Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Jesh, she wasn't much of a chatterbox but wanted you to be. Anyway I hear you. Sounds like you did a bunch of nice stuff for her. Hopefully there was at least appreciation at the time.
There was when I could actually get her to meet. You guys are way smoother than I am with the ladies, but the ones I get along with well I can usually talk into hooking up for nothing - I just usually don’t because I know they need the money. Outside of actually meeting up I couldn’t even get a response out of her consistently unless she was asking for a favor or she was going to get money. She doesn’t strike me as the type, still, to be all about the money, but I literally tested it once - she ignored me all day, but responded as soon as I brought up money. A few times I sent her money to pay for food, no strings and without her asking - the first time she said “thank you so much, no ones ever done that for me.” Second time, not even a thank you, and third time she didn’t even acknowledge it. I liked her in person and the sex was great (it’s entirely possible one of you also hooked up with her) but she recently deleted her profile after being off SA for a month or so. She did tell me she hooked up once with someone else, but I estimate it to be closer to 3-4 times. I’m not going to divulge who, but just saying it’s possible.

As much as I’d like to sleep around like crazy, it’s not for me - I usually find one person I like, maybe 2, and stop looking. She was someone I stopped SA for, and would’ve continued seeing, if she didn’t burn all bridges.

Based on historical data, she was looking for financial help but is too proud to admit it or apologize, neither of which I really care for but I’ve put up with enough of her shit that I don’t care to help her along this time.
When I'm active on SA or WYP, I get these types of texts regularly. They usually concede with the first of the month. When the rent is due.

There was when I could actually get her to meet. You guys are way smoother than I am with the ladies, but the ones I get along with well I can usually talk into hooking up for nothing - I just usually don’t because I know they need the money. Outside of actually meeting up I couldn’t even get a response out of her consistently unless she was asking for a favor or she was going to get money. She doesn’t strike me as the type, still, to be all about the money, but I literally tested it once - she ignored me all day, but responded as soon as I brought up money. A few times I sent her money to pay for food, no strings and without her asking - the first time she said “thank you so much, no ones ever done that for me.” Second time, not even a thank you, and third time she didn’t even acknowledge it. I liked her in person and the sex was great (it’s entirely possible one of you also hooked up with her) but she recently deleted her profile after being off SA for a month or so. She did tell me she hooked up once with someone else, but I estimate it to be closer to 3-4 times. I’m not going to divulge who, but just saying it’s possible.

As much as I’d like to sleep around like crazy, it’s not for me - I usually find one person I like, maybe 2, and stop looking. She was someone I stopped SA for, and would’ve continued seeing, if she didn’t burn all bridges.
You were wayyyyyy to nice to her. Women ALL women. Need to earn a Man being extra nice to her. Extra gifts come when you and her are getting serious and or she does extra for you maybe sees you 2 times instead of 1 etc.

If you don't make a Woman earn a gift it is less special. She will look at you as just an Atm. Also the first time she cancelled. You tell her ok no problem. She does it again you stop responding to her texts for a while. Women say they want this they want that. Truth is they want a Man who will put them in their place when need be and will fuck em well and listen to em. A lover a friend and a boyfriend. If the Man is so inclined.

This SB we hung out 6 or 7 times. I texted her a bit over 2 mos ago. She waited a month to respond to me. So I ignored her first text. Ignored her second text a week later. Ignored her phone call a week after that and ignored her last text If I still want to see her. Second text was "are you mad at me or something?" This is a girl I was giving $150 each meet and if we go to the hotel $100. 21 yrs old.

Guess what my pride wont allow me to get played by NO CHICK. It makes em bewildered why I act the way I do. I told my current SB I say what I want to say and I'm not changing for no one. They don't see and deal with Men like me often. It's not a facade it's a mind set. Never let yourself get treated badly and watch how these Women change. Take a famous rap line "there's thousands of you. There's only one of me!" Believe that.

Copy. However what you did that night works with the vast majority of Women. It intrigues them. Provided you have decent conversation skills. Now add to that you know you have many options. If you can add on decent looks and nice clothes and or a vehicle. It makes em panties come off.

That nothing to lose mentality gets you better deals on cars on houses and especially Women. They think this Man isn't super thirsty for me. He has this natural confidence. They find it different than the thirsty af other suitors.
You must be 30 years old or under.

Unlike what songs say, clothes do NOT make the man. The man in the clothes makes the man.

As for cars, they are useless. You can’t take your car in the club, bar, restaurant or hotel with you.

As for the nothing to lose mentality when buying cars, may work with certain dealers but try walking into a Ferrari dealership with the i could care less attitude and see how that works out for ya.

Same with houses, try giving your realtor your I don’t care attitude lol.

And the women it may work on. Aren’t the ones I certainly target.

That peacock, I’m the shit, arrogant, I’m too cool for you, don’t need you attitude, most women do not find attractive. In fact it’s a big turn off. It’s one of the things they say about guys under 30 that really annoy them.

There are many women who like the flashy guy and are glad to be with him and even sub to him. There is also social norms which get ingrained into everybody male and female since before they are even born and ingrained by both males and females alike.

