Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Question on cutting it off with a SB: when you realize that somebody you have seen regularly is no longer a wise choice, and you value your privacy and discretion, what is the best way to do it? Case in point, I just cut off communication cold turkey and blocked her number. Just wondering if there is an alternative way to do it that might be smarter? For context, SB began asking questions about where exactly I lived, disclosed her real name and address to me (voluntarily, I never asked her), as well as name of her college, and sent snaps of her with her friends, and began driving into my town and texting me 'hey, I was just driving by, thought I'd say hi' etc. I am married, had made it very very clear this is to be discreet, and in my book this was a clear no-no. Any advice or experience from others might be helpful if sth happens in the future.

$Jewels1234$ - NJ based. Might be out of the way for the NY folks lol

The best way is to hand her over to another monger to keep her mind and body occupied. This may alleviate the need and break the connection, out of sight out of mind. However, if the monger is a scumbag , she might miss the "better treatment" and come running back with a vengeance.

The best way is to hand her over to another monger to keep her mind and body occupied. This may alleviate the need and break the connection, out of sight out of mind. However, if the monger is a scumbag , she might miss the "better treatment" and come running back with a vengeance.
Thanks - so I already did that in the post above! Additional info, she's low mileage, just graduated, still looking for a job. Has had one or two SDs before me. Probably has access to some funds from family, but looking for sth to support a lifestyle.

Question on cutting it off with a SB: when you realize that somebody you have seen regularly is no longer a wise choice, and you value your privacy and discretion, what is the best way to do it? Case in point, I just cut off communication cold turkey and blocked her number. Just wondering if there is an alternative way to do it that might be smarter? For context, SB began asking questions about where exactly I lived, disclosed her real name and address to me (voluntarily, I never asked her), as well as name of her college, and sent snaps of her with her friends, and began driving into my town and texting me 'hey, I was just driving by, thought I'd say hi' etc. I am married, had made it very very clear this is to be discreet, and in my book this was a clear no-no. Any advice or experience from others might be helpful if sth happens in the future.
Id just make it seem like it's her fault, like she did something wrong.

Just tell her you are going to vote for TRUMP. That will get 80% of the college girls never to speak to you again!

I saw $viv8585$ i picked her up nearby her home and went straight to a motel nearby. She can deepthroat very nice, tight body and a tight pussy. Covered penetration, she pulled the raincoat off of me when she pulled away ughh it felt so good.

someone tell me more about $rainbowbrite1313$ because im all for good head. I want to see her if CIM is allowed, is she down for bbfs or covered?

you give her @gold69 number and watch your worries disappear

remember, one mongers trash is another mongers weekly rotation.

Question on cutting it off with a SB: when you realize that somebody you have seen regularly is no longer a wise

choice, and you value your privacy and discretion, what is the best way to do it? Case in point, I just cut off communication cold turkey and blocked her number. Just wondering if there is an alternative way to do it that might be smarter? For context, SB began asking questions about where exactly I lived, disclosed her real name and address to me (voluntarily, I never asked her), as well as name of her college, and sent snaps of her with her friends, and began driving into my town and texting me 'hey, I was just driving by, thought I'd say hi' etc. I am married, had made it very very clear this is to be discreet, and in my book this was a clear no-no. Any advice or experience from others might be helpful if sth happens in the future.
Happened to me years ago.. Had to get LE involved. The girl was a nut- She also forgot to tell me that she was married with a well known husband who was the subject of the old but famous movies that Brando and Pacino starred in.. yea, scary shit back in the day

I saw $viv8585$ i picked her up nearby her home and went straight to a motel nearby. She can deepthroat very nice, tight body and a tight pussy. Covered penetration, she pulled the raincoat off of me when she pulled away ughh it felt so good.

someone tell me more about $rainbowbrite1313$ because im all for good head. I want to see her if CIM is allowed, is she down for bbfs or covered?

nice!!! i've reached out to viv8585 in the past but no reply ..... also $rainbowbrite1313$ i cant get a hold of

Rainbow is like a female version of ace ventura lmao. 200$ can have either or but would advise strapping up.

For those with an active WYP account and that get body rubs/massages regularly, please look up $Autumn$. I might be meeting her tonight for dinner and drinks in Manhattan. Her pictures look so familiar to me. So I thought she might have been on a traditional dating site like Match or OK Cupid in the past. She said no. She then told me she splits her time between NYC and LA. So, of course, I wanted to know what she did. She told me, holistic treatment/massage. Which I interpreted as sensual body rubs. Haha. Which would explain why I might have seen her picture before. She has a Oregon based phone number. I tried doing a search on her name and number. Nothing came up. But, maybe, I saw her on SA in the past as well. Let me know if anyone else has seen her before.

$Autumn$ confirmed she's also on SA. So that's probably where I saw before. Date postponed to tomorrow night. Because of all of the protests in NYC tonight.

I'm not sure what her profile name is on SA. But, if anyone has had any experiences with her, let me know.

Why dance around the situation? If you told her you're married use that. Just a simple message that you think it's time to close this because you feel that your wife suspects something so you are going to stop fooling around. Block her on SA and then go about your business.

If she freaks on you then I can see blocking her number, but to just ghost her is kind of a chick move imo.