Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I have some bad news for you: anyone who is constantly Googling their SA user id (as opposed to their G-name) is 90% of the way to looking on sites like this one whether a Google search on the id points them here or not.
This, exactly. That’s why I was wondering why there’s such a big debate over creating the code - people who really care enough to look will find where their names are being used. Others won’t, and will just panic if they hear about themselves online but won’t usually be knowledgeable enough to find anything substantial.

It’s kind of like how everyone here keeps finding their way back here, even with the domain changes and such - we have an idea of what we’re looking for and just dig around until we find it...or give up lol

So this week I was talking to Cesenvylust and we had been going back and forth so we decided to meet this week. We arranged a meeting at a hotel around 4pm but she went mia. It's 6pm and I have a hotel room so I just decide to hit up this 18yr old from SA. The 18yr old comes around 715 so I let her in and we start talking. We start kissing and what not. All of a sudden, we hear knocking. Endless knocking for like 15 minutes straight. Yeah it was the other girl. The 18yr old kept asking me who is that and I just kept telling her it's nobody and assuring her it's okay. The knocking stopped so whatever we get down to it. I made the 18yr old cum 3 times. At first she was hesitant in giving oral but after I got her in the mood she happily deepthroated me. It's 11 and she had to go home since it's past her curfew time. So I send her home. I'm cleaning myself up to leave and I hit up envy apologizing that I was knocked out. She tells me she is still in the hotel right next door. I'm like what the hell? She was like "Yeah u didnt open the door so the guy next door did and we basically had sex". I tell her to come in since I was horny again. I made her shower and fucked her for a bit then fucked her face until I blew my load in her mouth. I send her home at 12am. I believe envy is a pro that explains why she went to the other room. Anyway, who cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many of the SA women really would search their SN and even think about a site like this unless they are semi pro or have friends in the business? Oh Banacek Onwas talking about SA I didn’t think they still had the search function that you could use to search screen names etc but I could be wrong.

I wonder how many of the SA women really would search their SN and even think about a site like this unless they are semi pro or have friends in the business? Oh Banacek Onwas talking about SA I didn’t think they still had the search function that you could use to search screen names etc but I could be wrong.
A fair amount of girls I’ve spoken to have/regularly search, but usually they’re younger girls who are more “tech savvy”, as far as that term goes for them. And yes, you can search the site for specific usernames if you type in the whole name. The search function was there, then removed, then re-added afaik

So this week I was talking to Cesenvylust and we had been going back and forth so we decided to meet this week. We arranged a meeting at a hotel around 4pm but she went mia. It's 6pm and I have a hotel room so I just decide to hit up this 18yr old from SA. The 18yr old comes around 715 so I let her in and we start talking. We start kissing and what not. All of a sudden, we hear knocking. Endless knocking for like 15 minutes straight. Yeah it was the other girl. The 18yr old kept asking me who is that and I just kept telling her it's nobody and assuring her it's okay. The knocking stopped so whatever we get down to it. I made the 18yr old cum 3 times. At first she was hesitant in giving oral but after I got her in the mood she happily deepthroated me. It's 11 and she had to go home since it's past her curfew time. So I send her home. I'm cleaning myself up to leave and I hit up envy apologizing that I was knocked out. She tells me she is still in the hotel right next door. I'm like what the hell? She was like "Yeah u didnt open the door so the guy next door did and we basically had sex". I tell her to come in since I was horny again. I made her shower and fucked her for a bit then fucked her face until I blew my load in her mouth. I send her home at 12am. I believe envy is a pro that explains why she went to the other room. Anyway, who cares.
If she's 3.5 hours late why apologize for being knocked out? Anyway that's funny if she's in the next room.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fair amount of girls I’ve spoken to have/regularly search, but usually they’re younger girls who are more “tech savvy”, as far as that term goes for them. And yes, you can search the site for specific usernames if you type in the whole name. The search function was there, then removed, then re-added afaik
Some look some don't know how to look. Some only look for their numbers. The search feature is still there just one way to do it was removed the other way is still there. Anyway the problem attempting to be addressed wasn't SA searching but internet searching for it. That all said, I agree with Slinky that some won't ever be looking not necessarily because they're not interested although I'm sure that's true but won't know how even if they were. So that remove some portions of situations. Anyway, the whole SA thing is isn't own beast and here we are.

It might finally happen - I might finally get a 3way soon. There was this young Spanish girl I met a while back (not on SA) who was dying to hook up with me when my SO and I split up and we came close, but she didn’t want to because she knew there was no future for us. Fast forward about a year and we’re both in committed relationships and shes engaged and regretted not hooking up with me, so she invited me over when her fiancé was out of the state and I obliged. Came in her twice, which is a rare feat. She’s been dying to hook up with me again, but Our schedules were off and I wanted to explore a bit. She said for Xmas/her bday she wants to get fucked (her fiancé is terrible according to her) so we were gonna plan something this week.

I mentioned a petite Spanish girl I met on SA a few posts back. The other day I met up with her and did our thing. Started talking after about sexual fantasies and she said she always wanted to hook up with another girl. Today I asked if she might be interested in a 3 way and she said yeah. I’m supposed to meet her Friday. Might try to push for then, maybe sooner if time allows. Possibly use a vacation day and see if we can get a whole day thing going. I’m getting too ahead of myself.

