Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

What's wrong with these bitches lol. I asked a girl for a pic she sends me a pic with a date stamped on it from 1998 lmao. Like Wtf the date is right there.
They use an app that lets you add stuff to pic, like hearts and other crap, and cleans it up. The free version puts in 1998 date, the $9 version has more features and lets you remove the date. Guess they are too cheap to spend 9 bucks.

$sweetfunloverxoxo$ was a waste of 200$ . no enthusiasm in the bed, no flexibility, pussy wasn't even that fresh. Felt like throwing my clothes on and leaving her. Fucked up teeth. Only good thing she had going for her is her ass. Came from bk on the train. Flaked on me twice before in the past as i should of took that as a sign. To think this bitch was asking for 300 Then 250 get the fuck out of here lol. Wont be repeating.

I have had many girls who weren't druggies. A lot of these girls have normal lives and do this for extra money (and some for the thrill of it). Some want to be taken out to nice places etc.
These are the type of woman I'm doing this with. It's just as easy to find them as the druggies (who I (try to) avoid).

Many of these girls don't last long because they scratch their itch or reality hits them when they get handed a few hundred bucks after fucking some guy they wouldn't have looked at otherwise. I do have a few that lasted a long time. Its a completely different experience from the pro/druggie. These are girls who probably wouldn't have wound up as a 'sex worker' if being a SB wasn't as 'acceptable' as it is. Its more of a formalized limited mistress situation.

You aren't going to find that type among the $150/meet strung out crowd. These are girls who would have wound up on Backpage when it was still around anyways. While I agree some of these girls are out of control on what they ask for, you do sometimes have to pay a little more to get a better quality of woman. At $400/meet if you meet every week that is $20k cash off the books. Equal to about $30-35k on the books. For girls going to school or girls working in a marginal job it is a huge boon and takes a few hours a week.
I don't think it's as much acceptable as at least with many I've been with they've dated older guys anyway and their reasoning is that they'd be fucking their bf anyway might as well do the stuff you mention above (extra money, nice places, etc) while they're at it.

These are the type of woman I'm doing this with. It's just as easy to find them as the druggies (who I (try to) avoid).

I don't think it's as much acceptable as at least with many I've been with they've dated older guys anyway and their reasoning is that they'd be fucking their bf anyway might as well do the stuff you mention above (extra money, nice places, etc) while they're at it.
I concur. The app makes it a lot easier to find that older guy/mistress type situation. Old way was hanging at the Waldorf bar.

Unfortunately even some of the slim ones are not even athletic I don't know what they think they're doing lying just getting people annoyed. I'm ok with non-slim just don't BS me and yet way way too many do it. I'll definitely call them out on it and luckily never met somebody who did that.

Some posts back someone was looking for big boobs... check our Rachel.... she has some nice bigguns... even if they are enhanced.... she says they are really sensitive..and she fucks like a rabbit...I've seen her a bunch of times... but think I'm done...obv from reading here she fucks a lot of guys...

Hot dog down a hallway

$sweetfunloverxoxo$ was a waste of 200$ . no enthusiasm in the bed, no flexibility, pussy wasn't even that fresh. Felt like throwing my clothes on and leaving her. Fucked up teeth. Only good thing she had going for her is her ass. Came from bk on the train. Flaked on me twice before in the past as i should of took that as a sign. To think this bitch was asking for 300 Then 250 get the fuck out of here lol. Wont be repeating.
Lol, she texted me yesterday wanting to meet at night. Was supposed to meet up last Saturday but she flaked so I told her no yesterday. She was ok with 200 and raw. I passed, then later at night she texted me if I can send her $10 so she can eat dinner.

Lol, she texted me yesterday wanting to meet at night. Was supposed to meet up last Saturday but she flaked so I told her no yesterday. She was ok with 200 and raw. I passed, then later at night she texted me if I can send her $10 so she can eat dinner.
Lol . she's living that gypsy hipster life smh

Lmfaoo

I have had many girls who weren't druggies. A lot of these girls have normal lives and do this for extra money (and some for the thrill of it). Some want to be taken out to nice places etc. Many of these girls don't last long because they scratch their itch or reality hits them when they get handed a few hundred bucks after fucking some guy they wouldn't have looked at otherwise. I do have a few that lasted a long time. Its a completely different experience from the pro/druggie. These are girls who probably wouldn't have wound up as a 'sex worker' if being a SB wasn't as 'acceptable' as it is. Its more of a formalized limited mistress situation.

You aren't going to find that type among the $150/meet strung out crowd. These are girls who would have wound up on Backpage when it was still around anyways. While I agree some of these girls are out of control on what they ask for, you do sometimes have to pay a little more to get a better quality of woman. At $400/meet if you meet every week that is $20k cash off the books. Equal to about $30-35k on the books. For girls going to school or girls working in a marginal job it is a huge boon and takes a few hours a week.
I agree many aren’t druggies in fact I 100% agree with the rest of your statement. I was specifically referring to calls from Mastic which when you throw in that equation the percent that are druggies skyrockets

Chatted up a girl, arranged for a meet. Just before, she asks for a dick pic. That was her LE check. No pic, no meet.

Anyone had this happen to them? How can that be an LE check? It could be a guy looking for dick pics ... but I got weirded out on the absolute insistence.

V

Is best baby still around?
Last I heard she doesn’t do this anymore. She is with the father of the kid and she got a better job (at a morgue lol). Someone posted a while back that she was ignoring their texts. When I saw her last she said she’s done once she got this morgue job, and surprisingly the job was actually real. I just wish I got the video dumping a load in her - she let me record a bunch of stuff but towards the end she wanted me to stop.

Also, someone on here reported that she gave them a (curable) std, so just a heads up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she came back at some point but she seems to be happy for now

She said it was a LE check? Could be a guy or a girl for a number of reasons but I've never been asked. Guys are asking for all sorts of pics so why not her but as an LE check sounds odd.

Nice waist on mk indol Why not ask when she's free in the next 2 days and pin things down from there or move on.

@vad1 Go to INET and send her a random dick pic. Screen cap the picture so its not as easy to reverse image search.

@roger4445 She looks sexy, but I read "I am currently looking for something platonic, I don't want to waste your time or mine if that isn't an option for you. Happy hunting " If will be an effort my friend, so good luck.