Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Shnitzel$ she’s mention here before lol. No wonder her profile looked familiar. She said she wants $500 because it’s a risk. I told we can wait then. Lmaoo she crazy if she thinks imma pay that.

Update sorry mod: she said she won’t lower her number because covid isn’t over til 2-3 years from now . Didn’t know she can predict the future. Told her I guess I gotta wait 2-3 years lol . I told her I have HOPE it will end sooner. She said to use my brain. Lmaoo I repeat it again. HOPE , never mad any scientific estimate . Told her there can always be a cure. Also said my grammar isn’t proper. Told her this is texting . Not school , but hope she can go to one so she can better her life and not ask for $500 . Maybe worth herself at $10k or something . Lmaoo. I told her I blocked her. So she stop texting . I didn’t but it was my burner Lmaoo.

With a coupon code it’s $60 a month. Break it down over 30 days = $2/day to talk to little slores with daddy issues.

i already smashed 5 new ones in 5 days so it definitely is worth it but like with anything YMMV.
There is still an influx of feet pics / only online birds but you can maneuver.

i turned down 3 including TylerM who was ready to meet ASAP as well. I have a certain preference.

Happy hunting ... or in John woos case, happy white knighting

Omg let me send you money for dinner because someone wrote a review about you and I feel bad.

- John “wootang white knight” woo

$TylerM$ is hitting everyone up..

$$petitelatina6$$ is all about online merch. will not meet till "this" is all over....ok Bye.

$$Babygirl11364$$ anyone seen her, have talked a few times and told me about her situation at home etc etc. made me shed a tear and sent a few bucks venmo style, now she is like she has to wait till this is all over due to her kids. ok whatever. Pics are cute AF but I sure she is divorced and claims single for a reason.

anyone else notice how these twenty somethings just open up legs and dont even suggest a rubber? is this strange or are these girls damaged goods and just dont care what they are giving out??

Gabriella25 reported me and got my account deleted in less than a week because I wouldn’t pay her $400 a week to not meet.

Such scoundrels
Seeking how you know who reported you since it never says who. I got reported last week and I'm thinking if I shouldn't sign back up since a huge number just want to sell pictures, especially feet. I'm lucky that I didn't do the prepaid months, because I would have lost all that. I was checking new members and sending this messages, but now I'm wondering if that is waste of time since more than half of them sign up but never check their account again after the first day or just delete it within a week. Anyway I saw two people who created new accounts on the site, and yes they are real but they both give you such a hard time to meet up. I don't have my account so i'll have to try it from memory, milyana 20 or 21 in the city and pint sized (cant remember the rest) in the bronx. I know a few smashed pint size, little engine in the past.

Bittersweetbady 27 Miller place met her a few years ago under a different name in Babylon. Heavier than the pictures I believe it was 150 for everything.
Sammiibaby 30 Middle Island seems down to meet working on details
Miss Karina 30 Oakdale all short answers can’t get her to text looks hot
Lanacer123 23 Kings park gave my her number now not responding to my text

Seeking website itself seems to be fine with "virtual dating" - if one goes by their current blog topics.

I'm not sure if "reporting" the virtual and online only girls as "scammers" is the way to go - under these circumstances.

V

Bittersweetbady 27 Miller place met her a few years ago under a different name in Babylon. Heavier than the pictures I believe it was 150 for everything.
Sammiibaby 30 Middle Island seems down to meet working on details
Miss Karina 30 Oakdale all short answers can’t get her to text looks hot
Lanacer123 23 Kings park gave my her number now not responding to my text
None were found

$Shnitzel$ she’s mention here before lol. No wonder her profile looked familiar. She said she wants $500 because it’s a risk. I told we can wait then. Lmaoo she crazy if she thinks imma pay that.

Update sorry mod: she said she won’t lower her number because covid isn’t over til 2-3 years from now . Didn’t know she can predict the future. Told her I guess I gotta wait 2-3 years lol . I told her I have HOPE it will end sooner. She said to use my brain. Lmaoo I repeat it again. HOPE , never mad any scientific estimate . Told her there can always be a cure. Also said my grammar isn’t proper. Told her this is texting . Not school , but hope she can go to one so she can better her life and not ask for $500 . Maybe worth herself at $10k or something . Lmaoo. I told her I blocked her. So she stop texting . I didn’t but it was my burner Lmaoo.
Don’t waste your time, multiple people, including myself, have spoken to her and she just wastes time. I’ve texted her a bunch but she just keeps avoiding a meet and thinks she’s a genius. She kept trying to convince me I was mad because I was short and I’m about a foot taller than her. My dick might poke her heart

$$Babygirl11364$$ anyone seen her, have talked a few times and told me about her situation at home etc etc. made me shed a tear and sent a few bucks venmo style, now she is like she has to wait till this is all over due to her kids. ok whatever. Pics are cute AF but I sure she is divorced and claims single for a reason.
An example of the reason why these girls continue to ask for money upfront without meeting. Because it works.