Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone met$bellaxlovely$ ? Talking to her about meeting Friday. She’s looking for 400 may go for it with those huge tits
I was texting her earlier in the week and she ghosted for a couple of days. Texted me back overnight and we’re starting our conversation again but we haven’t discussed prices or meeting yet. Those tits are huge but they’re definitely man-made and she said she already had an arrangement before so she knows the game. I’ll let you know what she comes back with to me. Let me know if you get her down in priceSo we can all be on the same page

Anyone met$bellaxlovely$ ? Talking to her about meeting Friday. She’s looking for 400 may go for it with those huge tits
I’ve also been speaking with her since a few weeks ago. She tends to be on and off and sometimes takes a while to respond. She also told me 400 and won’t go anything below. We’re planning to meet this weekend but then again we were planning to meet the past few weekends as well until she stopped responding. She’s open to traveling into manhattan and has a flexible schedule according to her and can meet whenever. Will see if she finally agrees to meet. And if you end up getting her below 400 let us know. Lol

Why do you think everyone is describing the feel of her pussy "like velvet"? There is something soft and creamy lining the walls of her vagina but it's not velvet.
thank you... i just vomited. officially done with idea of seeing her. sticking to my lower mileage girls. Persian Sam like an old wrangler with 150,000 miles. still a fun ride but you definitely dont wanna get under that hood

Let me know if you get her down in priceSo we can all be on the same page
She also told me 400 and won’t go anything below. ... And if you end up getting her below 400 let us know. Lol
Seems to me you three have an opportunity for a vast price setting right-wing conspiracy hoe down here (no pun intended). But maybe it's just me.

Taking your advice. Have a few on the line for Friday. If I can get her for 300 great If not see Gold’s girl for 125. Or a few others for 200. Talking to big breast Sandy. She is open to 3-somes. Either two guys or another girl
Sandy is on vacation this week so she’s available anytime. I asked, and unfortunately she doesn’t have a friend who can join in

Pretty sure I can get Sandy to do a threesome for her usual hundred. She is a bit of a freak. I just need the other guy. Maybe we should line up a few and have a big party LOL. I mean if you were the girls. Not so many guys LOL

Last edited by a moderator: