Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

The one I've been seeing pretty regularly for the past 18 months or so is definitely from Wantagh, mid-20's, cute - spinner type who can't seem to hold a job. Her screen name was something like blueeyedbaby when I initially contacted her on the site
25 spinner, cute JAP is the same. Mine hasn't had a job and was going to a trade school until Jan. Now she had some pretty large distintive tats. There were 3 girls using a similiar name all fairly close by, including the blue eyes girl they were recently talking about.

To me that is fine if she doesn't want an allowance while she 'gets to know you'. Hard to tell the difference between a scammer and someone not quite right with selling the hoochie. Requesting an allowance while getting to know them is my Mendoza line.
i agree, i gave them the benefit of doubt until i told them both we could hang out at starbucks and just chill to get to know each other and she wanted an allowance i said hell nah.... the other one i told her straight she would get an allowance until we fucked and she went MIA

Can be had for 200
When I spoke to her not too long ago, she was asking way more then that. Like around double that. So I guess you got a deal. Good job. 300 is still above my hardline though.

i spoke to her she asked for 500 and i offerd 250 after seeing your review but i told her that we would hang out for about an hour, she said no she wasnt a dirty one.... whatever that means

i agree, i gave them the benefit of doubt until i told them both we could hang out at starbucks and just chill to get to know each other and she wanted an allowance i said hell nah.... the other one i told her straight she would get an allowance until we fucked and she went MIA

I normally say that I would pay for dinner/drinks or wherever and when we start our arrangement. At that point, I would also give them an allowance. The ones who insist on getting paid to meet up, you know are never going to put out. Some have tried the passive-aggressive and said they had too many time wasters that way. I normally say its either we meet up and get to know each other or we meet, start being intimate and our arrangement. Can't have it both ways and I am open to either. Once I know its not going anywhere I will give them an 'F U' line sometimes like how much more valuable my time is then theirs or where is the mutually beneficial part of me taking them out for drinks...etc al.

I normally say that I would pay for dinner/drinks or wherever and when we start our arrangement. At that point, I would also give them an allowance. The ones who insist on getting paid to meet up, you know are never going to put out. Some have tried the passive-aggressive and said they had too many time wasters that way. I normally say its either we meet up and get to know each other or we meet, start being intimate and our arrangement. Can't have it both ways and I am open to either. Once I know its not going anywhere I will give them an 'F U' line sometimes like how much more valuable my time is then theirs or where is the mutually beneficial part of me taking them out for drinks...etc al.
A lot would tell me the same thing, that their time is money. So just to talk with them would mean you would have to give something.
At the same time all of the guys on there are working and at one point or another we had to apply to jobs and the companies did not pay us to show up and apply or for the interview.
Any of the veterans know that before sites like that were created they had to spend a lot of time making connections and being in hotel lobbies striking up conversations or walking the street.

Yeah total bullshit. Sometimes I forget to unfavorite a profile, and it was someone I told to go scratch when they said they are taking care of their 99 year old great uncle, or working as an intern in their grandmothers nursing home. So.. you know...can't meet, Covid. Then every couple of days they pop up on my favorites list but the location is in a new state, lol!!

im supposed to meet Juliemx3 tomorrow, any intel would be nice if you guys could share
Lower your expectations. A lot. She has “asthma” so the bbj is more of a bhj (bare hand job with 2 second oral intervals) she “doesn’t wear underwear ever” so if you were looking to DATY you might want to opt for a finer meal instead.

YMMV. I had her for $100 bucks but she should have came with a Groupon.

Lower your expectations. A lot. She has “asthma” so the bbj is more of a bhj (bare hand job with 2 second oral intervals) she “doesn’t wear underwear ever” so if you were looking to DATY you might want to opt for a finer meal instead.

Lmao@ the 2 sec intervals funnny but true!! Yea can be had for 100 also..

thanks for info gold & seekingsmash!!! she looks a lil rachet, do you guys know if she does bbfs or cover fs cuzz girls that do bbfs do not bring condoms and of course i never bring condoms, i aspect them to.
how is her body btw?

thanks for info gold & seekingsmash!!! she looks a lil rachet, do you guys know if she does bbfs or cover fs cuzz girls that do bbfs do not bring condoms and of course i never bring condoms, i aspect them to.
how is her body btw?
She does offer bbfs but id strap up shes one of those hippie rocker type chics her body is ehh she has small breast and has somewhat of a butt and a little stomach but nothing crazy, shes not a big girl but she's not skinny also.

So i questioned and called out that bullshit line that alot of girls in S.A. are using to a new sb and she told me "it is , trust me I've seen a lot of videos on social media where females say that its a good lie" so there you go fellas. Thanks to social media making these girls more dumb lol.