Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

A new member on Long Island posted this on her profile:

About Me

Looking for a few hundred and to go shopping not doing anything sexual by any means not even kissing

Profiles like these always crack me up. Who would even respond to that?

A new member on Long Island posted this on her profile:

About Me

Looking for a few hundred and to go shopping not doing anything sexual by any means not even kissing

Profiles like these always crack me up. Who would even respond to that?
There are guys that have legitimate money that like a challenge. The woman says nothing physical and the challenge is to get her to give it up.

Also, as Holden pointed out, there are guys that get off on being financially dominated. Not many. They usually have money to burn.

A profile like that isn't for the bargain basement shoppers here on UG.

There are guys that have legitimate money that like a challenge. The woman says nothing physical and the challenge is to get her to give it up.

Also, as Holden pointed out, there are guys that get off on being financially dominated. Not many. They usually have money to burn.

A profile like that isn't for the bargain basement shoppers here on UG.
Sometimes the girls on SA will say that they won't do things because they know it'll cut down the number of unsolicited messages they get. I've had a number of girls reach out to me who say in their profile that they don't meet married men, or don't want anything physical, despite the fact that my profile makes it abundantly clear that I'm married and looking for something physical. It inevitably ends with me fucking them, often raw.

Sometimes the girls on SA will say that they won't do things because they know it'll cut down the number of unsolicited messages they get. I've had a number of girls reach out to me who say in their profile that they don't meet married men, or don't want anything physical, despite the fact that my profile makes it abundantly clear that I'm married and looking for something physical. It inevitably ends with me fucking them, often raw.
Look at 1970s Warren Beatty here. I assume you fucked them for free as well. Lol.