Also, I told the SA person the truth: that I rarely meet up without making a video. She said she’d think about it but kept deciding against it. This time I asked and she said she’d be okay with it since 3ways aren’t as easy to get, and the other person has always been open to video. I’m still waiting to see if the non-SA girl is on board, but considering she wants a 3way probably more than I do, I’m hoping this thing is on lock.

So this week I was talking to +++++----- and we had been going back and forth so we decided to meet this week. We arranged a meeting at a hotel around 4pm but she went mia. It's 6pm and I have a hotel room so I just decide to hit up this 18yr old from SA. The 18yr old comes around 715 so I let her in and we start talking. We start kissing and what not. All of a sudden, we hear knocking. Endless knocking for like 15 minutes straight. Yeah it was the other girl. The 18yr old kept asking me who is that and I just kept telling her it's nobody and assuring her it's okay. The knocking stopped so whatever we get down to it. I made the 18yr old cum 3 times. At first she was hesitant in giving oral but after I got her in the mood she happily deepthroated me. It's 11 and she had to go home since it's past her curfew time. So I send her home. I'm cleaning myself up to leave and I hit up envy apologizing that I was knocked out. She tells me she is still in the hotel right next door. I'm like what the hell? She was like "Yeah u didnt open the door so the guy next door did and we basically had sex". I tell her to come in since I was horny again. I made her shower and fucked her for a bit then fucked her face until I blew my load in her mouth. I send her home at 12am. I believe envy is a pro that explains why she went to the other room. Anyway, who cares.
That coding doesn't work.
The plus and minus signs example was just a starting point that I posted at first to jumpstart the conversation. Apparently special symbols are ignored by UG's search system. That's probably why @h50's idea with the asterisk doesn't work either.

Eventually I discovered that using the first three characters of your own screenname in front of the SA screenname works at blocking the actual screenname from coming up in a search. But no one has said they like that idea. In fact, they have defiantly told me they would prefer to continue all doing their own individual thing. So, I am done offering any more suggestions in this thread and will be deleting all my prior comments in here.

But don't use that +++XXXXXX--- system, because it doesn't work.

Last edited:
This, exactly. That’s why I was wondering why there’s such a big debate over creating the code - people who really care enough to look will find where their names are being used. Others won’t, and will just panic if they hear about themselves online but won’t usually be knowledgeable enough to find anything substantial.

It’s kind of like how everyone here keeps finding their way back here, even with the domain changes and such - we have an idea of what we’re looking for and just dig around until we find it...or give up lol
For the record, the big debate was because I was growing tired of seeing everyone using a different code and then members replying, "I can't decipher your code."

And the reason for the codes to begin with is because the regulars in here were insistent that the girls names be hidden so that they did not find out they were being discussed. But, as Slinky pointed out, SA girls who are searching for mentions of their name are probably already aware of this site. So the only thing that the code accomplishes is to prevent those girls from discovering the specific post where they are being mentioned.

So now that everyone has told me all their individual coding systems work flawlessly and that I should leave well enough alone, you are all free to continue that practice. Of course, that means that I should not see any of those "I can't decipher the code" comments anymore. But if I do, I will assume that the person making that statement is mistaken - after all, all your systems are flawless - and I will delete the mistaken post. And if you aren't savvy enough to decipher the code, you will just have to move on to the next sugar baby.

For the record, the big debate was because I was growing tired of seeing everyone using a different code and then members replying, "I can't decipher your code."

And the reason for the codes to begin with is because the regulars in here were insistent that the girls names be hidden so that they did not find out they were being discussed. But, as Slinky pointed out, SA girls who are searching for mentions of their name are probably already aware of this site. So the only thing that the code accomplishes is to prevent those girls from discovering the specific post where they are being mentioned.

So now that everyone has told me all their individual coding systems work flawlessly and that I should leave well enough alone, you are all free to continue that practice. Of course, that means that I should not see any of those "I can't decipher the code" comments anymore. But if I do, I will assume that the person making that statement is mistaken - after all, all your systems are flawless - and I will delete the mistaken post. And if you aren't savvy enough to decipher the code, you will just have to move on to the next sugar baby.
I didn’t mean that in any particular way, I meant exactly what slinky said explicitly - anyone savvy enough to do their due diligence would find, Hell, almost any info they want. I don’t have the time or energy to attack anyone here - nothing I post is meant to be taken personally, if it came off that way.

But seriously, look at this thread and see how much info we dig up on SBs we see just via their phone number or name, or whatever else. One person, I found out her real name, addressed, phone numbers, parents, etc through her username, because she used a very similar name on a music website. People will find what they want given enough motivation and time.

I didn’t mean that in any particular way, I meant exactly what slinky said explicitly - anyone savvy enough to do their due diligence would find, Hell, almost any info they want. I don’t have the time or energy to attack anyone here - nothing I post is meant to be taken personally, if it came off that way.

But seriously, look at this thread and see how much info we dig up on SBs we see just via their phone number or name, or whatever else. One person, I found out her real name, addressed, phone numbers, parents, etc through her username, because she used a very similar name on a music website. People will find what they want given enough motivation and time.
I've known this was never about completely stopping people from finding conversation about them, but more about making it much harder instead. If they can't search for their name directly, they are going to have to read through 12,640+ posts of this thread to find it in coded form. Most of these technical mental midget chicks will have a problem with that. The only reason why most of us can dig up so much info on these girls is because we come back here every day or every couple of days and read all the posts we missed. Most of these lazy girls can't even keep a simple meet time, let alone put in that kind of effort.