Sugar Babies are not good Girlfriends

justme

homo economicus
New thread to save the SA one from rambling...

In addition to being more likely with charged personality ... I find there there is just too much white lies that goes on along with that spirit too.
The more I think about it, the more I realize that part of the appeal of SB’s is that you can have somewhat meaningful relationship with women that you’d never consider dating seriously.

It can be super clear from the outset that there are aspects to her personality and behavior that you’ll eventually get sick of. With a real relationship, that’s a good time to bail and focus your energy on someone else.

But since you have a good idea that an SB relationship isn’t going to evolve much, and certainly isn’t going to be permanent, it’s wasier to sit back, enjoy it for what it is, and bail only when it gets to be more trouble than it’s worth.

Small pointless lies are a quick deal killer in most of my real life relationships - romantic, sexual, or otherwise. But they’re easier to overlook with someone for whom I’ve already protected myself. Yeah, it might be annoying to second guess certain claims, on the other hand if the veracity won’t really effect me, then who cares?

The focus changes from: is she lying? To Do I care?

Yeah I'm kind of torn on this one. If you're seeing them once or twice it's not a biggie you may not even get to get into that part of things then if you're lucky. But I don't even like it when your co-workers, family, etc do it but OTOH I agree to not let the small stuff get to you.

But when people I start to have ongoing relationships with meaningful or not it gets silly for it to occur and you can feel like your being played a fool and taken advantage of etc and for that reason I care. In many cases you can just end the relationship in others it can get more complicated (such as your work place).

I usually try to let it roll off my back especially as miscommunication can be easy to happen on either side. Also I think sometimes the person actually believes what they're saying or talking about so not a lie or mislead on purpose.

And yeah that's the interesting thing about SB relationship unless it truly gets bumped up to another level it can be harder to flip that coin about what's worth what. That said, one could be fooling oneself about it all which is its own irony. lol.

Hey guys I just joined SA and not sure how it works. Was wondering if you guys paid for this I have some messages but can’t read them until I upgrade. Also do you get right to the point in these messages. Do you give them your number in the messages right away. Any tips would help.

Absolutely.

SBs on site are opportunist for the most part with one goal in mind - $$$. Reality is you can lose them in a heartbeat the moment next guy she meets offers more or easier sugar.

I've met some great girls on SA with unbelievable chemistry. Time after time they proved with their actions they are not gf material

Treating SBs like gf is a big mistake. I've learned this the hard way this summer by crossing the line and inviting my SB to a pool party.
She's easygoing and got along with everyone but after few drinks, she pitched the idea... it would be cool if me & my buddies wanted to do gangbang with her after all girls leave Quite a shocker for me. That's a hoe level 100 :)

justme

homo economicus
SBs on site are opportunist for the most part with one goal in mind - $$$.
That's a hoe level 100 :)
I believe the great Christopher Bridges has something to say on the subject.

But hoishness aside, there’s other factors that would often prevent successful conversion.

justme

homo economicus
But when people I start to have ongoing relationships with meaningful or not it gets silly for it to occur and you can feel like your being played a fool and taken advantage of etc and for that reason I care.
I guess it’s hard for me to feel played when I know the score.

A girl who takes the next step and fucks for money has turned off (or on?) a switch in her hesd. No turning back. She will only get worse and worse until she completely separates herself from the act, emotionally.

YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE.
But a lot of these girls don't see it as that. They honestly justify it in their heads that they are NOT prostitutes. They WANT to sleep with you and you are simply helping them with bills to do so. Only women forced to sleep with men for money are prostitutes. Only drug addicts are prostitutes.
It's the justification that is the scariest part. They really believe what they're doing is totally legit...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Absolutely.

SBs on site are opportunist for the most part with one goal in mind - $$$. Reality is you can lose them in a heartbeat the moment next guy she meets offers more or easier sugar.

I've met some great girls on SA with unbelievable chemistry. Time after time they proved with their actions they are not gf material

Treating SBs like gf is a big mistake. I've learned this the hard way this summer by crossing the line and inviting my SB to a pool party.
She's easygoing and got along with everyone but after few drinks, she pitched the idea... it would be cool if me & my buddies wanted to do gangbang with her after all girls leave Quite a shocker for me. That's a hoe level 100 :)
And the problem?

billyS

Reign of Terror
None. I could not get this slip by.. but realized too I am dealing here with a hoe, not a 19yo that wanted exclusivity when it comes to arrangement

5 of us gbed her by pool when it got dark and I never replied to her txts after that day
Two questions;
Did she charge each guy or did you just pool some money?
Do you all do her raw? Come inside her?

I've learned this the hard way this summer by crossing the line and inviting my SB to a pool party.
Two questions;
Did she charge each guy or did you just pool some money?
Do you all do her raw? Come inside her?
Vad, is that you in there?

Hey guys I just joined SA and not sure how it works. Was wondering if you guys paid for this I have some messages but can’t read them until I upgrade. Also do you get right to the point in these messages. Do you give them your number in the messages right away. Any tips would help.
Quoting this now in case it gets deleted because I’m just so delighted that a general SA question got added to a thread I specifically created to not clutter the thread that is ostensibly about general SA questions.
LMAO. There is no "reverse" rule that you can't post a serious question in a nonsense thread.

Sugar babies are money hungry barely legal girls for the most part. My 20yo SB would have nothing to do with me if I didn’t have a deep wallet.

But!!!! I’m her main support for her weed, chipotle, and mall shopping. I do laugh when I see that she confesses her love to her bf on social media.... Especially knowing that she drained me the night before...

I’ll be using her rear end to park my shaft in next weekend. I’ll make it my new Boner Garage.... hahaha .... She finally agreed to it ... I’ll make sure I widen her up for the BF..... ;)

Sugar babies are money hungry barely legal girls for the most part. My 20yo SB would have nothing to do with me if I didn’t have a deep wallet.

But!!!! I’m her main support for her weed, chipotle, and mall shopping. I do laugh when I see that she confesses her love to her bf on social media.... Especially knowing that she drained me the night before...

I’ll be using her rear end to park my shaft in next weekend. She finally agreed to it ... I’ll make sure I widen her up for the BF..... ;)
Her having a bf and doing this is some real scandalous shit. My SB has no bf. I would suspect most Sb's are single.

How much do you give her?? How long do u see her?? Does she text u often?? My Sb is starting to text me daily. I was texting her more than she texting me. Past few days shes been texting me more and initiating the text. She texted me when i dropped her off 20mins earlier "i miss you already"

I’ll be using her rear end to park my shaft in next weekend. I’ll make it my new Boner Garage.... hahaha .... She finally agreed to it ... I’ll make sure I widen her up for the BF..... ;)
Haha! Fucking Chipotle! What is with that joint and the 20-something broads? Almost every younger SB I've met has asked if we could go to that shit hole. No thanks.