Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Nice, but do you see that as them being a pro then?
Many definitely probably are but if I can I try not to see them.

BTW, just brought up a profile of somebody who viewed me. I went to click on the favorites heart and there was none. Went back to the search page and click on the heart there. Refreshed their profile page and the empty or red heart both not there. Refreshed the search page where the heart was red and it went back to empty. Is this an option or something SB can set?

Lexual healing x. Hottie in copiauge wants 150 to just.meet,wants 20% of that upfront cash app, then will discuss cost at.the meet. Imm getting annoyed a t these wanna be hoebags. I've had a few try to get 150 tomjist meet, 500 or 600 to fuck. Who is giving the this? They r ruining it 4 everyone else. I wanna fuck for 2 maybe 300 tops. Sorry to vent but I haven't. Had a real.hot.one in a bit...

Lexual healing x. Hottie in copiauge wants 150 to just.meet,wants 20% of that upfront cash app, then will discuss cost at.the meet. Imm getting annoyed a t these wanna be hoebags. I've had a few try to get 150 tomjist meet, 500 or 600 to fuck. Who is giving the this? They r ruining it 4 everyone else. I wanna fuck for 2 maybe 300 tops. Sorry to vent but I haven't. Had a real.hot.one in a bit...
I hear what your saying. It seems all the hot ones are 500 and above. The ones I’ve been with in the 200 range are either average, overweight, no car or pros. Or crazy. I think I need to take a break

Many definitely probably are but if I can I try not to see them.

BTW, just brought up a profile of somebody who viewed me. I went to click on the favorites heart and there was none. Went back to the search page and click on the heart there. Refreshed their profile page and the empty or red heart both not there. Refreshed the search page where the heart was red and it went back to empty. Is this an option or something SB can set?
The site is trash. A lot of glitches. It fuckin sucks, and isnt worth 90 bucks a month.

%messie% from oyster bay. Said she wants to get out to the city more. Big tits but thick body. Very kinky and into the whole role play. She mentioned she loves getting multiple rounds in. Said she normally gets 500 but she’s so 400 with me.
I've been hitting her up with a casual back and forth, hadn't mentioned $ yet but figured she would be on the pricier side. I think she's the perfect kind of curvy/thick from her pictures but $400 isn't in my budget. If you go through with her I'd be interested in the review.

As an aside I've Skyped with a few girls early on, always at their recommendation, to help make them feel more comfortable. Never bothered me and seemed to help put them more at ease.

I've been hitting her up with a casual back and forth, hadn't mentioned $ yet but figured she would be on the pricier side. I think she's the perfect kind of curvy/thick from her pictures but $400 isn't in my budget. If you go through with her I'd be interested in the review.

As an aside I've Skyped with a few girls early on, always at their recommendation, to help make them feel more comfortable. Never bothered me and seemed to help put them more at ease.
“Regarding mess, she does look great in her pics. Especially the ones with her big boobs in a tight bikini top. When I asked her for a lingerie pic she just seemed big and not in a thick/curvy type of way so didn’t go through it. I’ll see if she can go lower and try it out.

Only issue I have with skype especially if it’s the first thing they ask when messaging is them being some dude or other person screen recording me or something. I would understand after a couple of back and forth messaging then FaceTiming but not on the first “hello”

She contacted me earlier this year in January. Exchanged numbers but didn’t meet. Her scheduled is not flexible she mentioned she was only available 3 days out of the week. Her limits were no anal and doesn’t swallow “until I feel comfortable with you” lol. She was looking for a weekly allowance and was able to meet 1-2x a week. Hopefully she still has the same number lol. It’s a bit hard getting some girls to come into the city from LI. I mostly focus on those in Manhattan and sometime queens and BK. The per meet amounts they ask for varies greatly. I’m just looking forward till next month when all the new college girls begin moving into the dorms lol.
Thanks for the info Jeff. Do you recall how much you were giving??

I haven’t met her but we did message last month for “fun” She got straight to the point, she was looking for 300 per meet. Kept saying how good her bj skills are etc.
.messaged back n forth also. Was asking 300 then got her down to 250. Very tempting, her pics weren't that bad but had a strange feeling about it all. She was quick to meet also.

I was just reading my past msssg with $babydollfacexoxo$.. She's gotta be a pro. She was willing to meet up quick abd straight to the point and uses the term "host". We all know where that comes from lol.