad but will be back within the next 2 weeks and the other an 18 yr old with a nice ass and high sex drive. Currently I’ve been looking for a young blonde type. I’ve been noticing a flow of new profiles lately. Most which I assume are fake profiles. Had one girl tell me to download skype so we can video chat. This was literally her 3rd message from our convo lol.

Here are some I’ve spoken with this week. Let me know if anyone has seen them.

%messie% from oyster bay. Said she wants to get out to the city more. Big tits but thick body. Very kinky and into the whole role play. She mentioned she loves getting multiple rounds in. Said she normally gets 500 but she’s so 400 with me.

%hestiia% definitely a pro. Is visiting manhattan and has a friend who can join as well. Not my type, she wanted 500 just for her alone. She can host in her hotel.

%julien1837% 19 yr old from northern NJ. Willing to come to nyc. Available weekdays, seeking 600.

The thing I hate the most is when their profile says NYC and then after chatting with them they say “oh I forgot to change my location because I moved” and 10 minutes later they are in a different state.
Pros usually move from state to state. Usually a red flag.

Was able to have an encounter with $$make you happy$$. Young Colombian/Italian girl 20yo. She has a sexy Spanish accent. I had her meet me at a motel. I usually like to get allowance out of the way so it doesn't ruin the experience. I put 300 in her bag. We chatted for a little bit to ease up the nerves and started making out with her. She's a good kisser. She then started a decent BBJ. I would rate it about a 6/10. After I was hard I fucked her bbfs. At first she was like do you have a condom but I persuaded her to shove my dick inside of that young pussy. Took a quick shower got back to bed and chatted some more. After about 10 mins I went for round 2. All in all it was a good experience and I may repeat.
Over under in loads dropped in this girl since this post?

I say at least 10