Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She's a redhead single mom. Not a knock but I figured she's lookg for $. So why not. She messaged me and we talked. Like pulling teeth to have a conversation. We agree on terms. $250 meet FS. I didn't plan on investing much time and $ with this one. She agreed so we exchanged numbers and text. Again, slow to answer texts and one word answers. She sent me a few pictures. She has a cast on her right arm. Broken arm and said she needs $ to help pay for it. She sent me the X-ray too lol. Her we go. Been here before. So she asks for terms again and I told her we discussed on the site so I repeated the terms. Haven't heard back since. See yah! Definite flake. I'm glad I did waste anymore time.
All this discussion without getting your account terminated?

So just wondering if you guys been getting this reply to any message you send to certain women. Obviously some sort of bot or something .

"I’m good with NSA,FUN,discreet friends with benefit …if you're interested I'd to start by sharing some sexy pics and vids for little amount if you are interested what is your number?"
So just wondering if you guys been getting this reply to any message you send to certain women. Obviously some sort of bot or something .

"You probably won’t like me. I don’t meet right away. I want to spend 7 days flirting, texting, showing off and building some chemistry online. After that I’d like to start meeting a few times a month inperson. $200 allowance for the week on cash app."
Yes there are bots. It's been like this for years. I'd imagine I'd gotten hundreds if not thousands of these types of messages. You just ignore them. The increase and then slow but alawys there. You hedge your bets to avoid them but you'll still get them. And not just bots but I'm sure whole "call centers" set up for these types of things. Consider it part of the deal and they become a total non issue.

All this discussion without getting your account terminated?

He was messaging with her on the SB site NOT SA where that shit don't fly (found out the hard way). SB is far more lenient and I've never been warned, suspended or anything of the sort although I do try to be discreet, careful and always seek to move off the site to text asap

Yes there are bots. It's been like this for years. I'd imagine I'd gotten hundreds if not thousands of these types of messages. You just ignore them. The increase and then slow but alawys there. You hedge your bets to avoid them but you'll still get them. And not just bots but I'm sure whole "call centers" set up for these types of things. Consider it part of the deal and they become a total non issue.
That's good point. Has to be call Centers or something. I actually had one answer a few random food questions to see if they would break character. I wonder if they are starting to use Chatgpt or something similar.

That's good point. Has to be call Centers or something. I actually had one answer a few random food questions to see if they would break character. I wonder if they are starting to use Chatgpt or something similar.
Oh there is real people behind at least some of them. I've gotten to discuss it with some of them. Eventually some will break character from the script they follow. What's silly is when they say I'm a bot or similar so I ask them to ask me a question about NYC and they never can. A few will try to google something to ask but usually fail in coming up with anything hard. And then they can't answer my question even if something they could google although I would put a twist into it and then they know they've "caught" and fess up. Oddly some are actually in NYC but would never go on a date.

And I found it does not matter too much what you put in your profile as it will mostly be ignored whether a scammer or not. For that matter it does not matter many times what they put in their profile either except when they make it clear they only do photos even when legit SBs make your contact and your offer and see where it goes.

Oh there is real people behind at least some of them. I've gotten to discuss it with some of them. Eventually some will break character from the script they follow. What's silly is when they say I'm a bot or similar so I ask them to ask me a question about NYC and they never can. A few will try to google something to ask but usually fail in coming up with anything hard. And then they can't answer my question even if something they could google although I would put a twist into it and then they know they've "caught" and fess up. Oddly some are actually in NYC but would never go on a date.

And I found it does not matter too much what you put in your profile as it will mostly be ignored whether a scammer or not. For that matter it does not matter many times what they put in their profile either except when they make it clear they only do photos even when legit SBs make your contact and your offer and see where it goes.
Exactly. It's a way for them to try and extract money. Maybe even hack an account you may use to transfer funds.

What is up with all these women asking to use Telgram, Whatsapp ? I get it if they aren't in USA but most show up as here in USA.
They would rather not give out their personal phone number and frankly, if they're not using google voice or something similar, I can understand that - I would never use my actual phone number on any of those apps

What is up with all these women asking to use Telgram, Whatsapp ? I get it if they aren't in USA but most show up as here in USA.
They would rather not give out their personal phone number and frankly, if they're not using google voice or something similar, I can understand that - I would never use my actual phone number on any of those apps
Enough people actually do use these. But IMO pointless to use them for this as don't want a different way to message everybody so text or bye.
Typically scammers use telegram if you are getting asked off SA. Whatsapp as well, less though than telegram. However download Whatsapp business app and talk to them using your ap phone number. 2nd line number, text now etc

M$aria$3418 - agreed to my offer of $300/3 hours but saw a selfie she sent she looked much worse than her profile pics, changed my mind… you can try for less if you interested she is eager to meet

$bon$ viva$nt - Tall black chick is back with new profile $sage $trophy$ wrote a review
Of her previously she is a hot mess, avoid..

