Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Tempest Fortin
23 • Female • New York, New York, United States
Graduate Student Looking for Virtual Arrangement

this clown isn't even in New York

"How is the corona virus in NY?" - umm...dont you live in new york too idiot?

"You have beaches in NYC?" - um what?

total scammer/clown...i guess her influencer account selling hair products isnt doing too well.

Tempest Fortin
23 • Female • New York, New York, United States
Graduate Student Looking for Virtual Arrangement

this clown isn't even in New York

"How is the corona virus in NY?" - umm...dont you live in new york too idiot?

"You have beaches in NYC?" - um what?

total scammer/clown...i guess her influencer account selling hair products isnt doing too well.
I remember someone tried to scam with the gas money story. They said they can see me but need money for gas. I said ok, where do you live, I can come to you. She said downtown Manhattan, and I asked if that was where she lived and her car was. She said yes, and of course she said she couldn't meet up there. So many red flags. Remember they spend their whole day doing this, even if they can get 20 here and 20 there by scamming, it's adds up and keeps them coming back.

I remember someone tried to scam with the gas money story. They said they can see me but need money for gas. I said ok, where do you live, I can come to you. She said downtown Manhattan, and I asked if that was where she lived and her car was. She said yes, and of course she said she couldn't meet up there. So many red flags. Remember they spend their whole day doing this, even if they can get 20 here and 20 there by scamming, it's adds up and keeps them coming back.
Yeah, this bitch is crazy adamant about “virtual arrangements” and keeps texting my burner phone about it. I respect the hustle, but she’s better off working at a suicide hotline if she wants to get paid to talk.

Do my duty to please some booty lol.

So my SA is almost up , collecting a few to see where it leads but I doubt I am adding any to my waitlist tbh. However. I will be dropping one bird.

$marissa0000$ so this one gmt lmao. 22 days ago she throws up $350 I counter with $300. Which was reasonable at the time during early covid and the fact that I had renew since I didn’t find anything the first week. so she ghost the site for a bit .we didn’t speak because when I asked for her number she said she prefer to talk on SA first . Cool I respect her privacy. She agree to $300 but ask me is it okay if there no sex on the first date so she can get to know me . I told her I’ll pay $20-$50 or whatever for those BS coffee date.
Yesterday she reaches out that covid is almost over and that she wants to meet. Glad that I ask “do you remember our arrangement ?” (It still in the convo which isn’t a lot that we spoke ) she replies with “$400?” . I laughed told her “we said $300 but you had said you wanna get comfy with me so I offer $50 for your time” . She goes and tells me “well $400 because I am ready”
I laugh again and pointed that this is higher then her original offer of $350. She goes “so let’s on agree on $350?” Lmaooo
she think guys are stupid that she was gonna get away with a higher amount . Plus I am paying for a room. I let it as I’ll think about it but doubt we gonna come to terms . She can keep digging thru those $50 full service offers most these girls be getting.
I know my worth now on SA . I gotta say I am pretty wanted because I ain’t a creep. I get away with low prices sometimes.wish it was free lol. If only this one knew the 18 year old I have in line that letting me get away with $120 a week . Crossing this one off my list because I don’t waste time . I kept it a buck with her .she still telling me to think lol. I told her I am thinking real hard *brain blast*

$Ashbaby181$ this one text me once a week. What a lame-o who flops on many people yet claim she never had an arrangement and new to this . Yet she has many accounts before and She another one whos Eating That beehornyhoney lol. She she covid is almost gone. She wants to meet .i ask for price ,she tell me “Whatever you can do” I told her I don’t wanna feel like I am low balling because you giving me that and don’t get mad because I offer what best for me lol. So I gave her a number and well you can guess .... did I mention she only hits me up once again. So I guess won’t find out til next week .

also I have a question for those who has seen Rachel from mass.i feel like she Can be had for less . Tell me if it’s over price because I never had her for FS . A while back she said $250 . Not it’s $300 for FS but she will host . So it $50 for room lol I don’t think it worth due to age and miles but I do heard her service is great and well I had bj from is one . So let me know what you guys think.

