Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

This has yield a couple long term arrangements (and more than a few that were super attractive but could not hold a conversation or have any idea on how to have sex!) a couple of girls that naturally lead to me helping out financially but for both of us it feels as close to a real relationship as possible - last thought - young single moms 24 - 29 I have found to be the best - usually can meet during the day, have a place, are reasonable with money request, want to keep you coming back and are much saner than a 20ish college girl AND they are horny as hell and know how to please.
I think a thing is that lots of guys are not looking for LT or an arrangement or a relationship. That still leaves a lot of potential but also tosses a lot too.

Shook down in person or just before she was supposed to get there?
Before she was supposed to get there. She’s now saying she thought she told me, but considering most of her responses were really short I find that hard to believe that she missed that. She literally waited until I said a room was booked to drop that on me

In person wouldn’t happen. She refused to leave her house until room was booked, and didn’t mention anything about money prior or I would’ve ignored her
Before she was supposed to get there. She’s now saying she thought she told me, but considering most of her responses were really short I find that hard to believe that she missed that. She literally waited until I said a room was booked to drop that on me
Guess the moral is unless things have gone on further where you get a good feel don't book the room until she is with you and if she asks or seems too focused on it perhaps it should be a red flag to either back out or definitely wait until she is there (I'd like to say with a red flag in the back of your mind but OTOH there should always be one even if things seem perfect).

Guess the moral is unless things have gone on further where you get a good feel don't book the room until she is with you and if she asks or seems too focused on it perhaps it should be a red flag to either back out or definitely wait until she is there (I'd like to say with a red flag in the back of your mind but OTOH there should always be one even if things seem perfect).
Yeah it seemed like she wanted to meet so I just took a shot. I usually like to book a room in advance and get there before then but it backfired this time. I could live with the cost of the room, not with sending her money and having her not come through. Anyway, just a heads up to you guys.

Yeah I was done with her after that. She said she always requires half up front and “forgot” to tell me. I was hoping to find a girl in the area before I go but might just head back to the city. A few girls I was talking to respond too infrequently

Yeah I was done with her after that. She said she always requires half up front and “forgot” to tell me. I was hoping to find a girl in the area before I go but might just head back to the city. A few girls I was talking to respond too infrequently
Never ever get a room. Before the girl is with you. Ik some of you are paranoid. Many of these girls aren't trying to get all your info.

And try to get to know her more. I know not always possible but by doing so if there are red flags to be had they usually appear then or she gives up on you realizing you're street smart. I know a lot of you guys like to get new SA woman but her being totally unknown can have its drawbacks so you need to counteract it with some usually simple ways to avoid the scammers. Of course no guarantees but do some due diligence. Even when they are on the level I feel this is worth it.

What's up with ghetto black women and sticking their tongues out in their profile pics? Someone needs to inform them it's not a good look at all. It's become an epidemic.

Note: I said "ghetto", plenty of classy black women out there.

My most recent catch on SA is the freakiest girl I have ever met. She is going home for the holidays and told me to save my cum in the freezer for her, and that she’d drink it when she got back. She held open her eye and asked me to cum directly into it. Didn’t flinch one bit.

I videotaped her and she discovered the camera, I thought she was going to flip her shit but she thought it was hot and took it out and looked right at it while saying how much she liked getting fucked.

Only thing she doesn’t do is anal.

In person wouldn’t happen. She refused to leave her house until room was booked, and didn’t mention anything about money prior or I would’ve ignored her
Appreciate you sharing this particular burn. Depending upon how she phrased it (Just let me know when you've booked the room and I'll head right over vs I won't be leaving my place until you book the room), I could see others falling for the same trap.

Personally I like to have a first date to evaluate them and see if they check out, looks, personali, etc., so booking a room for the first meet wouldn't be on my mind. That said, it would be a pretty big red flag to book a room for someone (a stranger at this point) who states they wouldn't leave their room until you secured it.

I had a somewhat similar. An 18 year old chick from Manhattan, Athena, telling me she needed money for an Uber, to and from our meetup spot in midtown, after I texted that I was on the train into the city. I was pissed but we had been texting enough and the amount wasn't crazy so I went through with it. Had a really fun time with the girl, but she had a curfew to abide by so we eventually made plans to meet up again when her mom was out of town and she could stay overnight in a room. Freaky but flakey and a bit ghetto.

The experience did change how I approached future meetups though.

10 years of this shit, and I barely remember 20%of the girls, pro and nonpro alike
I regret not cataloguing my adventures with pictures, and a journal, etc.
Damn shame.
One of the reasons I write reviews on UG is admittedly self-serving: I go back to some of my old posts and, because of their exhaustive detail, virtually relive the time I had with the girl. It’s as though I’m walking through my session with her all over again and, trust me, it makes for a very lovely stroll.
I videorecord most of my sessions and I can tell you that the encrypted hard drive they are on is my catalog of a life well lived.
That works, too!