Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

lol. How much was she asking? Did she keep face on or cut head off?

Never quite understood why someone would ever pay for that. They may not even be sending you picks of themselves. Nudes are all over the Interwebs now.
Not sure i didn't even bother asking. She gave me her venmo and said where's my money lol.. Yea head was cut off from pics, probably not even her, fuck it.

Just finished with $$starlitskye86$$ and I am left unsatisfied. This little ******** was on seeking before with a different profile picture and name (she redid her hair and I couldn’t tell it was her)

We had a falling out back in November with her old profile but hit it off this time around, and yeah, the only reason I drove out East and paid more than I normally would was because I wanted to fuck her for some time.

Like Corona Free, this was just mediocre. The money paid compared to the services rendered didn’t add up.

Red flag was when she wouldn’t suck me off after my dick was inside her saying “she doesn’t want to taste herself” and I figured out why. Her pussy had a musk that is common with heavy mileage girls, like Jenny from last night.

She told me she has been to rehab and used to be homeless (she has been sober for sometime according to her, and her body and face look like she is) so obviously she was probably some street rat who used to be on CL.

Either way, another one I am NOT repeating with.

She is ready to meet and doesn’t take corona pandemic seriously, so to those mongers having trouble with girls meeting, do not say there aren’t any readily available when I smashed 5 new bitches in two days.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

-smash

Any recommendation . I am meeting a girl in BK, bay ridge area . I searched a motor inn and quoted for Sunday short stay. They said $85 For 4 hours .located on the belt actually . I am from Li and used to paying that $55 but of course I ain’t coming the way back out here . Any other spot I should know about ?

Any recommendation . I am meeting a girl in BK, bay ridge area . I searched a motor inn and quoted for Sunday short stay. They said $85 For 4 hours .located on the belt actually . I am from Li and used to paying that $55 but of course I ain’t coming the way back out here . Any other spot I should know about ?
Is it the Harbor Motor Inn? Was supposed to take a SA girl to that spot but she ghosted. Other "Friends" had said that place was not too bad. Mind you this was at least 2 years back.

Is it the Harbor Motor Inn? Was supposed to take a SA girl to that spot but she ghosted. Other "Friends" had said that place was not too bad. Mind you this was at least 2 years back.
Yea that’s the one , the lady on the phone was kind and reviews online looked good too. $85 isn’t bad either but I am just curious if anyone knows of something cheaper . Don’t wanna miss out if there a cheaper place out in Bk that is just as good as this location.

$$Honeying$$ i believe has been reviewed before or maybe not but I met with her a few days ago at some park in queens. she has a nice car which might be one of many reasons she is on SA. She gets out of her car and she is a "plumb" Latina with a nice round cheeks but medium natural tits. So we drive around for a few hours talking shit cause she is ragging and she tells me about she needs serious financial help since her family is moving out of town soon and she needs to make some cheddar quick. She is another young lady who also has some friends who have done SA and "tought" her the ropes of what to expect, yeah yeah. so after being a perfect gentlemen with only stealing a few kisses and mouthing her nipples for all of three minutes, she text me the next day and refused my offer of 200 to start up to 250 with promise to see her a few times a month. She is firm demanding 500 to 600 per meet since she believes she deserves it....yeah sure you do. anyway her pics are her and she will send you a few to accent her round ass for the enticing. honestly i have really thought it over and was gonna pull the trigger but then i realize that she really is like 4oz shy of being a certified BBW and all i kept thinking was i bet she has the friction burn discoloration at the veejayjay, which i dont find attractive.

Plus, who am i kidding, for that amount i can nail like 4 or 5 (solid ten) latinas in cornona/Elmhurst queens area or like maybe 7 (solid 8's) asians in flushing.

did some recons and I don’t need these . Just making your life easy

$Pretty college girl$ wants $400 to meet now . Told her good luck. She immediately counter with $200. Too big for me .

$Elvira_23$ hasn’t said a price but Want deposit. Told her money is given to her in person upfront . I told her Cash is King .

$Mellyss$ with this one just chat it up for a few days. She in need. I said $150 after she asked “ what the point of us talking “. She then said $200 min. 19 with a kid . Would pull trigger but I told her in a few weeks because I am busy with work Lmaoo (don’t forget your spanish )

$abxxxx$ got it down to $150. From the original $300. I won’t pull the trigger til she says yes to my $100 lol

contacted her and was setting up meet in melvile area. She tells me she is in Planview area, I said ok how far is certain hampton hotel from here considering its actually in Plainview. she comes back 30 mins later and says 37 mins cause hs is actually in midtown. I am getting the vibe taht these are all outcall agency girls working the seek arrange site.
Not sure if tylerm’s pics are actually her. She does seem to be ny based or here somewhat often, but she has a lot of professionally done modeling pics and a good amount of followers. Just throwing that out there

An update on $Ashbaby181$ lol. So I mention she blocked me on SA . I ain’t text her anything about it . Next thing I know I get a good morning text. So She still texting me . I told her “I see you deleted your account” wink wink . She said yes because of guys trying to scam her blah blah. Re-checked my burner account and she still there . Lol

what’s more funny is that she has been there before . I told her have she been on there before because the picture look familiar and she said no. Lmaoo she been there since last year with a different name . The new account date 2020.

$$Honeying$$ i believe has been reviewed before or maybe not but I met with her a few days ago at some park in queens. she has a nice car which might be one of many reasons she is on SA. She gets out of her car and she is a "plumb" Latina with a nice round cheeks but medium natural tits. So we drive around for a few hours talking shit cause she is ragging and she tells me about she needs serious financial help since her family is moving out of town soon and she needs to make some cheddar quick. She is another young lady who also has some friends who have done SA and "tought" her the ropes of what to expect, yeah yeah. so after being a perfect gentlemen with only stealing a few kisses and mouthing her nipples for all of three minutes, she text me the next day and refused my offer of 200 to start up to 250 with promise to see her a few times a month. She is firm demanding 500 to 600 per meet since she believes she deserves it....yeah sure you do. anyway her pics are her and she will send you a few to accent her round ass for the enticing. honestly i have really thought it over and was gonna pull the trigger but then i realize that she really is like 4oz shy of being a certified BBW and all i kept thinking was i bet she has the friction burn discoloration at the veejayjay, which i dont find attractive.

Plus, who am i kidding, for that amount i can nail like 4 or 5 (solid ten) latinas in cornona/Elmhurst queens area or like maybe 7 (solid 8's) asians in flushing.
SO TRUE!!! I only monger in the hood or in Queens, Brooklyn, and The Bronx. WAY more talent and way less expensive. The most I have ever paid was $200, and that was for 4-5 hours in a motel.

An update on $Ashbaby181$ lol. So I mention she blocked me on SA . I ain’t text her anything about it . Next thing I know I get a good morning text. So She still texting me . I told her “I see you deleted your account” wink wink . She said yes because of guys trying to scam her blah blah. Re-checked my burner account and she still there . Lol

what’s more funny is that she has been there before . I told her have she been on there before because the picture look familiar and she said no. Lmaoo she been there since last year with a different name . The new account date 2020.
She has about 3 accounts. Wasn’t able to meet when we chatted. Left it as it was.