Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

From SB
$Elena_383$ - European. Very sexy. Beautiful with a great body!
total pro. Has a high end apt on Wall St and hosts. Wanted $1000 for meet and FS. Umm no lol. Got her down to $350. BBJ and CFS. Amazing body. Too pro like though and mechanical with no personality. Blocked her after we met.

From SB
$Elena_383$ - European. Very sexy. Beautiful with a great body!
total pro. Has a high end apt on Wall St and hosts. Wanted $1000 for meet and FS. Umm no lol. Got her down to $350. BBJ and CFS. Amazing body. Too pro like though and mechanical with no personality. Blocked her after we met.
She asked me if I was Indian and said good when I told her I'm not Indian lol. Asked me to send pics and offered $500 but I declined.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She asked me if I was Indian and said good when I told her I'm not Indian lol.
Seems girls have as much a problem with Indians as they do AA. More so maybe.

I've had more than a few woman tell me they don't like to see Indian/Paki guys because they are very demeaning to woman, tend to be rough and demanding, along with poor hygiene.

So just wondering if you guys been getting this reply to any message you send to certain women. Obviously some sort of bot or something .

"I’m good with NSA,FUN,discreet friends with benefit …if you're interested I'd to start by sharing some sexy pics and vids for little amount if you are interested what is your number?"

I
So just wondering if you guys been getting this reply to any message you send to certain women. Obviously some sort of bot or something .

"I’m good with NSA,FUN,discreet friends with benefit …if you're interested I'd to start by sharing some sexy pics and vids for little amount if you are interested what is your number?"
I have definitely seen that exact message before. I added a line in my bio that I will never buy any pictures or videos and I have gotten less of those reaching out to me.

"You probably won’t like me. I don’t meet right away. I want to spend 7 days flirting, texting, showing off and building some chemistry online. After that I’d like to start meeting a few times a month inperson. $200 allowance for the week on cash app."

"You probably won’t like me. I don’t meet right away. I want to spend 7 days flirting, texting, showing off and building some chemistry online. After that I’d like to start meeting a few times a month inperson. $200 allowance for the week on cash app."
Haha, anyone who falls for that needs to have their head examined!

Yeah I've noticed a lot of bots and flakes. The flakes annoy me more. But I 3 meetings set up for next week. Took some time. I'll report back
From SB: This is an actual profile. Who's going to TOFTT? Lol. Gotta be a bot

$Louisela$ 84yrs, white NY
Umm what?? Reminds me of the move Kingpin.

From SB:

$ThickRedHeadluv$ 41, LI, NY
She's a redhead single mom. Not a knock but I figured she's lookg for $. So why not. She messaged me and we talked. Like pulling teeth to have a conversation. We agree on terms. $250 meet FS. I didn't plan on investing much time and $ with this one. She agreed so we exchanged numbers and text. Again, slow to answer texts and one word answers. She sent me a few pictures. She has a cast on her right arm. Broken arm and said she needs $ to help pay for it. She sent me the X-ray too lol. Her we go. Been here before. So she asks for terms again and I told her we discussed on the site so I repeated the terms. Haven't heard back since. See yah! Definite flake. I'm glad I did waste anymore time.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of bots and flakes. The flakes annoy me more. But I 3 meetings set up for next week. Took some time. I'll report back
From SB: This is an actual profile. Who's going to TOFTT? Lol. Gotta be a bot

$Louisela$ 84yrs, white NY
Umm what?? Reminds me of the move Kingpin.
Ha, take one for the team! Let us know how it goes!