Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Eyo SA veterans...
When a person on SA asks for pix do you normally send them? Blur your face?

I have been very reluctant to send pix and it might be keeping some of the SA chix away. I'm not embarrassed how I look (I look pretty normal) but I don't like the idea of my picture circulating

Wot do guys?

Eyo SA veterans...

I have been very reluctant to send pix and it might be keeping some of the SA chix away. I'm not embarrassed how I look (I look pretty normal) but I don't like the idea of my picture circulating

Wot do guys?
Be careful. Most meet without even asking to see my private pics but I never use clear pics. They can be very sneaky and there are scammers too. What they can see is my figure, a fancy car, and me zoomed out.

A few years I got a text message stating that I was put on a list. I searched my burner and it was on a site stating that I offered to pay for sex. It had my pic (too vague to tell it was me), my fake name, fake town, and burner. To get removed I had to pay an "independent service". I changed burners, pic, town, and name but did not pay the fee. I think it was a blonde "church girl" profile that used to be in Huntington area.

Another time after banging a SB in the back seat during an intro she left a phone in the back seat. A while after she showed up at the complex having used find my phone. She then sent me an SA message asking me to let her in. She said she forgot it and was sorry to bother me at home. Maybe she thought she would find a wife and kids at the house. I met her at the gate and invited her in and asked her if she wanted another go at it. She just took the phone and left.

The local car wash has found earrings, panties, condom wrappers, and more crusty kleenex than you can imagine. Check your cars if you're in a relationship or will have a new guest back there.

Eyo SA veterans...

Wot do guys?
I do, and I don't. Lol. If I'm not even interested in her, I don't bother; if I think she's a bitch or I'm suspicious, I send a generic photo of some sap I lifted off of internet. If I'm interested and want to pursue, I send a generic non sexual photo of me, not traceable to a social account. If I ever get called out on it, I can say some other guy lifted it off of the internet.

.......The local car wash has found earrings, panties, condom wrappers, and more crusty kleenex than you can imagine. Check your cars if you're in a relationship or will have a new guest back there.
Yup, I've found a crack pipe once that fell out of a SW's pocket when she took her pants off, a hair clip, a lip chap stick, that didn't belong to my SO — you get the idea.

Back in the day when I used to pick up SW's, I would do a complete checkout of my car after.

Also, like the surgery team does with every surgical instrument, gauze pad, etc, that went into the operating room and is accounted for, every condom (unused or used including wrapper), bottle of V, burner, minutes card, etc that went into my car was accounted for after mongering.

Yup, I've found a crack pipe once that fell out of a SW's pocket when she took her pants off, a hair clip, a lip chap stick, that didn't belong to my SO — you get the idea.

Back in the day when I used to pick up SW's, I would do a complete checkout of my car after.

Also, like the surgery team does with every surgical instrument, gauze pad, etc, that went into the operating room and is accounted for, every condom (unused or used including wrapper), bottle of V, burner, minutes card, etc that went into my car was accounted for after mongering.
That’s what I do now for any car dates - gotta make sure everything that came in is taken out. And one can’t depend on the girls to do it, even for their own stuff. They just don’t pay attention. Had one leave behind some fake jewelry and hair clips, even after I asked her like four times to make sure she had everything. That stuff would be difficult to explain.

That’s what I do now for any car dates - gotta make sure everything that came in is taken out. And one can’t depend on the girls to do it, even for their own stuff. They just don’t pay attention. Had one leave behind some fake jewelry and hair clips, even after I asked her like four times to make sure she had everything. That stuff would be difficult to explain.
I had a girl leave her purse (with the $ I paid her) and cell phone (pre iPhone days so no find my phone feature). I didn't see it in the back seat area until I got to the gym (I always mongered in early am before I went to the gym and then on to work - so on those days I got 2 workouts in before I got to my desk).

Anyway, since I didn't want this stuff in my car, after work I drove back to area where she hung out (I couldn't call her phone as I had it) and saw her friend and told her what happened. She got in car and drove with me to where girl was staying, went inside and girl came running out and I gave her the purse. She never asked me for payment upfront after that.

to MOD: I won't be posting any more on this subject in this thread.

I had left Redhead Amy my number before my subscription expired and she just messaged me. Apparently she made enough to get a car and can meet at a motel now. She's asking 400 for unrushed fs (used to ask 200 for car dates). Offering roleplay at 500 which I don't know if we can mention here.

I might try her once in a room when I return. She was great in a car and I imagine she is better in a bed. Plus, now she can wash up after dates where before she'd take a load and go right into work.