So my SA is almost up , collecting a few to see where it leads but I doubt I am adding any to my waitlist tbh. However. I will be dropping one bird.

$marissa0000$ so this one gmt lmao. 22 days ago she throws up $350 I counter with $300. Which was reasonable at the time during early covid and the fact that I had renew since I didn’t find anything the first week. so she ghost the site for a bit .we didn’t speak because when I asked for her number she said she prefer to talk on SA first . Cool I respect her privacy. She agree to $300 but ask me is it okay if there no sex on the first date so she can get to know me . I told her I’ll pay $20-$50 or whatever for those BS coffee date.
Yesterday she reaches out that covid is almost over and that she wants to meet. Glad that I ask “do you remember our arrangement ?” (It still in the convo which isn’t a lot that we spoke ) she replies with “$400?” . I laughed told her “we said $300 but you had said you wanna get comfy with me so I offer $50 for your time” . She goes and tells me “well $400 because I am ready”
I laugh again and pointed that this is higher then her original offer of $350. She goes “so let’s on agree on $350?” Lmaooo
she think guys are stupid that she was gonna get away with a higher amount . Plus I am paying for a room. I let it as I’ll think about it but doubt we gonna come to terms . She can keep digging thru those $50 full service offers most these girls be getting.
I know my worth now on SA . I gotta say I am pretty wanted because I ain’t a creep. I get away with low prices sometimes.wish it was free lol. If only this one knew the 18 year old I have in line that letting me get away with $120 a week . Crossing this one off my list because I don’t waste time . I kept it a buck with her .she still telling me to think lol. I told her I am thinking real hard *brain blast*

that 18 year old better not be named L(aura)

I called dibs

that 18 year old better not be named L(aura)

I called dibs
Lmaooo Nah mine has a letter N in her name . I can’t put her name like you did because he profile might have her name in it last time I checked . So we good . Feels good to have a freshly ripe girl turn 18 and give us low numbers huh lol. Mine told me she was on the fence with me because I told her I don’t want no pics , I was in person and I rather wait . So we talk and talk . She saw I was nice never pressure to send nudes . I ask her how much she looking for . She said doesn’t ask for a lot so i give her good numbers that can work . So told if bi weekly I can do $150 but weekly I can do $120 . It open her eyes that it’s $240 every two weeks and she’s happy. I told her if she on her period and she only wanna use her mouth then $80-$100 Lmaoo . She need money to have in her pocket . Her school is being paid by Aid . So she just wants hanging out money. I can’t complain at all lmao. Mines spanish Pr girl.

Lmaooo Nah mine has a letter N in her name . I can’t put her name like you did because he profile might have her name in it last time I checked . So we good . Feels good to have a freshly ripe girl turn 18 and give us low numbers huh lol. Mine told me she was on the fence with me because I told her I don’t want no pics , I was in person and I rather wait . So we talk and talk . She saw I was nice never pressure to send nudes . I ask her how much she looking for . She said doesn’t ask for a lot so i give her good numbers that can work . So told if bi weekly I can do $150 but weekly I can do $120 . It open her eyes that it’s $240 every two weeks and she’s happy. I told her if she on her period and she only wanna use her mouth then $80-$100 Lmaoo . She need money to have in her pocket . Her school is being paid by Aid . So she just wants hanging out money. I can’t complain at all lmao. Mines spanish Pr girl.
If selling pics ever came up in the conversation at all, then I wouldn't hold my breath. I have a couple of girls I've been texting for months, with agreements for under 200 a visit. But of course, they started out trying to sell pics and when I said no to that they were ok to meet "when this covid thing stops". So once it does stop or slow down, I'm sure the excuses with start coming out on why they can't meet, or try to change agreed upon prices, or whatever else these scatter brains try to cook up in their tiny minds.