$Alek$2019$ Latina, was kind of abrupt & nasty over text so didn’t bother getting into her rate

$Sensual$Chic$
- $300/3 hours, Guyanese she is kind of quiet and will take your lead and let you take charge, she is less attractive and heavier in person so I wouldn’t repeat, you can try for lower if you have interest

A$nne$vent$ures - Asian in her 30’s also on SB, asked for $700 didn’t bother countering.

A$sianBe$lla (Also A$sianb$ella6 on SB) - wrote a review of her previously she was $400/2 hours, seen her twice previoulsy was decent for that, now she was asking $400/1 hr or $550 for 2 hours, claims she gets $600/hr now, not worth it for me at her new rate now, she is basically a pro.

$Brook$lyn$Baby$ Asian 24 tall 5’ 8” asked $800 didn’t bother countering, too skinny for me

Ko$rai$ma - Dominican, she wanted $500 for 3 hours/ and an Uber from the Bronx, I offered $300 no uber, she refused. A few weeks later she agreed $400/2 hours no uber. Got a hotel near midtown, she is kind of flakey and a very slow texter, showed up a few mins late. Nice body big boobs & phat ass, face is busted (worse than her profile pic), bad acne and braces. Zero English, got by with my 3rd grade spanish and google translate. First red flag she wants money upfront, I agree but make it clear we agreed to 2 hours…Then once we start she is riding me hard and fast (in cg, then doggy) and wants me to cum in like a minute, she keeps saying, “leche, leche, leche…” and then her only English phrase “what happened???” so we go back and forth on google translate I make it clear that I am not looking to cum quick, and she is telling me she has to go to work in CT, so am like we agreed to 2 hours you can go earlier but you have to give some money back, this happens several times in between rounds of action, and her repeating “leche, leche, leche, what happened???” LOLZ….After awhile of this I get tired of her, decide to cum and let her leave around 1.5 hr mark…would seriously avoid this one…

M$aria$3418 - agreed to my offer of $300/3 hours but saw a selfie she sent she looked much worse than her profile pics, changed my mind… you can try for less if you interested she is eager to meet

$bon$ viva$nt - Tall black chick is back with new profile $sage $trophy$ wrote a review
Of her previously she is a hot mess, avoid..

$Alek$2019$ Latina, was kind of abrupt & nasty over text so didn’t bother getting into her rate

$Sensual$Chic$ - $300/3 hours, Guyanese she is kind of quiet and will take your lead and let you take charge, she is less attractive and heavier in person so I wouldn’t repeat, you can try for lower if you have interest

A$nne$vent$ures - Asian in her 30’s also on SB, asked for $700 didn’t bother countering.

A$sianBe$lla (Also A$sianb$ella6 on SB) - wrote a review of her previously she was $400/2 hours, seen her twice previoulsy was decent for that, now she was asking $400/1 hr or $550 for 2 hours, claims she gets $600/hr now, not worth it for me at her new rate now, she is basically a pro.

$Brook$lyn$Baby$ Asian 24 tall 5’ 8” asked $800 didn’t bother countering, too skinny for me

Ko$rai$ma - Dominican, she wanted $500 for 3 hours/ and an Uber from the Bronx, I offered $300 no uber, she refused. A few weeks later she agreed $400/2 hours no uber. Got a hotel near midtown, she is kind of flakey and a very slow texter, showed up a few mins late. Nice body big boobs & phat ass, face is busted (worse than her profile pic), bad acne and braces. Zero English, got by with my 3rd grade spanish and google translate. First red flag she wants money upfront, I agree but make it clear we agreed to 2 hours…Then once we start she is riding me hard and fast (in cg, then doggy) and wants me to cum in like a minute, she keeps saying, “leche, leche, leche…” and then her only English phrase “what happened???” so we go back and forth on google translate I make it clear that I am not looking to cum quick, and she is telling me she has to go to work in CT, so am like we agreed to 2 hours you can go earlier but you have to give some money back, this happens several times in between rounds of action, and her repeating “leche, leche, leche, what happened???” LOLZ….After awhile of this I get tired of her, decide to cum and let her leave around 1.5 hr mark…would seriously avoid this one…
I spoke to a few that you named, never met any of them. ### Alek2019$$$ is short and rude. Really no point to talk to her.

%%%Brooklynbaby%%% is straight business. 600 might be the least she would take. I didn't bother pursing.

%%Sensualchic$$$ will pretty much let you do anything right? I didn't bother meeting her because of timing. Lucky I didn't.

I spoke to a few that you named, never met any of them. ### Alek2019$$$ is short and rude. Really no point to talk to her.

%%%Brooklynbaby%%% is straight business. 600 might be the least she would take. I didn't bother pursing.

%%Sensualchic$$$ will pretty much let you do anything right? I didn't bother meeting her because of timing. Lucky I didn't.

You guys finding these girls on SB or SA??