Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I
If thy're demanding price it's safe to assume that they're pros.
Just because a girl has a price in mind doesn't necessarily make her "pro." Of course they're doing it because they need/want money. Sometimes the prices they got in mind actually show how inexperienced they are...as i mentioned in previous post, I encountered a girl who want $500 a session...another who wanted a sugar daddy hook up that would have netted her $35,000 per year.

Generally, my experience has been that $200 works fine college girls. I have had two diff girls for 175...and almost felt bad taking advange of them.

jruder

Ok, So after reading what is being spent I decided to do some Math.
Let's assume these girls had a job paying them $200,000 per year.

$200,000 per year (divide by 52 weeks)
$3,850 per week (divide by 40 hour work week)
$96 per hour

This is all before taxes!!

So for those that are feeling bad about paying less then $200 per hour, feel bad no longer!

For college girls, they should be able to understand simple math, right???

It's not bullshit. I said it's the equivalent of working a $200K job. And they know it. They wouldn't be responding if they thought they could go down to the local McDonald's and do the same part time. My point is that $100 for an hour of their time is plenty generous and should be presented to these girls in the context of what they would be getting if they were in the real world. And trust me, they'd be getting screwed plenty by their bosses if they had that $200k job.

Also, they are certainly not paying taxes.
That's not the point, though. To claim that all the girl would need is $92 an hour to make $200,000 a year (so that anything above $200 an hour is a gross overpayment) is just incorrect. This isn't a full-time job for them. That calculation has no meaning whatsoever.

Of course it has meaning. It's perspective. Whether you feel it will apply to the situations you are in is your opinion. And for the Professionals, they are turning 4-5 meetings a day, 3-5 days a week. For the college girls, they are usually not clock watchers. So if they spend 3-4 hours with you, and you give them $200, then you are probably paying them correctly. My point was never to say this is what it should be. It was simply putting numbers in perspective.

Not sure I follow you. Theres only one typo in that post, so are you saying you think it is or is not a real college girl because of that? Considering CL doesn't have spell check I wouldn't be too surprised by one typo.

I am citing the post in which the subjective case is used as the object of a phrase.
Certainly not a typo, but inadequate and pretentious knowledge of the English language.

Last edited:
OK, but I certainly wouldn't disqualify her as being a college student based on that alone. Unless of course you only want to bang the valedictorian.

OK, but I certainly wouldn't disqualify her as being a college student based on that alone. Unless of course you only want to bang the valedictorian.
It appears that I am a little too subtle. I make no reference to the Craig's-list ad.
I refer specifically to qqq's use of the language in telling us how to detect a college girl.

Of course it has meaning. It's perspective. Whether you feel it will apply to the situations you are in is your opinion. And for the Professionals, they are turning 4-5 meetings a day, 3-5 days a week. For the college girls, they are usually not clock watchers. So if they spend 3-4 hours with you, and you give them $200, then you are probably paying them correctly. My point was never to say this is what it should be. It was simply putting numbers in perspective.
The perspective is meaningless. It doesn't help to makes sense of the situation at all.

I am going to give this a shot but I have a question? Do a majority of the girls invite them to their place or do I have to rent a place out in advance?

ueny87 said:
It's not bullshit. ... My point is that $100 for an hour of their time is plenty generous ...
Actually, I think it is bullshit, despite your point.

Your point would be correct if you were talking about paying them $100 for an hour of their time. But, that's not the deal at all. You're talking about paying them for an hour of their time plus a fuck. And that's a whole different thing. Think about it this way: in my job, I make more than the $200K you've used in your example, but if I had to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times every day, I'd quit. The money isn't nearly enough. How about you? Would you be willing to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times a day for $800? (And if it was tax free, would that change your mind?)

Last edited: