Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Hi guys, I am new here and I hope the mods allow me to post this here because I really need help. I joined SA about a month ago. Now I don't know if I am being scammed or in major trouble. So like most of you, I created a profile and got a phone app and started chatting with some girls. I talked to them about the arrangements, etc. About a week ago I received a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I never bothered to answer it. A few days later (last Thursday) I got a text that said "Hi, is this (STEVE) from SA?" So of course I replied back Yes. I gave my number to a bunch of girls and wasn't sure who it was. Anyway this person said "You just admitted you are (STEVE) from SA." I said who are you, she replied "Your worst f***ing nightmare." Then was sending me screen shots of a conversation I had with this girl and said she was going to contact the police because I admitted I was (Steve) from SA. She was saying I am a creep for texting things to young girls, etc. Of course that makes me think of the real age of the girl. Who knows if she lied to me.

So I didn't have my glasses on to really see the screen shots, but I think the girl she was referring to was this young latina girl who first had an account in Westbury. She was thin and her private photos had her in a bra. I completely freaked out and basically deleted everything. Here I am like 5 days later and I cannot sleep, eat, I feel like I ruined my life and I have a family, etc. I never met this girl, we just talked a little too much detail about meeting and what we would do. Please tell me if anyone has dealt with this or this girl. So she was Latina, I don't know her name, but her profile said she was 18 and in Westbury. I created another free account the other day to see if she was on there, but didn't see her. I did see a new account from a girl who looked similar, but different picture who said she is from Freeport, but that account is now gone. Please help me. I am at a loss. I don't know if I should be looking for an attorney. Am I being scammed? Thank you so much!

Said I was offering $$$ for sex and I never even write that in my messages. SB asked me how much for an arrangement and I gave her a range...that’s it. No talk of sex
If it's that simple, I'd argue it with them. They no doubt have bots processing some of it, and as they make it "smarter" it is probably kicking out things it may not have in the past and vice versa. They just recently flagged my profile for two things that were fine for years now. Note that "talk of sex" does not have to be "I want to fuck you" it could be as simple as saying you like cuddling or bedroom activities or ...

Please help me. I am at a loss. I don't know if I should be looking for an attorney. Am I being scammed? Thank you so much!
First thing I would do is put my glasses on and really see the screen shots. Otherwise what are you even talking about? Like how do you know it is even about you then?

In the meantime, since you "talked a little too much detail about meeting and what we would do" then maybe the next time don't do that. Especially you guys with a family that can be ruined what are y'all thinking? This is all so even if she is scamming you which 1000% she is and probably is not even a she. No matter what you have a problem you need to resolve either now or in your future endeavors.

This thread is all over the place, seriously. Can we get back to the facts and some of the more pertainent info regarding some of these SA women. We got a member saying one is potentially giving out STD's like its her job. Can we stick to just the info on these chicks rather than all this other technical crap. We are WAY off topic.

We should start a list of the ones who are playing games, wasting time, maybe not the cleanest, I know there is one a few pages back, but it should be updated every few pages. Maybe something a MOD could do.

Anyway, I jumped back on for another month and I have to say, that site is full of scammers, Pros, and lunatics. I read all these posts and it seems like shooting fish in a barrel, far from it from my experiences so far. None of these woman seem trustworthy in the least.

Anyone chatting with a Natalie P from Port Jeff area? Kavitha from Connecticut? Kylie from Dix Hills?
its ADD. too much attention to dick disorder
or should i say dicks

In the meantime, since you "talked a little too much detail about meeting and what we would do" then maybe the next time don't do that. Especially you guys with a family that can be ruined what are y'all thinking? This is all so even if she is scamming you which 1000% she is and probably is not even a she. No matter what you have a problem you need to resolve either now or in your future endeavors.
Yeah I am new to it all, so I definitely learned from this. I think I am just more interested to see if anyone spoke to this girl from Westbury (also Freeport) and if she did the same to them.

The arrangement etc is only an intention and I highly doubt law enforcement is going to waste their resources on you. Even in a sting operation the police would need the Johns to initiate the transaction for any arrests.
Does initiate mean if we actually meet or if we text about it?

Hi guys, I am new here and I hope the mods allow me to post this here because I really need help. I joined SA about a month ago. Now I don't know if I am being scammed or in major trouble. So like most of you, I created a profile and got a phone app and started chatting with some girls. I talked to them about the arrangements, etc. About a week ago I received a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I never bothered to answer it. A few days later (last Thursday) I got a text that said "Hi, is this (STEVE) from SA?" So of course I replied back Yes. I gave my number to a bunch of girls and wasn't sure who it was. Anyway this person said "You just admitted you are (STEVE) from SA." I said who are you, she replied "Your worst f***ing nightmare." Then was sending me screen shots of a conversation I had with this girl and said she was going to contact the police because I admitted I was (Steve) from SA. She was saying I am a creep for texting things to young girls, etc. Of course that makes me think of the real age of the girl. Who knows if she lied to me.

