Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was able to have an encounter with $$make you happy$$. Young Colombian/Italian girl 20yo. She has a sexy Spanish accent. I had her meet me at a motel. I usually like to get allowance out of the way so it doesn't ruin the experience. I put 300 in her bag. We chatted for a little bit to ease up the nerves and started making out with her. She's a good kisser. She then started a decent BBJ. I would rate it about a 6/10. After I was hard I fucked her bbfs. At first she was like do you have a condom but I persuaded her to shove my dick inside of that young pussy. Took a quick shower got back to bed and chatted some more. After about 10 mins I went for round 2. All in all it was a good experience and I may repeat.
Your convincing me to reactivate my sa acct lol.

I can't find my earlier post to reply to, but %margot gadot% is a hottie - very much a freak.
BBBJ can't remember if we BBFS or condom - this was a while ago - but I noticed she is active again on SA

She had been exclusive lesbian until a year or so ago supposedly, now into guys. (so she claimed)

She was in manhattan but living on border of queens and nassau last I heard

was pricey, but what a freak. $700 and she stayed over night - got up in the middle of the night to get super stoned

HOT HOT HOT body.

Loves to take you to restaurants - she's greek.

Have any of you guys come across a lot of these SA chicks being into BDSM/Role Play/Mutilation/Rape Play
Almost every SA chick I am talking to brings up all these kink type of scenario's. One wanted forced rape/controlled orgasm shit. I don't even know if I am saying it right.

Any of you guys coming across these same types?

Have any of you guys come across a lot of these SA chicks being into BDSM/Role Play/Mutilation/Rape Play
Almost every SA chick I am talking to brings up all these kink type of scenario's. One wanted forced rape/controlled orgasm shit. I don't even know if I am saying it right.

Any of you guys coming across these same types?
Yea i had a girl that actually got me to do a rape role on her while i was fucking her and it didn't do much for me especially since she wanted me to pretend i was her father and sneaking into her room to rape her lol. Some of these girls are fukkkkked up in the head lol.

Yea i had a girl that actually got me to do a rape role on her while i was fucking her and it didn't do much for me especially since she wanted me to pretend i was her father and sneaking into her room to rape her lol. Some of these girls are fukkkkked up in the head lol.
Was she a crackhead? Lmao

I actually told one that I felt the rape thing was almost illegal. I said to myself, what if we do this and she actually accuses me of rape. I threw that snapper back into the water real fast.

A lot wanting to role play, fetish stuff, spankings. I never remember wanting to do that at their age when I was younger. They seem a lot more seasoned these days then I was at their age.

I actually told one that I felt the rape thing was almost illegal. I said to myself, what if we do this and she actually accuses me of rape. I threw that snapper back into the water real fast.

A lot wanting to role play, fetish stuff, spankings. I never remember wanting to do that at their age when I was younger. They seem a lot more seasoned these days then I was at their age.
Yea its pretty crazy shit. She wanted me to hold my hand over her mouth and she would say "no daddy don't fuck me" then i jumped off and She said she was only acting out and i told her i just want to make sure in consensual lol.

Yea its pretty crazy shit. She wanted me to hold my hand over her mouth and she would say "no daddy don't fuck me" then i jumped off and She said she was only acting out and i told her i just want to make sure in consensual lol.
That shit me crazy. Especially the stuff that pops out in the news with bitches doing false accusations and what not. I'll pass on all that rape fantasy/kidnapping/sneaking into the bedroom type shit.

No reason they're don't have fantasies or "dirty stuff" as we do. And can enjoy the experiences. But yeah some stuff I won't do either especially in this climate. But I haven't hit many such requests while nine lives seem to be getting this like a magnet if I get his posts.

I have no problem doing anything unless its gross (pissing on her in a storm drain..no thank you), I'm just not into roleplay.. UNLESS its heat of the moment and not super strict. I dont like planned shit. Some girls overthink sex and ruin the whole thing.

A very decent percentage of the girls I've met on SA have been into some form or BDSM/DDlg/Orgasm control. I've choked many a girl during sex but I had one that matter how hard I squeezed around her throat, she wanted me to go harder. Fuck that, I'm not going to be responsible for crushing your esophagus.

A little rope play (tied to a chair or to the bed) can be fun. I did have one that wanted me to treat her like a child and get her to sexually submit to me while she called me Daddy.

They all want to call you Daddy.

Anything golden shower related I absolutely refuse. Good luck to the young men that have to deal with these girls.