Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Actually, I think it is bullshit, despite your point.

Your point would be correct if you were talking about paying them $100 for an hour of their time. But, that's not the deal at all. You're talking about paying them for an hour of their time plus a fuck. And that's a whole different thing. Think about it this way: in my job, I make more than the $200K you've used in your example, but if I had to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times every day, I'd quit. The money isn't nearly enough. How about you? Would you be willing to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times a day for $800? (And if it was tax free, would that change your mind?)
But Don, you're leaving out one important fact. You (and they) chose your profession. Would you have taken your job, if you knew, going in, that you were going to have to fuck an old smelly fat guy 8 times a day? Because guess what, these ladies, who choose to do this, probably have a pretty good idea that that is PART OF THE JOB. If they don't like that part, they could always search for another job.

Actually, I think it is bullshit, despite your point.

Your point would be correct if you were talking about paying them $100 for an hour of their time. But, that's not the deal at all. You're talking about paying them for an hour of their time plus a fuck. And that's a whole different thing. Think about it this way: in my job, I make more than the $200K you've used in your example, but if I had to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times every day, I'd quit. The money isn't nearly enough. How about you? Would you be willing to fuck some hairy old smelly fat guy 8 times a day for $800? (And if it was tax free, would that change your mind?)
You are also making the assumption that every guy she sees will be old, fat, and ugly. I simply feel that if you present your idea for compensation in the terms I laid out you will find you get favorable results. To test my theory, I will use it with the college girl I am meeting today at 12:00 that replied to my CL ad. Wish me luck.

good luck usny.... interested in seeing if it all proves out....

Maybe someone else on here should offer to fuck big fat smelly girls on cl for $50 a session and see how long it takes for him to raise his rates. I'm just making a suggestion...I can't do that for a $1000

Lol

good luck usny.... interested in seeing if it all proves out....

Maybe someone else on here should offer to fuck big fat smelly girls on cl for $50 a session and see how long it takes for him to raise his rates. I'm just making a suggestion...I can't do that for a $1000

That is very funny!

Yeah, just say to a girl, sure you're only doing this once a week, but if you got this rate for 40 hours a week, you'd be making $200,000!

Who wouldn't be convinced?

But Don, you're leaving out one important fact. You (and they) chose your profession. Would you have taken your job, if you knew, going in, that you were going to have to fuck an old smelly fat guy 8 times a day? Because guess what, these ladies, who choose to do this, probably have a pretty good idea that that is PART OF THE JOB. If they don't like that part, they could always search for another job.
This is not their PROFESSION.

This is not their JOB.

We're talking about college girls trying to pick up some extra money.

Also, if they don't think they're getting enough money for doing this, OF COURSE they can do something else. Nobody's making them dabble in selling their bodies on Craig's List. That's kind of the point here. They won't do it if they don't get paid enough.

I thought the focus of this thread wasn't on girls who post ads (who now are almost entirely pros), but rather on "non-pro" (OK, bad word) girls who might respond to m4w posts from guys like us.

I don't see how the "going rate" set forth in ads has anything to do with those girls.

I don't see how the "going rate" set forth in ads has anything to do with those girls.
It doesn't really, except that in my limited experience, some of the "non-pro's" use the pros rates as a guideline when deciding how to set their own rates. I think they understand if they are not competetive with the pros a lot of guys won't go through the hassle and potential risks of setting something up with them.

True, although likely as not it would set a floor for them. You know, the thought being, "I'm not a cheap ho like THOSE girls."

A lot of guys here are gonna say, "Well if they think like that, fuck em. [Or rather, DON'T fuck em.]" But I say, if that's your attitude, you should stay out of the non-pro market.

ESPECIALLY because, compared to the pros many of these girls are comparable to (especially considering mode of service), they usually end up being UNDERPRICED (even if above the CL cheap ho norm).

Another way of looking at it is that most of these "non-pro" girls responding to ads aren't looking to set up a prostitution practice. They're not looking to become career prostitutes. They're looking for one or two (hopefully one) guys to help them out of a specific financial need.

So they're not pricing according to the market. And they're certainly not thinking of what they could make if they saw lots of guys on a short-term basis. They're looking to establish relationships with as few men as possible to get them out of whatever hole they're in. And they price according to their need (tempered by what they realistically can get) (which, if they're "non-pro" middle-class white girls, is more than the CL advertisers' norm).

True, although likely as not it would set a floor for them. You know, the thought being, "I'm not a cheap ho like THOSE girls."
True, but I could also see them using the CL "Pro" rate as a way to gauge what the market will bear. Again, IMLE, a lot of these girls might start out asking for more, but some tend to be more flexible on price when pressed.

I suppose a lot of it depends on what kind of situation they've found themselves in to need to start posting or answering ads on CL. I don't think there's a hard and fast rule here since with any two girls their situations could be very different. Girls with a deadline seem to be more accomodating with regards to price.

Last edited:
As promised, I will share my experience with the woman I met in response to an ad I placed on CL.
Nothing happened. The conversation began with money talk and that went poorly. She opened the conversation with, "So I am sure you know what the Pro's ask for on CL, and you can double it." I laughed a bit, then left.
Now if she was smoking hot, a model, perfect body, face, etc, I may have thought about it. But she was ordinary, a bit thick, and not all that friendly, so I left.
I guess what I took from this is that anyone answering an ad on CL is also looking at them.
So to those of you that thought my logic was nuts, you are probably right.

well the real question is this, the ones without pics are they legit(they usually say they will provide pics if you send in a pic of yourself) versus the ones with pics in the ad?

Me when I see the ones with pics in the ad, usually it looks too good to be true and too staged(plus how many hot nyu students do you know have a professional set and lighting in their dorm room?)