Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

we talk... then goes silent 2 days. then texts and goes silent... have lunch plans today and she aint responding so thats her flaking. am done trying. just figured “nice tits, and its free hook up”. but too much work
I was talking to Roxi about meeting tomorrow too. I have to meet tall European chick from Westbury. Will report later how she was.

we talk... then goes silent 2 days. then texts and goes silent... have lunch plans today and she aint responding so thats her flaking. am done trying. just figured “nice tits, and its free hook up”. but too much work
Thats a 1st. She would jump when i texted her. But she did use to say she has alot going on with family issues. Oh well right, on to the next.

She mustn’t like me. Bella is telling me she gets 1000 a week to meet LOL
1000 a week isn't impossible for many of these woman at all (even though I think many of them blow getting it). Note that's different from 1000 a meet.

Dam, I can't find her. Must have pulled a name change. The pro's do that all the time.
Apparently she did right after the message was posted. Hard to tell if coincident or she was told or she monitors here.

You guys wearing me out lol I like to savor it all. Seriously I find this pattern way way common so I just go with it. No deep plans until we're there otherwise we're text pals. I don't normally engross them unless I'm available anyway and then when you are you can weight your options.

**review time**

I had this girl dress up in heels and a dress and we met at the hotel. She quickly took my boxers off and started blowing me. She let me fuck her in the ass and record me busting a frothy load in her mouth. She has some weird older guy fetish, so I ran with that.

probably wouldn’t repeat

Rating: 6.7
Damage: $200
Pros: young, open to anal, video record
Cons: not a pleasant vaginal smell. Not atrocious but not welcoming either.

Attachments

**review time**

I had this girl dress up in heels and a dress and we met at the hotel. She quickly took my boxers off and started blowing me. She let me fuck her in the ass and record me busting a frothy load in her mouth. She has some weird older guy fetish, so I ran with that.

probably wouldn’t repeat

Rating: 6.7
Damage: $200
Pros: young, open to anal, video record
Cons: not a pleasant vaginal smell. Not atrocious but not welcoming either.
Also her pictures are a little dated. Bottom right is from 2015. A little thicker now.

Just met with $Evyke35$ 40 year old tall Hungarian chick. looks like pics but alot of makeup. Greta tits. Fat as and thick. DFK. Great baby. No sex without condoms so I just let’s those big soft lips suck away. 3 rounds bbbj damage 200 probably won’t repeat. Other cuter ones out there. She is a cool chick if you can understand her accent

Just met with $Evyke35$ 40 year old tall Hungarian chick. looks like pics but alot of makeup. Greta tits. Fat as and thick. DFK. Great baby. No sex without condoms so I just let’s those big soft lips suck away. 3 rounds bbbj damage 200 probably won’t repeat. Other cuter ones out there. She is a cool chick if you can understand her accent
ummm .... “thats a maaannn babbeeee”.... in my best Austin Powers voice.