Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Also, referencing to Walters $500 pay per meet, we have to do a better job at holding price, myself included.

i was catfished and wanted to fuck this other slut for a year, so I let my emotions get the best of me. For $600 I could have gotten two more slores at $150 each or another one at $200.

Sometimes quantity + quality > emotional gravitation.

The way I see it, the less people pay their outrageous asking prices, they will have to be forced to adapt.

The same way gas prices have gone down because NO ONE IS BUYING

I think the SA market will, and is adapting slowly. Power to the mongers
I can't speak for others but I could sure use some tips on negotiating I typically am looking for long term arrangement and offer 500-750 a week I ask that they stay overnight. Would love guidance so I don't mess up for you guys. Also you guys want info on girls that give info/price that I don't end up meeting?

420princessxo

About Me
Just your average stoner trying to find their way in life. Although I work full-time and am on my way to becoming a full-time student, I’m looking to live a very luxurious lifestyle. If you want a girl who’s a 10/10 babe, smokes lots of weed, and adventurous, I’m the gal for you check out my wishlist babes!!
Seeking
Strictly Platonic... not interested in sex. Will engage in lovely conversation and possibly meet to socialize. Creeps unwanted

for lovely conversation i can call the suicide hotline...when will these birds realize. IQ lower than their bank account.

please report this bird (who i know in real life, and can attest they are a waste of time)

420princessxo

About Me
... and adventurous, I’m the gal for you check out my wishlist babes!!
Seeking
Strictly Platonic... not interested in sex. Will engage in lovely conversation and possibly meet ...
One more step to completely virtual.
"Adventurous", "willing to try anything once", but not adventurous or willing enough to even go to a meet and greet in a public place.

I can't speak for others but I could sure use some tips on negotiating I typically am looking for long term arrangement and offer 500-750 a week I ask that they stay overnight. Would love guidance so I don't mess up for you guys. Also you guys want info on girls that give info/price that I don't end up meeting?
Most important tip you need to know is, be willing to say no and walk away from the conversation. Some guys get so infatuated with seeing young poon, that they just cave. Don't do it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can't speak for others but I could sure use some tips on negotiating I typically am looking for long term arrangement and offer 500-750 a week I ask that they stay overnight. Would love guidance so I don't mess up for you guys.
If there is a girl you really want to see and she is not breaking YOUR price point then you really shouldn't worry about "messing something up for the other guys"
You really think everyone here plays fair?
I know for a fact there is more than one so called 'White Knight" because different members and SA girls have sent me damning information, including screen shots, confirming at least three well known members.

Also a lot of the reviews (and not just in this section) are pure bullshit.

The best way to help out fellow members is to post accurate accounts of all contact you have with girls. Then they can make an educated decision on if they want to see the girls or not.
So yes post whatever you got.

I feel that's what members owe each other. But that's it.

Here’s a funny one. Lissab94. Believe she has been reviewed here before possibly under a different name. Never met this chick before and she was asking if i would consider co-signing on an apartment for a year. That would be her allowance. This way we would have a place to meet and she can move out of her parents place. Blocked after i told her she was bananas.

I agree with Billy. Guys are doing their best to get price they want on these girls. All it take is to mention this site . It seems $scarletdreams$ has been getting tired of chatting with me , but she does it anyways. She ask me when I was going to see her . So I asked how much doing things for now that there no jobs. Now I would think her prices drop but I was wrong Lmaoo. she tell me some bs . 250-350 per meet plus room cost. Or $150 for BJ lmaooo . That definitely not what I paid back when I saw her . Glad the price were higher , I used it as an excuse on not to see her .

Oh and the way it relates to what billy said with the White Knight. Well she said that she knows a forum and guys are saying they paying a really good cheap price for her .

I agree with Billy. Guys are doing their best to get price they want on these girls. All it take is to mention this site . It seems $scarletdreams$ has been getting tired of chatting with me , but she does it anyways. She ask me when I was going to see her . So I asked how much doing things for now that there no jobs. Now I would think her prices drop but I was wrong Lmaoo. she tell me some bs . 250-350 per meet plus room cost. Or $150 for BJ lmaooo . That definitely not what I paid back when I saw her . Glad the price were higher , I used it as an excuse on not to see her .

Oh and the way it relates to what billy said with the White Knight. Well she said that she knows a forum and guys are saying they paying a really good cheap price for her .
Some of them are just sitting around, doing nothing and having nothing going on in their lives, even before the shut downs. Don't let them fool you by them saying they are "future" doctors, teachers, models, etc. That's all to make you think they have more going on for them and increased their value. Don't even look at how many people are following them or their friends on social media, it's not hard for them to get desperate guys to add them. Especially don't listen to, "The last person I saw used to give me 600 each time we met and took me to (some expensive designer store)."