Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Sorry, I've been in M.I.A. the past week while in LA. I think $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ was at my apt for maybe an hour. For a quick throw it was fine, but she's texted me since and I've ignored her. Definitely not repeat material. I'd only recommend for those who need a sure thing with a random ... so basically everyone on here.

On a side not, SA is hot in LA. I met a runway model, a creative writer freak who likes getting thrown around at orgys, and a cute lawyer - she's the new love of my life. I think I found the one lol. I'm probably going back asap just to see her.

Lexual... Wanted 150 to meet and discuss an arrangement... Pass, too bad bc she looks hot as fuck!!
Diva: we met for a quick drink... she is a little Spacey and wacked, into astrology, and didn't really find her too hot, pass. Others have mentioned here they liked her looks. She wants 300pm.
I got a couple of good meets lined up this week from sa, all repeats, sorry I can't share them yet.

Talk about tale of two pics check out $kittysandy17$ Two pics of her sitting on a bed the first one she’s where red and looks pretty hot the next more like a beached whale
She has been discussed here. Definitely on the heavier side but nice girl. Looks better in her pics. When i saw her she didn’t have all the makeup on. She isn’t great at BJs.

Anyone meet $Zii123$ 300, wants to meet today....
I spoke to her last week. Her pics looked a little touched up. Then she sent me some pics over text and she looked manly in them. She could be a possible TG, I didn't want to take a chance. Body looks nice, but one of pics she sent me looked like a straight man. I politely passed.

We didn't discuss money, but I would think you could get that down a bit if she/he is up your alley.

I’ve been talking to $falcon Green$ she’s pretty cute and accepted an offer of 300 per meet without negotiating which means she probably would have accepted less. She looks hot but unfortunately for me she can only meet nights or weekends just thought I’d share the info since I can’t partake enjoy!