If selling pics ever came up in the conversation at all, then I wouldn't hold my breath. I have a couple of girls I've been texting for months, with agreements for under 200 a visit. But of course, they started out trying to sell pics and when I said no to that they were ok to meet "when this covid thing stops". So once it does stop or slow down, I'm sure the excuses with start coming out on why they can't meet, or try to change agreed upon prices, or whatever else these scatter brains try to cook up in their tiny minds.
Well yea I got many of girls telling me that but this one is different . I have yet spent a penny on her . I am waiting for her to move into sorority house because that’s where wants me to come and visit . Right now her parents is keeping her inside . She try to tell them she going to see a friend but they told her no. She definitely does want no older either because it would look wired plus she mention sugar daddy to her frat brother and he laughed and said “oh prostitution . No in my frat” . So she gonna say I am someone from class.

also I had this other one who agree with a similar deal. I told her no for the picture but we both agree to wait and well . She ghosted me Immediately. You deff tell it was only for the picture money Lol. It looks she disable her account looking at my burner .

If I take a L then it’s okay I have 1-2 more cards under my sleeve

Wildandstellarbaby

About Me

Hi hunnies, looking to exchange and be supported. Don’t be shy to message me and ask Pics/Vids/Daily Conversation/Deep Conversation/Emotional Support

On a more serious note: how can anyone take this seriously? How deep can conversation with what looks like an uneducated woman with a GED get?

please follow your conductor on the report train.

$Ashbaby181$ this one text me once a week. What a lame-o who flops on many people yet claim she never had an arrangement and new to this . Yet she has many accounts before and She another one whos Eating That beehornyhoney lol. She she covid is almost gone. She wants to meet .i ask for price ,she tell me “Whatever you can do” I told her I don’t wanna feel like I am low balling because you giving me that and don’t get mad because I offer what best for me lol. So I gave her a number and well you can guess .... did I mention she only hits me up once again. So I guess won’t find out til next week .

also I have a question for those who has seen Rachel from mass.i feel like she Can be had for less . Tell me if it’s over price because I never had her for FS . A while back she said $250 . Not it’s $300 for FS but she will host . So it $50 for room lol I don’t think it worth due to age and miles but I do heard her service is great and well I had bj from is one . So let me know what you guys think.
Want a tip in better price with rach, get her according to time of session. Your welcome.

Want a tip in better price with rach, get her according to time of session. Your welcome.
Thanks for that, yea I am going to cancel on her. Because $300 is way too high for a girl with that amount of mile.i was trying to get a session on as soon as I had texted her but said she was busy and I wasn’t thinking with the right head .

$__evw__$ report this scammer.

give her my burner number. Nothing was discuss with pricing, or any name was given , nor bank info. She said I change $2000 and then said it $3000 . Lmaoo what I find wired is that I told her send me screenshot that I said give me her bank information , or where I told her name , or that we spoke on the phone. She didn’t answer a question said she was gonna contact her friend who LE. These scams are horrible . How are you gonna blackmail and threat on a someone you text for 5 mins . Always use burner and stay safe out there

Thanks for that, yea I am going to cancel on her. Because $300 is way too high for a girl with that amount of mile.i was trying to get a session on as soon as I had texted her but said she was busy and I wasn’t thinking with the right head .

give her my burner number. Nothing was discuss with pricing, or any name was given , nor bank info. She said I change $2000 and then said it $3000 . Lmaoo what I find wired is that I told her send me screenshot that I said give me her bank information , or where I told her name , or that we spoke on the phone. She didn’t answer a question said she was gonna contact her friend who LE. These scams are horrible . How are you gonna blackmail and threat on a someone you text for 5 mins . Always use burner and stay safe out there
Shes basically a independent pro so might as well pay her like one. Just get her for 1hr and offer her 150-200.

The bitch sounds really fkn stupid.

Shes basically a independent pro so might as well pay her like one. Just get her for 1hr and offer her 150-200.
And looks more like a mamasan at an AMP than one of the girls... tough to fork out any amount of money to fuck that body.
Yea I didn’t even wanted that, she hit me up first on SA , I don’t like her “good to be true” picture with the G-wagons and shit lol. We hardly spoke So idk how she came to that conclusion.