Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I just looked on CL and some of you guys actually using word for word the samples i posted...including psst, hey you college girl.

i feel like suing for infringement on intellectual property rights.
That is friggin hilarious! You might have a case for plaguarism......... I guess I will hold off on posting my add until this dies down a little - the funny thing is I work on a college campus, however I am too scared to shit where I eat!

I was wondering how people were doing. There must have been 9 or 10 different guys who started posting after i started this thread. maybe we have saturated the market.

anybody had luck?

i put an ad and have received a couple of responses but frankly afraid to pursue. one seems like a pro from newark and i don't partake in full service. Another seems too good to be true which is pointing to something else. beautiful bikini girl sailing the greek islands which sounds fake in some way. i will keep trying to see if something seems legit but nothing so far.

Last edited:
I am a new memeber to this website and this is amazing. I have had this type of experience in the past but never tried it on CL. I will report back if I get lucky!

Most students are back at college at this point. The few that aren't are leaving any day. And the local ones are probably starting classes next week so they may have slowed down on extra-curricular activities.

Add to that too many fisherman in a small pond. I'm sure all these factors explain your lack of results.

Last edited:
nah, there are no students, just hos with creative minds,

jruder was just making fun of you guys. he actually replied himself to some of your ads just for kicks
LOL

i put an ad and have received a couple of responses but frankly afraid to pursue. one seems like a pro from newark and i don't partake in full service. Another seems too good to be true which is pointing to something else. beautiful bikini girl sailing the greek islands which sounds fake in some way. i will keep trying to see if something seems legit but nothing so far.
the one from newark is a pro. sent some nice looking pictures, but always responds and asks for 350

Brothers in Arms, remember that if there is more demand than supply, the women will start bidding up prices, pitting us against each other. Please be reasonable so that we can all get a little action at a good value!

So i have received a few responses to my ad. Of course before they meet they all want to know how much. Can anyone share what they have had success offering as a tribute to these college girls? Thanks.

I actually got one from columbia, she said she's going to be evicted from her place in 7 days, and sent me a pic has a nice body but know face pic( It's one of those aol pic profiles, I manage to check out her public pic there are some pictures of one or two girls that looks like a hand held self pic, cute but not sure if one of them is the girl). As for price she never said anything.... I will tell you this though the advice above about key words really did come in handy..

If thy're demanding price it's safe to assume that they're pros.

Thought I would share the info not the Girl

About 2.5 years ago I started a project in LI.. I travel there almost once a week - 1-2 nights. I ran and add similer to the college stuff you guys are talking about. Actaully had a few meeting and this one I'm going to talk about really panned out. 1st meeting at at Bar... No dollars discussed yet Banged her in my car in the parking lot..awesome fuck. She told me that one was on her, but we would need to work out a price next time. About 3 weeks later she said 200 we spent about 4 hours in my hotel....I see her maybe every 4 to 6 weeks...sometime dinner out then back to my hotel other times just back to my hotel... Price is now down to about 140 and has been for over a yearand a half....For the last two years she been staying over night... Awesome deal ....feels very real...She has a regular job and this is a little extra spending money... My understading that I'm the only one now, but maybe a few others over the years.... Cool arrangement...I would see her more but I get board and always looking for strange now and then....

Thought I would share