Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw $blueeyes$ $100 for head . Wasn’t the best but wasn’t that bad. I give it a 7 out of 10. Think her tongue is pierced , I have a love/hate relationship with that. Depend how they use it , it kinda painful but yea it was something to test out the rental lot . Plus I love a rainy night like the song lmao. Would I repeat , maybe . She convenient if your looking for something last min. We meet up , took as a car Date. She gave me a covid-safety dap lmao . It was corny af , wrote a nice dress tho. She didn’t smell of any cigarettes or anything .

anyone seen SAMILE, we are set on a price but her profile pic looks younger then the actual pic she texted me
Went on a lunch date with her a while ago, o couldn't wait for her to hurry up and eat her food lol, wasn't feeling her at all, looks or character wise and she had the nerve to tell me she likes older duded like in their 50s or 60s lol so any of ya vets want have at it lol.

Went on a lunch date with her a while ago, o couldn't wait for her to hurry up and eat her food lol, wasn't feeling her at all, looks or character wise and she had the nerve to tell me she likes older duded like in their 50s or 60s lol so any of ya vets want have at it lol.

wow thanks for the info man!!! any info you can spare regards to her looks would be great i seem to be getting only pics with filter from her and no full body pics, i worked out an arrangement at 200 already but not sure if i should pull the trigger

wow thanks for the info man!!! any info you can spare regards to her looks would be great i seem to be getting only pics with filter from her and no full body pics, i worked out an arrangement at 200 already but not sure if i should pull the trigger
Sure always happy to help lol. Well she has very very thin hair which honestly im not a big fan of, she doesn't have much of anything going on, no ass no boobs, she kinda reminds me of a lil old lady if that makes sense.

Honestly i personally wouldn't give her no where near 200$ but that's just me and maybe she needs it to pay for her white x5 beamer lol.

Is it me or does anyone else notice the increase of girls wanting or asking for a loui v bag in their profile, im about to buy some bootleg ones from Jamaica ave or canal street and just pay them with that lmao.

Is it me or does anyone else notice the increase of girls wanting or asking for a loui v bag in their profile, im about to buy some bootleg ones from Jamaica ave or canal street and just pay them with that lmao.
Since I signed back on this month I noticed at least 5 profiles that had that they wanted expensive bags. And those ones also happen to be taking care of their grandparents as well.

Hahaha this is a new one!! The fk is wrong with these birds.
Haha, wow. Yeah haven't seen that one before. I saw my absolute highest request the other day. One asked for $6000 a month, plus all the trips and extravagant gifts. Message came out of the blue, I did not make first contact, because honestly she looked like a $80 short stay girl. Its beyond rational thought.

One of mine is just coming out of quarantine. Anyone know if the Bethpage Hotel is open? I heard it had a No Vacancy sign. If not any decent alternatives fairly close?

Commack Motor Inn is open, but a little too far.