So I didn't have my glasses on to really see the screen shots, but I think the girl she was referring to was this young latina girl who first had an account in Westbury. She was thin and her private photos had her in a bra. I completely freaked out and basically deleted everything. Here I am like 5 days later and I cannot sleep, eat, I feel like I ruined my life and I have a family, etc. I never met this girl, we just talked a little too much detail about meeting and what we would do. Please tell me if anyone has dealt with this or this girl. So she was Latina, I don't know her name, but her profile said she was 18 and in Westbury. I created another free account the other day to see if she was on there, but didn't see her. I did see a new account from a girl who looked similar, but different picture who said she is from Freeport, but that account is now gone. Please help me. I am at a loss. I don't know if I should be looking for an attorney. Am I being scammed? Thank you so much!
It’s going to be hard to relax, given the shock of what occurred, but realistically you probably don’t have anything to worry about as long as they don’t know your identity. Most of these types of things are extortion attempts. Have they asked you for $? Do you really think the local police department is going to get a subpoena for google voice or hushed to reveal who has the number that sent the texts? For an ambiguous soliciting case? The real threat is if they have your identity and are threatening to tell your SO, at which point you’ll need to pay up, fess up, or start practicing your story how you’ve been innocently targeted by con artists.

Here are some tips I’ve learned on this forum and in the field:
1. Always use a burner phone or app. Stay anonymous at the very least until you have met in person. You’ll weed out 99% of scams this way and if you do break your anonymity in person, your more likely to be burned by a scorned SB than a premeditated scam. Do not use this phone for anything other than SA. If it gets associated with any social media accounts, you’re likely outed.
2. Don’t use any pics for SA that you use anywhere else. You’ll risk being found via reverse image searches.
3. Keep all your real social media accounts private and don’t use identifiable profile pics...use your pet or something. I used to think this was erring on the side of paranoia, but now I think it’s almost as important as 1 and 2. If you’re familiar with Apple, amazon and facebooks facial recognition capabilities, you’ll know we are an inch away from being able to ID virtually anyone from a pic. Social media friend suggestions have become so slick that you’re likely to show up as a suggested contact (same locations at the same time, info sharing between apps on your phone, I really don’t know but I’ve had girls who use burners show up as suggested friends for reasons I don’t know and I assume I likely have been a friend suggestion for them). It’s also fairly easy with a little time to take a sparse amount of info about someone and find their online profiles. If you know what someone looks like and the field they are in and the area of the country they reside, you’ll probably turn up if someone is searching you out on IG or FB or especially LI.
4. It’s good to scope out potential SBs on their social media but make sure you know how these platforms work, if you like a photo or watch a story from your real account, they’ll see that.

Best of luck, hope to see a follow up on how this turns out.

Best of luck, hope to see a follow up on how this turns out.
Thank you. Yeah they didn't ask for money... yet, they texted like 6 things about knowing what I look like, knowing my first name and screen shots of a text exchange. I burned my phone number in the middle of the conversation. I used a burner phone, but I am sure if can be traced to me by the law. It's been a week already. I am thinking if this was a legit case, they would have contacted me already. I certainly learned from this experience.

Don't worry about it. As others have said, buy a cheap throw away phone (in cash), top it up (with cash). Yes, I'm sure the FBI could track u down if they dedicated a team of agents to the task, but why would they? Seriously. There plenty of ppl on this site and hundreds just like it that have admitted to doing things a lot worse than just texting a girl. If worst comes to worst, you were just having a vicarious fantasy. For the time being, delete the account, photos, email account associated with them, get a new burner number, etc. Then relax.

Looks like I'm going to be in various parts of NJ a bit over the next few weeks at least the top half (let's say Six Flags and above) so distance may not matter. Any SBs worth my contacting?

This post reads of hate. Maybe he has fucked a few for free. Guys who are content with what they get congratulate not hate. I see it so often on SA threads. " she's gotta be ugly" " no way she looks good" etc
Hate? That's a bit strong. But, I'm sorry if my post came off as negative.

I just think it's funny when guys gets arrogant or brag in the SA/WYP thread. Think about it for second. And if nothing is coming to mind. See post # 12,533.

Anyone meet or talk to "AM 1124" (no space)? Asian girl
coincidentally, i was just about to post about her. i sent her a message with my number. she texted me over a month later asking for 300ppm. i asked her what she does/doesnt do and she dodged the question. then when i asked if she did what i was looking for she just responded with a "lol". i told her if she responded sooner i wouldn't be so straight to the point since i have enough people to keep me busy and she said "i don't check everyday loser". i responded with "everyday, every month, same thing i guess" and she thought i was serious. kept trying to attack me but the only info it has on me on SA is my height, 5'8, and she goes "5'8" that sucks you're so short" coming from a 4'10 women who can file for disability based on that height lol. she continued to call me a loser and thought she was "winning" an argument that i wasn't participating in. i remained polite, until we ended the conversation and i told her to have fun prostituting.

she wasn't much of a looker imo, i was just looking for a short girl. based on our conversation i'd imagine shes pretty boring in bed if shes anything like her personality. needs to win at things like that lol. i wouldn't have minded blowing a load on her face but i lost interest pretty quickly after talking to her. just my 2 cents