Myself feeling I have nothing to loose is not always the same as I don't care. In any event I probably am usually looking for somebody my equal whether they are getting $$$ from me or not (yes, the latter changes some dynamics but it not 100% omniscient). For instance I'm not going to end up with a dolt just because she's drop dead gorgeous. But that's me. So on the flip side saying this-and-that about every woman doesn't make sense to me since there are different stokes for different folks.

There are many women who like the flashy guy and are glad to be with him and even sub to him. There is also social norms which get ingrained into everybody male and female since before they are even born and ingrained by both males and females alike.

Myself feeling I have nothing to loose is not always the same as I don't care. In any event I probably am usually looking for somebody my equal whether they are getting $$$ from me or not (yes, the latter changes some dynamics but it not 100% omniscient). For instance I'm not going to end up with a dolt just because she's drop dead gorgeous. But that's me. So on the flip side saying this-and-that about every woman doesn't make sense to me since there are different stokes for different folks.

My point was it wasn’t the I don’t care I have options attitude that got her to finally get her back to her place. It was you being you.

You must be 30 years old or under.

Unlike what songs say, clothes do NOT make the man. The man in the clothes makes the man.

As for cars, they are useless. You can’t take your car in the club, bar, restaurant or hotel with you.

As for the nothing to lose mentality when buying cars, may work with certain dealers but try walking into a Ferrari dealership with the i could care less attitude and see how that works out for ya.

Same with houses, try giving your realtor your I don’t care attitude lol.

And the women it may work on. Aren’t the ones I certainly target.

That peacock, I’m the shit, arrogant, I’m too cool for you, don’t need you attitude, most women do not find attractive. In fact it’s a big turn off. It’s one of the things they say about guys under 30 that really annoy them.
Confidence gets mistaken for arrogance often. Fact is if you value yourself fully others cannot undervalue you. I wear nice clothes when I do cause I deserve it. I can find another Woman easily if one isn't up for it. That mentality serves me well when I date. Women say I don't like this about a Man etc yet they get drawn to them often and of course I am talking about the Women mainly under 26. Because the ones older are fun however sexually I like young pussy more.

Confidence gets mistaken for arrogance often. Fact is if you value yourself fully others cannot undervalue you. I wear nice clothes when I do cause I deserve it. I can find another Woman easily if one isn't up for it. That mentality serves me well when I date. Women say I don't like this about a Man etc yet they get drawn to them often and of course I am talking about the Women mainly under 26. Because the ones older are fun however sexually I like young pussy more.
Your new nickname is Mike Damone. With your I don’t care if she comes, stays, lays or prays.

Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
Mark: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.
Mark: The attitude?
Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

You sound like a woman’s makeup commercial. Lol

People don’t confuse arrogance for confidence. That’s what arrogant people say. But if it works for you.
Truth be told. I was dating a girl non pro non SA girl years ago. She called me saying she bought herself an expensive purse. She said she deserves it. Lol I agreed and I can relate to that assessment.

Do whatever works for you. I will tell you Woman say what they want and typically they say and do different things " I want a good Man" me- sounds like he was a good Man. "Yea but he just didn't have that edge" lmaoooooo

Your new nickname is Mike Damone. With your I don’t care if she comes, stays, lays or prays.

Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
Mark: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.
Mark: The attitude?
Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

1544487573170.png

I think it's time for one. Some of the philosophy in here is becoming too much.

First off, I'm having a hard time following the train of thought. Probably because I don't give a rat's ass about what most of you are spewing. And then some of it just went right over my head. For instance, who is Mike Damone?

Here's a thought. There is a "sister" thread someone started awhile ago for just this type of banter. Take the conversation like this into there from now on and just leave this thread for specific talk about SA girls where you either ask for or give info. Discussions about membership, payment, etc. are also appropriate for this. Anything else, comment in that other thread. (If someone wants to post the link to that so that you can all see it, that would be most appreciated.)

... Some of the philosophy in here is becoming too much... There is a "sister" thread someone started awhile ago for just this type of banter. Take the conversation like this into there from now on and just leave this thread for specific talk about SA girls where you either ask for or give info. Discussions about membership, payment, etc. are also appropriate for this. Anything else, comment in that other thread. (If someone wants to post the link to that so that you can all see it, that would be most appreciated.)
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/sugar-babies-are-not-good-girlfriends.54474/

View attachment 4217

I think it's time for one. Some of the philosophy in here is becoming too much.

First off, I'm having a hard time following the train of thought. Probably because I don't give a rat's ass about what most of you are spewing. And then some of it just went right over my head. For instance, who is Mike Damone?

Here's a thought. There is a "sister" thread someone started awhile ago for just this type of banter. Take the conversation like this into there from now on and just leave this thread for specific talk about SA girls where you either ask for or give info. Discussions about membership, payment, etc. are also appropriate for this. Anything else, comment in that other thread. (If someone wants to post the link to that so that you can all see it, that would be most appreciated.)

Must of never saw fast times at ridgemont high